At what level of fitness do normies start to respect you?

At what level of fitness do normies start to respect you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yllt9fvAB-A
symmetricstrength.com/standards#/
gregnuckols.com/2016/12/11/ffmi/
powerliftingwatch.com/index.php?q=records/raw/world
youtube.com/watch?v=hnmrhhs0xuk
exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/DeadliftStandards.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1/2/3/4 pl8

i'm a skeletor and i've been told i look like i'm in great shape

>gyno
>emotional fag lyrics
Drake has high levels of estrogen

A small amount of muscle and visible abs.

This desu. Hit 1/2/3/4 then be lean and you're a God amongst men

Makes me laugh how no one here has any idea what gyno is

>SHOWS OFF RIPPED OFF BODY

so basically lift seriously for at least 6 months?

The fuck your talking about. Dude has good chest development. No signs of gyno

I hit 1/2/3/4 and im still a fatass, but my coworkers all talk about how swole i am. Once my cut is done I'll be revered as a god

He's got some nice chest, we may have our ideal bodies but in fact he does look good.
It actually reminds me of arnie's genetics, insertions

I'm just starting lifting, what is 1/2/3/4? Is it plates for each main lift?
Also are you guys pretty much saying if you hit this you're guaranteed to be pretty big, at least noticeable for normies?

If your physique appears even slightly trained people will think you look big. The bigger you get the smaller everyone you looked up to looks. Become the person other people look up to and you'll get respect.

You might, but do not have to be big when you hit it.
Also it won't take you half of a year so just focus on lifting, not reading this bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=Yllt9fvAB-A

1 plate OHP
2 plate bench
3 plate squat
4 plate necromancy
You'll be big by normie standards usually, by then you'll probably want to lift more. 2/3/4/5 is a more admirable standard IMO

2/3/4/5 isn't a "standard". That's peak of natural potential or even completely unachievable for most people without roids. That's not a standard at all.

>5 plate deadlift
>peak of natural potential
>DYEL faggots actually believe this
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do you know what the fuck 'gyno' means boy?

>completely unachievable for most people without roids
For u

>225 ohp and 315 bench press
>not peak of natural potential

>normies
>respect
Are you bullied a lot in school these days kiddo?

The problem with the traditional 1/2/3/4 is that all fatasses can achieve it quite easily.

Replace bench press for weighted pull up, if you can do weighted pull up with 2 plates, you wont be fat.

>3pl8 bench
Literally got that fucking around jumping from program to program every 3 months after 2 years.

Fucking anyone can achieve 1/2/3/4 that's fucking advanced beginner and most people achieve it within 1-2 years of lifting or less.

A 3plate bench is more than an advanced lift if you're not a fatass(

You might be the weakest fag to ever live my dude. I was friends with guys way back in highschool who were benching 3 pl8 easily making fun of my weak ass for only benching 275. Lift and eat more, you'll see that I'm right.

>1-2 years
Only if you half-ass it and do some retarded 5-day brosplit.

>He weighs less than 200 pounds
Manlets man, they just don't learn.

Kek I'm 6'4 why would I be

At what weight?

symmetricstrength.com/standards#/

According to this a 315lb bench press at 185lbs and 22 y/o is nearly exceptional.

That's why I said 1-2 years. If you're a moron who doesn't take nutrition + training very seriously you will still get 1/2/3/4 without trying very hard as long as you're consistent.

I will because 225 overhead press is 20lbs off of being Elite at 185 bw.

How much do you weigh?

Weight and height?

>tfw you're at 1/2/3/4 without even realizing it was a thing until this post

6'1" at 210
You can make it user, how tall are you?

Nice man. How lean are you?

If you're 15% bf you got an FFMI of 23.7, 25 being considered max natty potential generally.

220 at 6'4 bby

16-17% coming down off an aggressive winter bulk. Girlfriend and I broke up so I went a bit autistic cocoon mode for a few months. Got a new grill now.

