Stop eating meat

youtube.com/watch?v=Ud7RkxtO3-Y

youtube.com/watch?v=zPgfnwNjZ8I

youtube.com/watch?v=6t4tBmbPko8

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/nutrition/will-eating-eggs-increase-my-cholesterol/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercer_Quality_of_Living_Survey
researchgate.net/profile/Cornelius_Smuts/publication/21420465_Egg_intake_does_not_change_plasma_lipoprotein_and_coagulation_profiles/links/55d5934808ae1e6516638065.pdf
ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf
nutritionfacts.org/video/does-cholesterol-size-matter/
nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does anyone else here just eat meat because its manly as fuck and actually tastes better than any other food? I fucking love meat and all about it. I dont actually care if I get cancer at 60, I stay in the sun and eat sweetener filled food as well. I will get all the cancers, but let me enjoy me a good steak first.

AND it has protein in it.

I like him and I have watched/read most of his stuff but sadly he sometimes tends to be very biased, only mentioned positive effects of certain plants without the possible risks or without mentioning the big controversy.

>nutritionfacts

known shill, biased association, non scientific consensus mostly.

Shill for what? His book? Then many of the vocal nutrition experts are shills.

Yeah that is sometimes true, usually not though.

That's not necessarily something bad, the consensus often changes and nutrition is not like physics.

Organically grown meats/game are not that bad.
Even if it DOES scratch a couple of years, do you really wanna live forever? You gonna stop smoking cigars, doing MMA, and fucking tinder sloots because of the consequences?

I will never understand the basis of this argument:
"You will live longer if you don't eat meat". That is the correlation, and nobody knows for 100% if there actually is also a causation. But let's just assume that it is true.
I'd take a life of eating meat but living "shorter" anyday over a vegan/vegetarian life. Better performance in sports, better taste, manly as fuck, not being a massive faggot etc. .
Go and take your longer life span and shove it up your arses, low test vegan cuck nu males.

What about animals? Do you not care that they suffer in horrible conditions so you could buy as cheap meat as possible?

No, and if we get in a fight over you disapproving my eating habits, I won't care if you suffer either.
Be a bitch, just not on in my space. You should have been born a woman.

Woah woah there. Didn't know it was this personal to you. I usually like to discuss about opinions. I hope you find the reason for all that hatred and anger, my friend.

When I was still a kid, my grandpa would always get one small little piglet which he would feed and eventually butcher. Then get a new one. More of a hobby I guess.
My sister and me were always attached to them and creid when they had to be killed, but eventually, after loosing quite a lot of them, we learned, that this is just the way things work.
Now, I am a man and see the world the way it always has been. Full of suffering. Surival of the fittest. I do not concern myself with such emotional bullshit. I am happy for the lessons my grandpa gave us unknowingly.

Na my dude, I'm chill. Just don't take kind to passive-aggressive shit.
>do you not care
Of course I do, just not that much, and neither do you. I'm sitting on a machine likely built by a wage-slave Chinese lady; sometimes I feel bad about this; most of the time it doesn't even cross my mind.
Eat a steak and move on with life.

A majority of faggots and nu-males eat meat, nothing manly about it.

he is not leading or anything on it, for every single one of these vegan cucks there are 100 sane people like this

examine.com/nutrition/will-eating-eggs-increase-my-cholesterol/

Who will tell you that eating meat is not that bad. Not that a popularity fallacy will strengthen that point, but by no means nutrition facts is a good source.

You lost boy?

>this is just the way things work.
Because of current habits. Doesn't mean, that we can't change the way these "things" work.

You sound like somebody who doesn't live in a welfare state with your "survival of the fittest" vision. I think humanity has come far away from that, atleast in some places of the world.

A shill for his religion.

Pass.
Id rather live to 70s than just be alive for 100.

Maybe it seems that way if you live within the border of one of those "fittest" nations. The rest of the world is pretty chaotic, and even within wealthy western nations there are parts of town/cities that would have you rethinking how far removed we are from primal savagery.
Food for thought.

So you answer with an article citing studies, that's not really super convincing either. Seems to just be the opposite "opinion" based on what some studies say. There are tons for both sides and I like his approach of publishing tl;drs on science instead of writing reviews.

