Tfw my OHP max is getting dangerously close to the bench max

>tfw my OHP max is getting dangerously close to the bench max

how is that even humanly possible what are you doing holy shit

post pictures brah how deformed do you look

learn to bench retard

100% chance your form is autistic as fuck

Tfw my bench is the same as my squat

My legs are weak as fuck, and gain strength way too slowly

My bench is probably bigger than my squat. I bench 120kg and I don't squat at all. I do dedlifts sometimes. Last time I tried I pulled 150kg. So I assume my squat is around 100kg

my shoulders aren't even big. I'm getting back into lifting after a 3 year break. I'm lifting 1-2 a week since March and while my OHP progresses just fine, my bench is usually stalling. my current 5RM 60kg for OHP and 70kg for bench. used to be 70/100 before the break

>TFW my rear delt flyes are the same as my deadlift

well, how much can you leg press? If you leg press more than you squat, its likely not your leg muscles that are too weak. Most of the time, its your core lagging behind. Train your core and your lifts will go up.

>tfw my OHP max is getting dangerously close to my squat max (85lbs × 5 vs 115lbs × 5)

> you'll never have the privilege to rest your head on her smooth boobs, while she patting you with her lovely moves, and whisper "are you ok, mommy hamster ?"

>If you leg press more than you squat
I don't know a single person who can squat more than they can leg press. I can leg press 650 with a full ROM but can only squat 3 pl8.

>"are you ok, mommy hamster ?"
what
why "hamster"?

I hope that you do OHP from dead stop on the upper chest and to a full lock out.
If you do those half-assed "presses" from chin/eye-level your a twat.

what the fuck

nigga how like i thought my ohp was close to my bench but its like 52.5kg 5rm vs 80kg 5rm

The most seductive creature in the animal kingdom.

idk, user. It just came out spontaneously.

Anyone have a name for this girl? I have videos and pictures, but no name

o-ok user
I lol'd a bit

Vids where?

Until I read these weights, I honestly believed some of you were in good shape. If you're stalling on bench below 2pl8 check your form, do more dumbbell press, and make sure you're doing full reps. Also, I have a suspicion that you're cheating yourself on OHP but it's a relatively low number so w/e.

Saved on my computer. Would be able to show you online if I had a name

yeah and I don't even do the small jerk at the beginning of the movement that Rippetoe teaches, because I can't do it properly

Nevermind, found it

Victoria901

Velma Chan is the name
Anyway, in the OP pic she's at her best, all the other pictures show a far less attractive girl
Also she has signs of severe self harm on her thighs

You have a point but leg press is always going to be 20-30% above your squat. It's just if it's like twice what you squat that you have a problem.

> 400x4+17
> Rear delt flying lmao3pl8

This seems really low. What is the purpose of this?

God i love veiny tits, no idea why

You sure you're not push pressing?

I'm sure

>My bench exceeds my squat
I fucked up my LCL doing squats, and the leg has never felt the same.

>tfw the last time you tried to OHP your arms quivered so hard you couldn't lift it

I'll never reach 1pl8