Fuck u nerds

It works great

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pZ-qKIiJPME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nobody cares. fuck off and kill yourself, faggot retard.

fuck u faggot

my shit is fly why u are gay

noob

then put some fucking weights on you homo. the gaffer will very probably rip when you put on more than 1 plate babby weight

Now sit like a Chad, or gtfo

i fucking love these

me too

post more chad stuff you fag

I dont have more.

is there more?

I will when i find/buy more. That's all I have right now. I'm pretty out of shape atm so it'll take me a bit to bounce back anyway.

What is gaffrer? Duct tape? If so, I'm replacing it with 550 cord like on the one. That was just to aid initial construction.

op take a vid of you using it or ur a fag

MOOOOOOOOOOOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will. Maybe tomorrow. I already did my workout and put it up. I might wait until I have 3 plates on there to make it interesting.

I like the "lets do this" buckets. Nice touch.

Have any neighbours commented yet?

>Local man dies in tragic weightlifting accident.
>Neighbors heard "LIGHTWEIGHT BABY" being shouted before a loud crash and scream.

Nah, we don't really talk to the neighbors.

>babbys that don't understand physics
LOL if you actually did this and are not just posting a trolling pic, then you're dumb. As soon as you put any substantial weight on the thing, it'll overbalance and fall over -- probably on top of you. Guaranteed to fall over when you put the bar back on it after a set.

Whoever it is I'd like to be there when they try to use it and one side of it falls over while they've got the bar on their shoulders. You'd have to bail out and dump the bar backwards to save yourself.

>LOL stupidity

just learn to dump the bar like olympic lifters do with squats and dump it on the grass you dweeb LOL

>drops the bar
>it goes crashing through the floor
My house is pier-and-beam you dumb shit it would literally crack and break the subfloor.

>and dump it on the grass

learn to read faggot

saved a few of his past pics

>dump it on the grass you dweeb LOL
>the grass
>My house is pier-and-beam you dumb shit
>the grass

>implying I lift outside
How about YOU work on your reading comprehension, FAGGOT?

who gives a FUCK about where you lift retard? we're talking about where OP lifts and it's clearly outside right next to some grass lmao

idiot

Suck my dick, faggot.
>lifting outside using shitty equipment
The OP is almost as big a faggot as you are.
>poorfags and their shit-tier pseudo-equipment
>HURR DURR MUH HOMEGYM
Get a job, skeezy NEETs, and go to a real gym like the Big Boys.

is that just water in those buckets?

lmao get a load of this flabby cunt, he's mad as FUCK

if you're that new to lifting you don't know how to bail a squat from squat stands with no safeties you shouldn't even be posting here

Looks good.
Make some fancy dip bars and show us now

You still haven't explained why you don't have a job therefore you have to have shitty 'home' equipment instead of going to a real gym and using real equipment.

>it will take me a while to squat more than 135lbs
jesus christ, Veeky Forums.

THIS. Pref. something I can use a band on. I need to do dipz in my home gym and it's the only part of the program I can't do.

It's 80lb of quickcrete.

That's not me. I have a factory job making like $500-700/wk. I can afford a real gym, but I don't feel like doing that right now. I trained and competed in weightlifting for like 5 years and stopped to have time to work and finish my bachelor's degree. I don't need a gym membership to do what I want to do right now and I figured I'd see how this worked out. Thought about picking up scrap box tube and welding something up, but I don't trust my welding that much yet lol.

If you plan on adding more weight your shit's gonna become top heavy pretty fast and it'll want to fall over, you can mitigate this by adding long pieces of wood across the short axis to prevent tipping.

Yeah I might lag some 2x4s or something to the sides in a week or so when it's fully cured. Built as it is, do understand that it will get harder and harder to balance as the weight increases. Especially since the bottom expanded and doesn't sit flush lol. I should have loaded the bar real heavy on there when it was drying

dont act surprised, these are the same cucks that talk shit cbt

Not OP, but my uprights are just as bad.

R8, H8, masturb8

youtu.be/pZ-qKIiJPME

I bet I can out-wilks you with this set up in less than a year.

I'mMy setup is stable and lets you rack your weight with some force. Should be easy to adapt your stands. All it takes is 2x4s and deck screws.

I'll have to hammer drill into the concrete and sink two lag bolts aligned vertically to really stabilize it. Then make like a _/|\_ type deal on each side so 4 total plus a couple crossbeams.

At this point I will have exceeded in cost the value of a new, mid range pair of squat stands. What fun would buying them be though?

That's 115lbs at best.

That looks so unsafe, go to /diy/ post and in three weeks someone will answer and help you.

Fuck off poor fag

Delusional

kek

user, you could atleast get iron bar as middle post

>autistic neighbor building something on front yard again

>not building your own guillotine
Not making it.

>double price olympic bar and plates
>no rack

The only way this is acceptable is if you oly lift and have no use for a power rack, but those are clearly not bumper plates.