>25 FFMI is max natty potential
You know that was disproven ages ago right?

gregnuckols.com/2016/12/11/ffmi/

>Benching 315 in highschool

Either 1inch rom or 1gram of tren.

>My ego can't handle that people are stronger than me so they're either cheating or on drugs
K E K

I went to a large highschool that's a big recruiting ground for D1 schools. We all got tested for drugs about twice a month. Recreational and anabolic. Kids are fucking huge nowadays my man.

An advanced lift in highschool is either the result of steroids or top 1% genetics.

Or you guys are one of those "Oh you bench 225? Pffftt I benched 465 for reps before I hurt my shoulder!"-type fags I've met too often

The problem is that you've tricked yourself into believing that a 3pl8 bench is an elite lift when it's merely intermediate lol. Once you're benching 400-500+ then you're fucking elite.

Not them. The obvious glaring difference being that 315 pounds is substantially less than 465 for reps. Great strawman though, we can smell your insecurity through the computer. Your self-confidence is almost as weak as your 1 ROMs.

Ah yes

Keep estatting faggots.

Not going to ask any of you "6'4 220lbs 315+ for reps" athletes to post a current body pix. I'm sure your cameras are broken.

Nigger the chart you've just posted even says that it's not an elite lift at 220

gottem

Post your fucking body

Uhm why not refer to world records instead? Pretty sure those are more worthy of being called elite? powerliftingwatch.com/index.php?q=records/raw/world

Is 1/2/3/4 for reps?

Shiiit what does 200+ lbs over elite make you? Super saiyan elite? youtube.com/watch?v=hnmrhhs0xuk

Your definition of elite is retarded.

Waiting for a body pic from anyone of you guys repping 315 easily.

aaaawww baby got tired of being proven wrong :)

Your insecurities are delicious. I'll post mine if you post yours

I'm a DYEL, not denying that but we're talking about the multiple people in here and their claims. So post your pic.

You didn't prove anything wrong I could claim to squat over 900lbs as well.

As soon as your pecs stick out more than your belly in a vertical imaginary line and/or your shoulders fill t-shirts sleeves you're already fucking huge by normie standards

>DYEL skinnyfat by Veeky Forums standards
>Compliments all the time irl in and out of the gym

me

>no pictures
>All the people benching 2x bodyweight in HS for reps suddenly disappear

Interesting. Camera must've broken or something. In fact why make 2/3/4/5 the standard? Why not 3plate over head press or an 800lb deadlift? It's not like anyone ever has to post proof of their claims.

Amerifag here
Most normies will praise you if you can just fit into a slightly small pair of jeans. People were showering me with compliments in the very beginning when all I did was change my diet a little bit. It's really not hard to impress them considering the average American can't even run half a mile without having heart palpitations.

Yeah right. youtube.com/watch?v=Yllt9fvAB-A

You need bodybuildning routine to look impressive. 1/2/3/4 is only a strength standard not aesthetic

I proved you wrong several times.

You claim 3pl8 bench is elite at 181. My argument is that how could that possibly be elite by any standards when the world record in that weight class is 200+ lbs more.

You claim 25 FFMI is natty potential. I posted evidence disproving that.

You claim it's impossible for high school football players to bench 315 without drugs which is laughable when they're regularly drug tested (but they're dodging the tests right bro?).

You post USPA strength standards where it clearly says that 400 lbs bench is the starting point for being considered elite at 181. Literally disproving your own premise.

Post your body

same

the only difficult one in 2/3/4/5 is OHP.
the bench, squat and deadlift (1RM) are achievable in about 3-4 years of proper training and nutrition. in fact the squat and deadlift are achievable in about 2-2.5 years.

Only if you do a retarded bodybuilding.com split or some shit.

A 4plate squat is fucking sad, honestly.

Why is a picture of me relevant to any of those things. Stop deflecting and admit you're wrong.

Because there's multiple in this thread who claimed to be huge and strong but wont post their body.

Just stop fucking estatting faggots. You've never bench pressed 315lbs. Your friends in highschool haven't benches 315 either.

