Modern women no longer need dating

Before social media, a woman could always find a willing man. Then social media and tinder came and they had a catalog of willing men to choose from. Now, as a result of this unlimited source of willing men on demand, women no longer need dating. There is no more courtship; there is no more obligation to bring something to the table. If one guy rejects her she gives him a soft next and sits back and lets the next chad in line grovel at her until his attention and resources stop flowing, ad-infinitum.

Because of social media women have been spoiled by having an unnaturally large selection that they have reduced men to a resource, moreso than men have reduced women to fuck holes. Do not fall for the personality meme because it won't get you laid. Your personality is the only resource she can extract from you on social media in the form of attention and entertainment.
>"say something creative"
>"be interesting"
Already admitting she's just here for her entertainment. Oh, you matched? She's got two chads and a sugar daddy on speed dial. She doesn't need you. You are just attention and entertainment to her. Tinder is nothing more than a scratch off lottery tickets for women: they're fun but she's hoping for her chad jackpot. That's her end goal. She will string you along with false hope of eventually giving you the honor to buy her a measly cup of coffee until she decides she wants to wait on more options.

That's modern female dating in a nutshell. Literally sit back and wait for Chad, but put up a lofty list of demands to procure the best beta entertainers. You have been reduced to nothing more than a court jester.
>"feed me pizza tee-hee and tickle my muffin top."
Even the fat slobs do not even need to try to seem appealing to men, in fact they do the opposite because they know they can.

If you have never gotten laid by a half-decent woman from tinder are wasting your time. If you've ever purchased cuck points or beta boosts you need to slap yourself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY
youtube.com/watch?v=KTz1M8y3AzI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's not fit related but I'll bite.

Don't date whores. Don't give attention to whores. Train, study and enjoy life. At some point, you'll meet someone. Its basic supply and demand, there are more women looking for a steady relation than men, simply because men are biologically programmed to impregnate as much as they can.

Women on tinder are not the majority. There have always been and always be whores. Use them for their purpose, but don't make yourself dependent on them.

You niggas clearly date degenerates.
Most women I've dated or bedded are loyal. Even most of the slutty ones can be tamed.

>At some point, you'll meet someone.
Still waiting...

I'm OK with this. It ensures that only prime genetics carry on the species. Now we just need to find a way to limit how many kids poor people have.

Don't wait, go out and enjoy the world. You'll meet someone, we're all gonna make it brah!

I'm about to be 24 and I'm still a virgin.

What do lads? I'm average in every aspect except for physique where I look pretty good.
Receding hairline already and ugly face.
Massive social anxiety (can't talk to people without sweating like a fucking pig and going completely red) and clinical depression. Both diagnosed.

>had to build a home gym because too autistic to go to the gym anymore

Feels like people don't see me, male or female. I feel like a ghost most of the time.
I can't even imagine myself having sex anymore.
I'm a fucking hostage to my own fucking head.

>tfw lifting is the only thing I'm okay at
>depression is a meme so no one takes me serious

should I kill myself?
I still enjoy lifting a lot.

>its a Chad doesnt realize life is extremely different for non-Chads episode

I'M FUCKING TRYING, MAN!

Just pay for it. You'll find out it's no big fucking deal.

>Because of social media women
Stop. Hammertime.

Tinder is for sex, not for relationships. People fucked before Tinder, they will fuck after tinder. Social media didnt make anything better or worse.

There is also only 50m on Tinder. Thats absolutely fucking nothing. Lots of people like the idea of 'hey i can just put a profile up and fuck' but most dont because they are scared of being known by friends/family for being on what everyone knows is a 'Im desperate please fuck me' app.

If you're having a hard time finding a woman you like its because you're not looking hard enough or in the right places.

Stay mad. The reverse is true. I have a crop of stacies to choose from whenever I feel like it, with lower tier girls always messaging me like you dudes do

Tinder is a sex app therefore it's a benefit to men, not women.

>failing for the vaginal jew

not worth it lad. set goals no matter how unrealistic they are and work towards them. become a doctor. or a drug dealer. run a marathon. or try jerking off for 10 hours straight. doesnt matter what really just do something.

doing all the work for some skinny-fat girl with a shitty degree who starts every morning at starbucks isnt worth it. the reason why the current situation exist because people overrate average girls.

It this helps, the girl matching with the guy gonna be her biggest achievement in life. Snapchat dog-filter shitty college twitter girl, epitome of basic bitch

Maybe we should start dating eachother n-no homo

It's not even about the sex desu

>never been loved by anyone

Dude just fucking kill your self.

What do you do if you're gay?

No one knows

I know that feel. You need to love yourself first user. It won't make you happy instantly but it's the first step in the right direction.

gay men have unlimited sex available. no games
finding a ltr might be difficult tho

So much widsom here

Women aren't the prize
You are

retard

Use Grindr instead?

