Is he natty, Veeky Forums?

Is he natty, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/blogs/outward/2017/06/05/how_alt_right_leaders_jack_donovan_and_james_o_meara_attract_gay_men_to.html
google.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He started training like 5 or 6 years ago and he must be 42 years old now, so I guess thats a no

Not huge, not insanely ripped
Donovan could be natty but in the end who knows, he might have done a couple cycles to reach these results faster

You cant keep gains like that unless cruising

Spot the quitters

yes he is natty

He just eating clean and lifting weights Kappa

Have hung out with him and lifted with him a couple times. I'm certain he's natty despite being buddies with Chris Duffin.

He's literally got passive income from his publications and company, his offices were in Kabuki Strength lab for a good number of years, he was basically getting coached by Duffin day in day out, and with all his readers being as proficient and "alpha" as they are, simple networking and "hey man, let's get together" and such can lead to phenomenal gains.
Plus the dude is driven as FUCK.

???

You fucking retards how can this man be natty look at his cannonballs delts

>walks around with permanent test pump
>totally natty bro
Is this just a big joke nowadays or are people still completely incapable of detecting gear?

The average lifter is borderline retarded when it comes to determining whether or not someones on gear.

I wonder how Jack Donovan's cock looks like

>Cannonball delts

Where?

I believe he is. He just works out all the fucking time

the way he holds the chainsaw reminds him of the way his father held his penis.

how fucking shit do you have to be to tattoo 'honor' across your stomach?

>He just works out all the fucking time
See what ten years of consistent lifting with a coach and no responsibilities to hold his training back got Frank Yang.

>A beautifully muscular man of 42 who has perfected a masculine scowl in the many photographs of himself he releases on his website and Facebook page, he functions as beefcake for the neofascist cause. He’s parlayed his butch allure into a brand, earning money from a line of T-shirts and wrist guards that say things like BARBARIAN and a series of books that seek to instruct both straight and gay men in how to become more masculine and in particular, more "violent."

slate.com/blogs/outward/2017/06/05/how_alt_right_leaders_jack_donovan_and_james_o_meara_attract_gay_men_to.html

He admits he's not when the Wolves are interviewed by Chris Duffin

Got a link to that?

yeah, google.com

trt is all the rage among old operatorfags these days

>Le Let Me Le Google Le That 4U XDDDDDDDDDDDD
SO FAHNEE JOAK

>slate
>blogs
>alt-right
kys

Great fuckin joke, dude!

Seems to be an awful lot of Jack Donovan/ Wolves of Vinland threads these past couple days.

Nah he fucking roided to get big and now gullible /pol/ types beg for his semen and buy his shirts. Doubt he even cares about what he's saying like most YouTube fitness celebs

>Using echo
>Not the superior Stihl

Amateur

Redpill me on chainsaw brands