/fph/fps/fht/ - Fat People Hate

Fat Hate General - Meaty Bones Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQUPBufHlq0
youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By the way, the girl that uploaded pic related and then deleted it when I posted it on Veeky Forums and it got a bunch of hate comments (apparently), just uploaded this:
youtube.com/watch?v=QQUPBufHlq0

He does look borderline hungry skelly tho

2500 more crunches and i can have another slice!

greatest facebook grilling ive seen in a while

What did the original vid end up saying?

that dude should have just ignored it instead of being triggered like a feminist

A small fat posted this article after she found out her boyfriend liked a celebrity pic on instagram. This is why haes idiots shouldn't be given internet access.

Just basically that she was the "only celebrity left who hasn't gotten plastic surgery" and that all these fat celebrities are getting plastic surgery to lose weight

Nahh, once you let it go, but if someone keeps on being a hypocritical passive aggressive cunt you have to cut them out.

Full quote: "Hey! So since people wanted to sneak up behind me and share photos of me secretly to make fun of my body, Why don't I just show the world. Cause you act like I'm embarrassed of my body, but I'm not. I love who I am. And these are my legs. My butt. My body.
If you don't like it that's fine! Just move on. Worry about other things. I promise you worrying about me won't do anything for you.
Body shaming is a serious thing in the cosplay community. I can't tell you how many beautiful women and MEN, come up to me and tell me how they were body shamed for their cosplays and then they see me and get the motivation to do it again. And honestly, knowing that... I'm never gonna stop what I do. As long as I can change one persons life that's all that matters.

If I gotta show my ass on the internet with cellulite, then fuck here we go. If I gotta take the heat so other girls and guys can go out there and be themselves. Then let's go.
They will call you "brave" and "so confident" when in reality I'm not at all. I'm not "brave" for showing my body. The one that is mine. And there's no reason to consider someone confident just cause they show their body that maybe isn't perfect to society's standards.
I am Mariah, and this is my body. Go fuck yourself."

>celebrity

W-who are they again?

>A small fat posted this article after she found out her cuck liked a celebrity pic on instagram.
ftfy

>The "YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT ME" crowd won't even accept each other
Like pottery

Probably was dressed in some fetish gear or something.

"I finish the Fashfest casting process in a bubble of pure elation. I have no idea if any of the 2017 designers will pick me to walk for them, but I don't care. I take my perfectly made-up face and my sassy walk to Woolworths where I shop for school lunches like I've never shopped before."

>be me
>fag
>socially awkward
>never kissed or even held hands
>tryna get fit bc health
>drop 30lbs
>feeling confident
>wanna start dating
>ask chick friend if she has any nice guy friends who are gay or bi
>chick friend (you know the one who has at least one gay friend) says we should go to a pride parade to scope out some guys
>I personally find them stupid but ok
>go to parade
>immediately see a fat, sweaty man wearing assless chaps
>nope
>go home

I'll stick to just jerking it if this is what the gay community really is

>playing Jak II
>doing a brutal mission for Brutter
>Krimzon Guard everywhere, can't use hover board on water due to one hit k0
>tight turns on the docks with civilians everywhere
>I've died over 20 times at this point
>21st try
>I finally make it to the last stretch
>I can see that golden light beam
>fat guy knocks me off the hover board
>takes plenty more tries before I can finally get it.
>fucking fat people taking up so much space

how is it even possible to be a gay virgin?
just go on Grindr and tons of guys will want to fuck your boipussy

This
You're gay, other than HIV there's no excuse

Wow you're like me accept I never had to lose weight...

based paki

Did you manage to get 600 fucking orb shits for 100% completion?
Fucking Jak II is harder than Jak 3.

Gay people are the most intolerant fuckers on the planet but DEMAND for everyone else to accept them. Should've seen their racist, anti-Obama parade in Baton Rouge.

Isn't it mostly just creepy older dudes? I would think Tinder set to gay would be better.

>"oh my god! is that a bear?"

You and your kind are just hypocritical jerks who are cattier than Stacy and Laqueesha.

>fashfest
That's what we should call our NSDAP meet up

>Im on the threadmil i have time to respond
How can you run and text

I run and text all the time.
Once chipped my front tooth falling.
You can do anything if you believe in yourself mate

It`s real shame that there is a prime ass under that delusion and stubbornness

This, it is soooo fucking easy to get laid when you're gay.

Really? I thought gay guys had some standards. Guys in general seem to have extremely low standards, though.

The ugliest girl will always have a guy who's at least slightly better looking.

>He is just bulking

based queer

She wasn't wrong tho. This guy looks like unhealthy skinnyfat. She only wanted good. She cared. And he responded like that

>when your daily exercise is just standing
youtube.com/watch?v=a0F9bOgt-es

wierd show were you carry a sign with your weight on it.

this. why can't skellies just eat? its pathetic how unhealthy and weak they are, even grills.

she's only note-worthy at all because so many people do find her hot so i don't get where the self-righteousness is coming from

in fact i bet the majority of people who were talking shit were other cosplayers. catty-ass bitches, seriously.

why the fuck would you put the op in the bottom of the picture?

>Guys in general seem to have extremely low standards
It's not about standards.
It's just
>hey I want to fuck and you want to fuck, why won't we just fuck

instead of

>I need a strong, independant, feminist man who treats me like a princess. After three dates or so I'll give him a chance as long as he won't bore me for a single second.

>The ugliest girl will always have a guy who's at least slightly better looking.
You just answered why gays have much more sex. Men are not using sex as a tool to get everything for free.

