Lifting for feels thread

Lifting for feels thread

What feels you got?
I'm going to lift for my hedgehog that died today. RIP tiny fella

RIP hedgehog :(

I'm going to think about ol' Sonic during my squats. Here's to you!

It thats a picture of him,instead of buying hedgehogs you need to buy a better camera user

Full zoom and over exposed lighting, but thanks all the same for the banter friend

I'm gonna bench 3pl8 today for your hedgehog. Sorry for the loss bro :(

Thanks bros. Hit a PR for me

RIP spikebrah

rip pal

He truly went too fast, but you've gotta knuckle down and let out a chuckle for your friend. Hell, have a cheat day to feel better; crack some eggs, man - eat some homemade cake and chili dogs. If you focus too much on it, life will pass you by at 100 miles per hour - don't be too slow to return to daily life.

Here I'll contribute.

> 23 years old
> Always liked the idea of being a streamer since I was in high school (I know, super gay)
> Going through my last two years for my masters, but the work is easy as hell so I go off and buy my stream setup
> Start my first stream, and as expected no one is watching
> After 45 mins, I’m about to turn off when one person logs into my channel
> This one person stays with me for the entire 5 hours of my stream and chats to me, laughs when I fail in the game and has a good time
> Turns out it’s a British chick (I’m American) that wanted to watch Paragon stuff and clicked on me
> Ask what made my channel a better prospect
> She says I’m super cute and fit
> At this point, my first thought is that this is a troll and I’m talking to a 300 lbs black man
> She’s apparently here in the states and lives in my state
> We decide to meet up, feeling really cautious about all this
> Turns out she’s actually what she says she is
> She’s 20 years old, 5’1, fit with a great face, and an overall joy to be with
> go home feeling like I just experienced love at first sight
> After a week of talking, she says she feels the same
> I’m ecstatic from all this, nothing could ruin this moment
> Except, it turns out she has pulmonary embolisms and heart arrhythmia which seriously fucked over her health and life
> She used to be a runner, used to lift, and now nothing because of fear of stressing her heart
> We’ve been together now for two months and I love her with everything I’ve got
> She feels the same way, always goes out of her way to make me happy
> It kills me though to see her when she’s in pain, and she will sometimes vomit blood from embolism
> Both of us are stressed, but we love each other. I tell her I love her every day
> Doctors before gave her a year to live at most, but it turns out she’s making a great recovery
> However, she just had a heart attack a week ago and I’m super freaked out

Cont.

Cont.

I don’t know how long she has, bros. All I know is, she’s the love of my life and I want to be as strong and as much of a man for as I can for the time that she has. Maybe it will be a month, or maybe she’ll be able to live the rest of her life. But it breaks my heart to see her, so beautiful and full of life, in so much pain. Fuck, man. The one girl that is literally perfect for me must go through so much. I’m trying so hard to keep positive and strong.

That's sad.I wish both of you the best.

Had to put down my German Shepherd.

She was only 6 and 1/2 and had cancer. It was a little over a year ago but I miss the sound of her paws on the tile and her goofy face. RIP fluffer dog.

I do it for her lads
>tfw youll never see her again

>tfw she lives in another country now, and still you lift for her

>Full zoom
why were you afraid of getting close to your friendly hedger?

FUCK NO, I LOVE HEDGEHOGS
Tomorrow I'll lift for your little fellow OP

virgin here

>girl with the biggest ass at the gym eyefucks me
>a couple of weeks later I talk to her and eventually take her for a date
>after a few more dates she takes me home to her place
>start to panic, do not know what to do
>she stands next to her bed and looks at me
>I get into bed
>from nowhere she turns cold and sleeps at a distance away from me with her back facing me
>I try escalate but she dismisses me

>the day after she turns real cold
>I try to invite her over but she wasn't having it
>I tell her I fucked up over text
>she basically says she has no idea what I am talking about and that I need to come to her place for a talk
>fuck, its over

>drive to her house after finishing the graveyard shift
>she gets into my car and basically says she didn't want to see me anymore
>I just go "yeah me neither"
>she asks why
>”I don’t have to explain anything to you”
>she asks if there is anything I want to say
>"no are we done here?"

>She gets out of my car and I drive home and delete her from social media.

I fucking suck.

Lifting for my friends disregarding me cuz I'm dyel

Caught him standing in front of his heater. He was the best :')

So much love for him
Thanks everyone

time to take the red pill, lad.

>tfw scooby has a bf

Yeah I have even before dating her. I just make a huge deal about losing my v-card

dumb feels but im wrestling with introducing carbs back into my diet because heavy lifting + keto + IF wears me the fuck out, but i still need to cut...

Oh man I don't think I'll handle my hedgehog's death well, I have 2 of them.

Best of luck my friend.

I always post this. but I lift for her.

You fucked up all of that except for the break up. You actually handled that well, comported yourself as a man. Just take the attitude you had there and apply it to every other stage of the process and you'll be set

she's beautiful. Care to share anymore of Snow, user?