Today was a good day

Bumping

gj user, you're gonna make it

>Squating last
>try 315 for 5
>Kybalion starts
>Bass drop hits on 3rd
>Finish, Rerack
>Throw belt down and yell, forget I'm in empty gym.

Havent been this hyped since I hit 405 DL

I am a beginner and I squatted my weight (90kg) today 10x3.

Pretty happy about that.

Thanks friend
Can't imagine the feeling dude
Good job user, I used to be 128lbs so benching 135 felt weird in a way

>Last week, been struggling at 150 - 155 bench
>Feeling good today for some reason, decide to try 160
>Bang out 5 semi dirty reps
Gonna try for 2x5 160 + 1x5 155 this week, once I stop cutting hopefully I'll be able to reach 225 1 - 3 rm by next February.

Not my achievement (directly), but gf just hit 1 plate deadlift for three straight reps today. Pretty proud of her! In a year, she went from weighing 80 lbs. due to an auto-immune disorder to weighing about 115 while lifting & eating right.

>tfw you'll never spot and grow big with Veeky Forums
Well done friend
That's great brah, got yourself a champion

>Be 130 pound Lanklet
>be in Hs
> go from benching 135 max to benching 215 max in 4 months

user
HOW
I used to be 128lbs and I'm 6'

I have 4% body fat but keep making gains without gaining much weight, I've gained like 2 pounds so far

>me and lifting buddy decided to split the cost of a personal trainer once a week for 4 weeks
>had been doing stronglifts 3x5
>each personal training day is murdering me
>comes leg day
>used to be much stronger, remember feeling good about my 275 squat, 500 squat press
>trainer keeps adding weight onto squat press
>inb4 squat press doesnt transfer to squat
>trainer keeps adding weight
>get up to 540lb
>had only done 3x10 of 500 at my strongest
>do 3x12 of 540
>feels great man

150-155 was the hardest jump for me for some reason too. you got it mane

That shit is fucking hilarious. Got more?

So anons. Threads like these are why I feel we are the best to come from Veeky Forums, hell possibly even society. Normies love to strive to be better yet never accept the challenge. We have made it a point to better ourselvea, we never look at something and say its impossible like society does, we see it as a goal. I thought I was gonna be a lanklet forever, 1 year later I am up from 140lbs to 170. When I see threads like this, I smile like an idiot because brothers, we are activley bettering ourselves. You want a GF? Thats a goal. New PR? Job? Youre going to get it, because you know what it takes to make it.

Leg press doesn't add up to squat

>.t 410x10 press 135x5 squat

>doing reverse grip tricep cable extensions with babby weight because elbow tendonitis
>young guy who for some reason has made me his "gym nemesis" comes next to me and puts the pin pretty low
>proceeds to do awful full body tricep pushdowns

lmao. He has done this a couple of times now. Not necessarily a good feel but I just find it funny.

Because in some way shape or form he has decided that you are a threat or a point of interest to him. It's a good feel user, let the world know you're here.

You should just strike a friendly conversation, if he is hostile you should act really confused and just say you haven't really noticed him.

That's an amazing feel to crush gym nemesis fags.

T-this is a bully free zone user
We all had to start somewhere
I started as a lanklet
Screenshotted for posterity my friend
I hope you're laughing in his face

ITT: Not a single achievement

>started lifting 3 weeks ago and hit 1pl8 squats

I know this is fucking nothing but it made me happy.

I'#m improving at a steady pace because i'm sticking to eating well and the program and it feels good.

y-you too!

Not intended to bully, genuinely laughed out loud because of the guy shaking like hell in the background.

i think its a fun mimic of isley when he shook like an earthquake in the competition

>deadlifting
>time to hit zone 405
>scared as shit
>last time almost took a visit to snap city
>load up 4pl8s
>set up
>conventional
>mixed grip
>no belt
>fucking raw baby
>riiiiiiiiiiiiip
>lightweight
>do it 3 times. Slam weights down
>autistically beat on chest
>couldnt finish rest of workout i was so elated i hit 405 for 3

Da fuck is a squat press?