This has nothing to do with fitness. Fuck off you bitter woman hating cunt

This to be honest senpaitachi, never understood the obsession with girls cheating on you

Women are desperate af once they hit 30 though.

>Tinder is for sex, not for relationships

This needs to be carved into the foreheads of every single Veeky Forumsposter who's ever complained about Tinder.

can confirm, best friend and gym buddy is gay.
When he gets on Grindr his phone explodes.
I wish I could get 1/10 of the messages he gets on Grindr on my Tinder.

what does it change?

test

Nothing because Veeky Forums will always be /autistic/

no seriously what does it change

Can confirm. The challenge for us gays isn't finding sex as anyone can do that. But finding someone looking for a long term relationship who hasn't been riding the cock carousel for the last few years.

Bizarre misconception based on resentment over rejection.

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Why is it so easy to spot roasties?

>men in their 30s treat women like women in their 20s treat men
>in other words, at the least bad behaviour is distributed equally, and really it's more justifiable for men since women do it first, men merely get revenge for harm already done to them

Oppression! This is why I need the vagina-cult!

>Having a home gym is a bad thing
Come on now user. A comfy home gym is much better than dealing with stupid pajeets and dyels deadlifting in the power rack

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY
le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP

le epin troll i coax youed int o al e ruxze xDDD tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p
>>>
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :^)
just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?

le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin
420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez?
RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :^))))))))

EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11
le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D

>le maymay arrow
is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise.
fucking epic ass meme
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

triggered roasties cant even properly derail a thread
sad desu

girl) do you think I'm pretty?
(boy)no
(girl) do u want to be with me forever?
(boy)no
(Girl) would u cry if i walked away?
(Boy) no
She heard enough and was hurt tears ran down her face
Boy grabbed her arm:(boy)your not pretty.....your beutiful
(boy)i dont want to be with u forever.....i need u forever
(boy) i wouldnt cry if u walked away....i would DIE!!!
(boy whispers) plzz stay with me
(girl whispers) i will...
Tonight at midnight your true love will realize they love you
Something good will happen to you between 1-4 pm tommorow it could be anywhere get redy for the biggest shock.of your life! If u dont post this to
5 comments....
You will have relationship problems for the next ten years

this, sex with a prostitute is not much better than masturbation

sex with someone who loves you and you love is truly what makes it amazing

I can't imagine what it's like living in the degenerate west. I'm from Croatia and even here we have a lot of female degenerates, but it's hardly difficult to find a normal woman.

It's not a big deal. m8, sex isn't that importan. In a meaningful realtionship it's gonna be just the icing on the cake and casual sex is, IMO, the biggest fraud of our time, it's better to just jerk off

I bet you $ 13456324567 dollars you didn't read that number.
You just skipped right over it.
You didn't even realize I put a letter in it.
No I didn't but you went back and looked.
I want my like

>I wanted a loyal gf with interests and passions, but I looked on this fast-fuck hookup site for HOURS and only found sluts!

Like said, it wouldn't change anything because you dipshits never learn.

someone you fuck on a first date can be your gf/bf later.

What do you do when you go outside? What are your activities?

This normie level, holy shiet

They could, sure. If the possibility that all of a girl's first dates have all been to go fuck strangers doesn't bother you, Tinder is a great way to meet girls. But those are not the people complaining.

Bite my cock

the thing is, there are many guys who would fuck the girl if theres the opportunity but would also wait if the girl seems serious. with nearly unlimited matches as an average girl you have a pool you can pick from

Yeah, i try to reintegrate myself into "normal" society where you actually have to talk to people and shit. I think i've fucked myself up for chatting and texting too much on social media, so normal conversations are stale..

On social media which is the least personal form of communications i've literally asked girls how many fingers fit in their clown hole, whats the weirdest things she's ever put in it and all manner of crazy shit i wouldnt even have said if drunk (probably)..

On the one hand its instant gratification, but then it becomes the reverse if you meet them since you cant really continue like you did online, so you have to have a normal conversation with a girl who told you yesterday that she put a cucumber in her twat.

Fuck off Chad

>when u get redpilled so hard you start posting facebook memes

I think you might be thinking into this too deeply.

I know plenty of people who found their SIGNIFICANT OTHER on Tinder.

My friend is still dating his lovely girlfriend over 1 year after meeting her on Tinder.

>reddit spacing
>missing the point completely
lmao wtf?

Dont worry about your ugly face, your heith or shit you cant do anything about. This is a bit anecdotal, but its, in my experience, the truth.