You fags ALWAYS claim ridiculous stats then when asked for a pic, disappear. Every. Time.

im 6'2 and 1/2/3/4 looks pretty dyel still desu

well if you're lifting for aesthetics going over 4pl8 squat is kinda overkill anyways. pants started fitting like shit on me once i got to 4pl8. i haven't squatted for 1.5 years now and buying pants is way easier.

Deflecting and moving the goalposts too haha. I'm not posting my physique. Deal with it bby.

Because you don't bench 315 for reps. No one in this thread does.

>Drake
>Ripped Body
>Ace rapper
lmfao

you're an idiot

Explain to me how 2/3/4/5 is not at or near most people's genetic potential.

If that makes you feel like you won the argument go ahead. I think I've sufficiently proven why 315 is not an elite bench. You proved it yourself by posting the USPA standards.

I just wanted proof of you guys being 210 at 6'1.

I mean surely he must be bigger than Zyzz natty, right? Strange he wouldn't have a working camera or a single picture of his body.

>barely-not-skinnyfat body
>ripped

Fucking normies

I bet you look worse than drake

>not a single rep on squats and bench
>only hit 2 reps on deadlift
>ohp is nice
Yeah totally reached 1/2/3/4

>extreme outliers can now be used to refute points
Goddamn

4pl8 squat and 5pl8 deadlift are not that hard to get to. By the end of LP my squat was already 365. Will most people have to do an intermediate routine? yes, but they really aren't insane numbers.

And 2pl8 overhead press? How close were you to it by the end of your lp?

no

Your evidence doesnt control for PEDs. And dont bring up testing, everyone DOPES.

if you dont hit 1/2/3/4 in 6 months you are training like a pussy or have serious diet problems.
2/3/4/5 is a very reasonable goal to hit within a year... two if you are manlet

You're in the right user, ignore the whiny cunts that say otherwise exrx.net/Testing/WeightLifting/DeadliftStandards.html

strength milestones will do nothing for your body, aesthetically speaking.

Yes.

And 3/4/5/6 within 3 years easily unless you got low test.

i fucking hate you guys

This was me back when I started lifting. Does this look like a body that could hit 1/2/3/4 in six months?

The only one of these I think I'll couldn't achieve in the next 6 months is the 2pl8 overhead press. I've done 4 and 5 for squat and deadlift. I've benched 275 x 3 recently. Id imagine the OHP kills people.

Normies dont respect gym goers.

They see us as addictive, repressed idiots who are trying to compensate.

They don't understand. And then They dont understand why they have diabetes either.

not true
i'm 1/2/3/4 and i look like shit

If we are talking 1RMs 1/2/3/4 is a much easier goal to hit than it sounds
Just follow a beginner strength routine such as SS and EAT. The biggest thing holding most people back from reaching their training goals is not their training but their eating. Count calories (it doesnt have to be exact just estimates to get a feel for how much you are eating) and aim for 1g protein per lb. of weight.
Dont be afraid to put on a little weight its a lot easier to cut weight than to gain muscle. Once you get your beginner's strength you can switch to a bodybuilding routine and go for aesthetics.

1/2/3/4

What 1 hot pocket/ 2 cokes/ 3 cookies/ and 4 fap sessions?

Sumos dont count kid.

Ottermode

any amount of delt and trap definition

Start cutting you fat slob

Normies started to mention I was big when I was only doing a few sets of curls a day like 4 years ago. Even with just having slightly above average arms (and not being a fatass) normies who aren't into fitness will respect you

2/3/4/5 is a fucking joke after a year. if you didnt win a national powerlifting meet within a year you are a lowtest beta faggot and dont know how to train.

actrually if you are not a fat fuck it could very well take you 2years to rep out 1/2/3/4 while staying reasonably lean.

most of the guys that achieve 1/2/3/4 very fast are just getting fat and spend the next 6-12 months dieting so whats the point ? might as well stay lean and take a bit longer instead of blowing up like a fatty and stretching out your skin.