>3xfull body a week becomes a hassle with too little recovery and stalling gains after 7 months
>Devise a new program based on my knowledge and a love for barbell training, using the same exercises as before in a ULxULxx split
>Show brother who lifts more than me my new program
>He likes it
>He starts doing it too
>Says it's great

Feel good man

>ohp lmao1pl8 for 3 with strict form
best feeling ive had since 3pl8 diddly

>Making any improvements on OHP at all

Gives me a good feel

yeah, best feel. it came after a long time being stuck at 55 too, i'll be happy to plateau at 60.

I know that feel, 1pl8 is a good place to be but
>Bodyweight OHP
is fucking goals

Hey man, I was in a similar situation. I had an A fullbody and a B fullbody and did Mon Wed, Fri, but wanted to work out four times a week, so I put all the pulling exercises from both A and B on Sunday, all the Pushing exercises from both A and B on Mon, then left Wed and Fri as fullbody
>Sun: Pull
>Mon: Push
>Tue: off
>Wed: Fullbody A
>Thu: Off
>Fri: Fullbody B
>Sat: Off

I end up always deadlifting on Sun and Wed, and always squatting on Mon and Fri. All of my upperbody exercises get done three times a week instead of two. Feels really good so far.

>stuck at 27.5kg OHP for the third time in a row
I sometimes think SL 5x5 was a mistake. I also hate being a weak ass faggot with zero strength.

herp, meant all my upperbody done 2 times instead of 1.5, but I push 3 times a week and pull three times a week

try doing 3x5 or triples. also work your accessories baby please, push press/lat raisees etc.

ohp is a bitch if you're on a cut too, get them protons and don't worry too much if its in line with the rest of your lifts.

one day friend, one day we may.

>May 13
197lbs 19.2%

>June 5
190lbs 17.0%

Probably lost about 10lbs on my squat but otherwise maintaining strength pretty well

>second week of anavar
>first cycle ever
>5lbs heavier and also leaner
>bench went from 180 to 200lbs
>deadlift from 270lbs to 315lbs
>feeling like a god

Fucking nice brah
I hope to be like you someday
What is anavar

You should do it everytime you see him user.

Fucked my ankles in March, couldn't squat properly until a couple weeks ago. Basically lost a bunch of strength and nearly all of my squat mobility
I'm already back up at my maxes and feel pretty good about how the set yesterday went

LEG press, squat press is when you squat then ohp.
Also, the leg press isn't a squat.

Sauce on this statue?

Finally got my 2pl8 squat Saturday. 3pl8 better watch out, because I'm coming for it!

>been using 27.5kg DB for incline bench, stuck on them for a few weeks and can't seem to progress
>27.5 and 30s are being used and I'm in autist timed and planned routine
>Put hands on 25s thinking I could just do more volume
>Fav psyching up song comes on shuffle at that moment
>Hype.exe
>Go for 32.5s
>Manage to use them for same volume as I was using the 27.5s

Ik it's still pathetic weight but I'm only a couple of months into lifting and it felt gud

Keep it up user! It's all about your personal progress man

You're not 4% bodyfat

Post pics.

looks like the fountain of poseidon in rome

I don't know the official name of the fountain though

Sorry for the late reply user
It's Hercules and Cerberus in Vienna

It probably doesnt matter the angle but I thought the name changed when you pressed from a level position or from a negative position pushing upward

i'm at 125x3 ohp and 295x5 dl, hopefully get to your feel your feels soon enough

Went to gym with a friend from home for the first time in awhile, haven't lifted with him since we were both struggling with 135 last year
>repped 185 like 10 times and got 225 for 3 on the next set
>he was doing just 25s with the bar lol
>also dl'ed 375 for 5 on the same day while he could barely pickup 135
feels good to move back home to my gym full of small ass high school kids

>tfw gf

Nice

leave this place normie REEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw I managed to up my max weight OHP from 1 rep to 3 reps ytd
It's not much but it felt fucking good. I want to hit 1 pl8 OHP by August.

No fucking way......it hasn't b-been done before....my god he's........ascended.