Well slavery was put to an end in civilized states. I don't see a point why same couldn't happen to overproduction of meat. It's going to be a long process tho, because you can't easily change the minds of people who have the habit / way of thinking (or ignoring) ingrained to them. And i don't support the way of forcefully changing the way people think, in the end it's something they have to come up on their own after doing their own research and thinking.

I am actually 100% sure that I live in the area with best living quality of anybody in this thread.

Exactly, in some places of the world. As long as humans suffer, kill each other, are stupid pieces of shit, I see absolutely no point in concerning myself with the suffering of animals. I do not see in what ways this would improve humanity substantially.

I don't think that is an excuse for giving up on doing better everyday actions. Again, you don't have to aim to be perfect. But even now, it's kinda sad that people need meat on every meal they eat, because they don't know how to cook anything else.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercer_Quality_of_Living_Survey

lul, it actually is true. See Nr. 1.

the tl;dr's are mostly wrong tho. Doesnt matter if its made in pretty video's and in a nice presentation. Meat eating has been more or less shown to have no adverse affects. Except if you are this rare "hyperresponder"

the main consensus is that if your LDL cholesterol does not get raised by a terrible amount, you are okay to eat it. And the majority of humans do not get bad responses from it, thus they are okay with being to allowed to eat meat. So if you got a medical issue, fuck off to your special corner on the internet and stop trying to pretend that your philosophy should be taken over by everyone.

>we slavery was put to an end in civilized states
Political jokes about America being barbarous aside for a moment: the privatization of the prison system has effectively allowed them to be turned into sweat shops. Fun fact.

Well, the price they pay for their crimes is still better than being killed like a tribe would do in the jungle

Nah they're almost never wrong, the problems are with cherry-picking and omitting a part of the truth. Meat does have proven bad effects, from inflammation markers (the most simple thing is it doesn't even cover the basic stress of digestion) to a few cancers (though that depends on the meat and cooking method). I'm neither vegetarian nor vegan, especially the latter like to be extremely biased, I don't believe meat is bad in any diet but I it's a good idea to shift the focus away from it and towards plants.

>shift the focus away from it and towards plants.
This. We need a new "cult". Not like vegans with their all or nothing mentality. We need something that says "plant based diet". Yes, you can still eat some fish and chicken if you have to, but try to make most of your food from plant based products. Peanut butter tofu pot is great, you all should try.

>Nose

lol, oh god this crap. Its too late here in euroland to get deep into all of this, some other sane user should rebute these tards.

>lol I have nothing to say so I'll evade and throw an ad hominem
Can I call you retarded Eurocuck? Does that strengthen my point?

I agree that death penalty would be worse, but that doesn't justify the appalling state of the prison system in the US. I think you may actually enjoy reading more about it given your previous comments. The mass farming wherein animals are so cruelly treated runs strikingly parallel to these mega prisons wherein people are used for what is essentially slave labour. Happy reading.

Just keep your mouth shut

This article about eggs looks at a small selection of studies mostly funded by industry.

The first study cited, as an example, funded by the South African Egg Board.

researchgate.net/profile/Cornelius_Smuts/publication/21420465_Egg_intake_does_not_change_plasma_lipoprotein_and_coagulation_profiles/links/55d5934808ae1e6516638065.pdf

>lowest cholesterol intake at any point was 373mg/d in the run-in phase, then 403mg/d in the experimental phase

This is important because the effects of dietary cholesterol are most pronounced when you go from a very low intake to a moderate intake. The lowest serum LDL score among any group at any point was 92mg/dl, which is also a problem for the same reason. Looking at the people already in the 92-116mg/dl range is looking at the people least likely to have further increases in their LDL.

Here's a meta-analysis that takes baseline cholesterol into account (and not cited in that article for whatever reason)

ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf

Its just that everybody else can get their voice heard, except animals. They do nothing wrong and can literally have no affect on the course of events.

man i've seen shitty bait in my days but

The guy in OP's video also made a video about some of the studies cited in the examine article.

nutritionfacts.org/video/does-cholesterol-size-matter/

nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/

Most people, like animals, can't actually get their voices heard and are tread upon. However, I hear you user, they have voices, even if ignored. Animals have literally no agency in how we treat them. I hope you find a way to do good with that empathy you have for animals.