Seriously, fuck women.

>what is a bear

Apparently you don't understand the context. She's a fat bitch telling someone who has a healthy weight, no he's not fucking ripped but HEALTHY, that he needs to put on weight and is very obviously doing it in a way that would imply a date. She has a pretty shit attitude in general. You're either a fat toastie or autistic for not picking up on this.

>i'm totally not jelly that my bf found another woman attractive and liked her photo on IG

Don't you have a box of Oreos to kill or something?

>I'm constantly being compared to her

>I'm constantly comparing myself to her
Is more likely accurate. Why do these people delude themselves so savagely and publicly?

I hate that you can hear the fat in her voice

>rogue hairs plucked from chin

What is this taste in my mouth? Oh, vomit.

Can someone post that photo who explains the lie of the beauty cannon across the history and art of humanity?

>you're not a victim and fat isn't the minority
forever flamed up and roasted and loving it

This ham walked in late to class pushed her standard science lab chair away then got the handicapped folding chair and sat on it while smiling

I was just joking.

btw, autism causes trouble to pick up jokes, lol. Maybe you should get it checked.

+1

>I was just pretending to be retarded

you're just dumb dude

Savage.

OC for you guys
>work at airport doing aircraft maintenance
>walk onto bridge and see thus blocking my path
>her mobility scooter wasn't strong enough to carry her up the incline of the bridge
>airline staff and passengers are stuck on the plane until she moves
>insists people push her, complains that the bridge shouldn't be so steep
>turn around and go for coffee insteaD

I just wanted to do my job, man.

Sure am.

And I bet this bitch only bought a ticket for one seat.

just gave this fatty a comment out of rage

>power is sexy
Fuark I need a speedo like that.

Not on Jak II. I did it on the first. I'm going to get it. This is my first play through since I'd never had a PlayStation before

It's not so bad being fat.

This has to be fake. I'm fat (and working on it) and gay and I have never seen any hate for fat people at a pride event. He probably approached some fem4fem twink and got rejected

t. lardass

Everyone grooms a bit (hopefully), but it is as though these fatties and tumblrinas seek to find the most vile disgusting ways of describing it.
>two catty drunk dudes made fun of me
>wah even the gay community won't accept me
>some twink bear hunting asked their friend if "that was a bear"
>wah Ill take that as an insult instead of fucking some slut
>time to blog about fate hate
I think it's real or satire of something/someone real.

Yeah, I got fat on purpose. So what?
I will work it off.

what is it with female fatties always having beards anyway? I don't see them on even the most scruffy grills, unless they weight 300+ pounds.

Jesus Christ, is there any hell that compares to a roomful of women?

>I will work it off.
>It's not so bad being fat.
Which one is it?

remmember to run fatties

I think it has to do with how excess fat can affect hormonal regulation, so their hormones are shit out of wack and they grow beards. Maybe a health science or bio bro can give a better explanation.

Both. It's not so bad, but I didn't throw away my old wardrobe, since I'm planning on getting back into shape.
I just gained a lot of weight to see what it's like.

colin is a fucking whiteknight beta cuck

>bigger butt/boobs; smaller waist
>this is what men think of as "curvy"
No, this is what curvy fucking means.

Another excuse is not wanting the guys who are into you.
-t. bisexual virgin

The last time I had to breathe that hard was when I was riding my bike at a average speed of over 30km/h for one hour...

If I was in charge, she would have to walk to her seat or stay at the airport.

I always wonder why guys do that though. "Oliver Collins liked Kate Upton's Photo", do they think she's going to PM them?

My fav lolcow
May her delusion and fatness never stop giving

/ourguy/

By my 18th birthday, I had slept with five men off grindr, aged 18-23. I was a complete dyel, had awful acne, and every partner was out of my league. If I could do it then, you can do it now. Good luck finding anything meaningful, though.

>it's not that I want to be chased by men, it's that i know i'm not good enough

>it's not that I want to be chased by men, it's that I want to be chased by men

prime example of what universal access to a podium does to people. logic and reasoning, rationality, obvious connections to the slightest bit of thinking; all of it goes out the window so that people can write blurbs to feel some emotional security. it's no wonder politics has become a goddamn senseless echo chamber man. fuck these people.

brb exposing myself to some radiation so I can get cancer just to see what it's like

Ok.
I did this to myself, it's not like I forced anyone to become 310 pounds with me.
And I have plenty of motivation to get back in shape. (Like the clothes I haven't thrown out and I keep a picture from my thin days on my desk)

First time doing green text. Be merciful.

>Be me.
>Moving to Houston in a couple of months for work and I'm super excited because it will be my first real job out of college.
>First time I really visited Houston I was blown away by how many fatties there are.
>I workout pretty often so fattys think that I'm into them because I have "some meat on my bones."
>I'm 6 foot 200lbs but, once again, I workout daily.
>Could probably lose some weight off my stomach but I usually pull some qt3.14s
>Aunt wants to set me up with a girl from her work down in Houston.
>Describes her a curvy southern belle.
>See a picture of her face
>Diamonds.
>Meet her.
>She's apple shaped.
>So fat.
>So fucking fat.
>The picture I saw was 4 years old.
>Still surprised someone can gain that much weight in 4 years.
>I wanted to go to a because cause muh Texas red necks.
>Surprised when I show up with one of their missing heffers.

Bruhs, I'm so scared of moving to Houston now. There are so many fats. What do?

>What do?
Don't fuck them. There are skinny/fit girls everywhere, but you're going to have to try a lot harder to find them down there.