Today I banged out two perfect sets of barbell rows, nailing the form and getting ten reps overall without any trouble, and it was really satisfying slamming the weight on the floor between sets.

Unfortunately I got overconfident and got sloppy by the end of my sets and started to fail during the last set, but I'm confident I can keep going and add more weight as long as I focus and rest longer between sets.

>between sets

Between reps, I mean. Before I was messing up because I was trying to dangle the weight from my arms between reps and I tired superfast.

>tfw gf
>tfw she says she likes me how i am
>tfw feel like i want to reward her liking the me on the inside by making myself look even better on the outside for her

>a real big guy
>(for me)
Fucking lost

Just hit 3pl8 diddly at 176lbs bodyweight, stalling on squats and bench recently so it was nice to finally do something to be proud of.

Im having a lot of trouble on my OHP and I really want to get to 1Pl8, any ideas to help?

Finally hit 250 on bench
Was pretty proud

I started getting into shape about a year ago. It has been a difficult road. I'm not there yet, but as I lay in bed thinking Bout getting a bowl of ice cream I am reminded of that hard work I put in to achieve what I have. I'm proud of me, I'm not going to stop.

Hit 150 bench for 3x5 today. Want to try maxing at 185 next week.

New OHP PR boiz. 145 pounds.

155 feels so close.

good job!

>having a qt lifting gf
>not an achievement
pick just one of these.

gf prs are best prs

I thought you meant 135kg until you mentioned 45s. Enjoy your incel genetics i guess hah

>squat press is when you squat then ohp
crossfit plz go

>finally hit 1 plate OHP for 4x10 with >3 minute rest in between

You can do it dude! Just remember to eat enough and to get enough rest. Also, if deloading by 10% and working your way up, isn't working then I'd recommend push pressing to help you break through the barrier, since it's usually a mental one.

It's what I used yo go from a 50kg OHP to a 60 kg OHP. Still weak, but holy shit was getting that 1pl8 an amazing feeling.

Yea all you pussy's have "made it' because you can bench 135lb for one rep after 9 months of training hahahaha

>keep losing weight, 50 lbs to go still
>increased bench, deadlift, ohp
>bought new protein powder and decently sized gym clothes
>girlfriend (5'0", 99 lbs) goes to the gym with me
>wants me to show her a decent free weight full body workout including squats and deadlifts
>take showers together after going to the gym
>end up having sex after taking showers together
>she sat on my face for the first time and she loved it as much as I did

Definitely gonna make it

>roiding for this

sauce on anime ?

>roiding for noob gains

looking stronk

>never been able to break 80kg weight all my life
>weigh myself yesterday morning
>82kg
>weigh myself this morning
>82kg

It's here to stay, we're all gonna make it brehs.

fucking top stuff mate

Good job man

I've never been more than 65kg in my life, am now 68kg and im so hyped to hit that solid 70kg HNGGG

What really helped me was drinking a big ass shake for dessert after dinner (whey-peanut butter-high fat milk-oats)

What BF% do you think you are around at your current weight of 82?

I normally make a shake after my workout with a lot of fruit, whey and a mix of a bunch of nuts, helps me hit all my macros

I wouldn't really know never cared too much about it, 15% maybe ? This is me atm, 6'2.999"

>doing anavar
unless you're a chick, then your lifts are impressive

Fuarkkk, mirin brah, thats the kind of body im going for but I look nowhere near that good lmao

Thanks, but I still way too skinny for my height

Lookin sexy user remember to post in /fph/ to show them we arent just hatin on their big bones.....

stop neglecting your legs

I stopped squatting 3 times a week because my pants were getting too tight, my legs are just fine.

You need to get out more. I'm not your brother, I'm a random online internet person and this shouldn't be your home. Go get some real friends so you don't circlejerk yourself over some accomplishments that anyone can do.

gayest thing I've read in a while

>roiding for this

>got stuffed on lmao5pl8 diddly a couple months ago
>focused more than ever on form
>actually coming to full stop between reps now
>pulled 415 for 9 last week

Today I had a really good back/bicep day and I set new PR's on all my exercises.
feels good mang