I know a guy, he's hobbit sized, short, fat, and partially retarded. He's so fucking mentally impaired that he doesnt know that he's short, fat and stupid. He gets chicks all the time, and i'm not even exaggerating. His "secret", he actually talks to them, this fucking walking buddah statue is so fucking dum he doesnt know every girl in the world thinks he's trash and he should have no confidence at all, he actually walks up to them, smiles and laughs and talk about stupid shit, and they like it (apparently). While i stand there, seething with rage because i've been covertly flexing hoping for some mires so i could write a post on here on how this one chick wanted to fuck my bulging bicep.

Me, i'm cursed with a totally avarage intelligence so i know what a piece of shit i am and i dont bother women with my crap. I should just run head first into a brick wall and live the rest of my days as a happy tard...

>I'm a short manlet
>my gf of 5 years is taller than Adriana Lima
>mfw

most models i understand why theyre popular but not adriana lima
she sounds incredibly dumb and looks boring. looks hot, but boring. why are people obsessed with her

It's amusing to note that both of her latest boyfriends were sub-6'. She's not exactly one for sticking to her guns on the height topic

I like kayaking, camping, hiking and golfing but I don't do them often cause none of my friends ever want to come with me. My dad's the only one who I ever do any of these with now since I've drifted apart from my old golfing buddies over the last couple years because of school. I suppose I should develop these hobbies further and make new friends within them.

she got divorced and couldnt stay in a relationship since then. single mom with two daughters. regardless of money, they are so fucked.

gib boipucci instead

not an argument

Well, as a man who tends to avoid most social media, and who has never used Tinder, I am still wondering how to find a proper woman. I'm only 23, but I feel as though I want to start pursuing relationships that will end in a marriage or family. I'm 7.5/10 or so by all accounts, and I live in a big city. I'm a very sociable and gregarious ENTJ/ENTP.

Should I get Tinder to find someone? Online dating? Should I just go about my days and not worry about it?

who else gets /completely turned off/ when you hear the voice of a hot girl sometimes? happened to me so many times
its either super cute and makes me fall in love with her even more or utter fucking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=KTz1M8y3AzI

I like how people cut out the part of op's image where she actually ghosted that guy before he ended up winning medals

>personality types

Don't fall for those fucking memes.

WOAH over ONE WHOLE year?? #relationshipgoals

Jokes aside, it is pretty impressive to hold onto a confirmed slut for that long. When will he wake up?

There are clearly big differences between personalities and if there is a difference it can be measured. This is not a defense of Myers Briggs per se, just a defense of the premise "personality types". It seems infinitely likely that there are in fact "types" when it comes to personality. You will rarely find a completely random distribution of anything, different attributes are always interconnected.

Nah, I haven't fallen into any personality-type memes. Myers-Briggs is only useful because everyone uses it. At the same time, any thing which helps someone understand themselves (see: Delphic Maxim) is a good thing in my books (as long as a person can critically assess information). I mean, for example, find out that I 'am' an ENTJ, made me compare myself to other ENTJs, such as Napoleon and Caesar. If these are individuals in my archetype, I ought to learn about them and understand them more as persons. Insofar as I did this, I realized I had to become more resolute in my actions; no one would disagree that greater resolve is a bad thing.

If there's one thing that's completely unscientific it's posthumous or absent personality judgments. Nobody will ever know what Napoleon or Caesar or Hitler would have gotten on the Myers Briggs test, or what IQ random historical figures like Einstein had. Completely ridiculous.

Obviously your thought experiment is still valid in that it was helpful. It just doesn't really have anything to do with the test.

I think the test is decently accurate as I have taken it multiple times over the years feeling rather differently (in terms of mood, energy levels etc) but always get INTJ in the end. It's clearly tracking something real or it wouldn't keep coming up with the same result years apart.

you're a faggot, nobody cares about your pseudo-intellectualism.

>using $20 words to say absolutely nothing

/thread.

>Not posting the full pic
>2017
Winter can't come fast enough lads.

Asian Chads are crazy

glad to see my people on the rise

>I can't do things normal people can do
>So instead of forcing myself to do things normal people do I built a home gym so I wouldn't have to be around normal people

You're not some special person with no ability to function. You're locking yourself into a self created prison and crying about how unfair it is. Either kill yourself or face your fears. Life begins at the edge of your comfort zone

What's the big word that threw you off, "premise"? "Distribution"? Seriously.

Bad news: Asian Chad has a sixpack and beats Phelps at swimming competitions but his tinder matches still won't fuck him.

>Receding hairline already and ugly face.
>average

nope

>casual sex is, IMO, the biggest fraud of our time, it's better to just jerk off

This is the second opinion I've seen on Veeky Forums in the last week with which I unironically agree 100%. I'm spending too much fucking time here...

LOOK AT THAT PULJU

Wow you summed up the fucked up world of today very well

Sage and report.

/thread

What the fuck are you ranting on about? She didn't reply because the dude is a fucking manlet