Builtfat

My goal is to be builtfat, like in pic related.

I've got the frame for it, I think. I'm 6'1" and ~190 lbs, currently what I would call the low end of chubby (I comfortably wear a size medium).

So, Veeky Forums, what can I do? What should my macros look like? Should I be eating a little more to bulk or a little less to cut? Or simply add lifting to my current lifestyle? Since my goal is somewhere in the middle, I need some direction.

Also, workout plans would be a great bonus. Though the above questions are my main concerns getting started.

That is more bear mode than built fat

Forgot advice oops its pretty much bulk for long periods and when cutting never cut down that low macros should be 40% protein 40% carbs 20% fat

Good shit. Thanks, user.

Anyone else care to weigh in?

Post your starting point. Becoming "builtfat is going to depend heavily on your proportions and where your body tends to keep fat.

Genetics aside... Choose a routine with a lot of volume and only one or two rest days a week. I recommend a push-pull-legs three day split. Since you're interested in keeping a lot of fat, diet does not need to be controlled perfectly.

I was able to reach this point with 3.5 years of push pull legs with short summer cuts (I just cut out midnight snacks). No diet control though: I eat pizza and tendies and junk food with veggie supplements.

>builtfat

that's literally bearmode with less muscle and more fat.

im wet

>no traps
>no shoulders
>pressing arm against sides and toward the mirror like a faggot
>twig legs
>pushing jaw out as hard as possible while pursing your lips like a bitch

what a fucking embarrassment.

>PPL

oh that explains everything perfectly.

I'll look into that kinda routine. Thanks, user.

Look, if I knew what I was talking about I wouldn't be asking for advice here, would I? The image and terminology I selected was consistent with google image results. You got advice or not?

I'd love to see what you look like if all of my body is that bad to you.

Which routine did you try? Do you have any progress pics? I'm always looking to switch things up if you've got any ideas.

pls b in massachusetts

Just how fat and dyel are you that his picture made you that upset?

>mfw i'm 6'5", 245lbs, sub 12%BF

you're projecting, bitch boy. stop being a corpulent slob midget.

Do I have the potential to be built fat or strong fat?

6' 195 lbs

I only do bodyweight routines and work as a mason. I eat over 3000 calls a day for work, if I eat any less I have no energy and am lethargic at the end of a work day. I just want to be stronk!

lookin good mang

your shoulders do look a little small but only because your arms are big
toss in some more accessory shit bro

daily reminder to report and ignore all anime posters, literally nothing but shitposting from them

>posts more anime instead of current body pic
Yeah man everyone believes you!
Confirmed fat dyel, weeaboo faggot :)

your tdee is based both on how much your body expends just keeping you alive AND your activities. Manual labor, especially shit like construction and masonry, burns a shit load of calories so you'll need to eat more than these NEETs that live in their mom's basements just because someone else eats 1500 cal a day at your proportions doesn't mean you should too

>tfw wide torso, big rib cage, wide hips
>long slender arms and legs
Shit sucks. I do want to be big and stronk tho. Gonna eat a fuck ton of food and do a shit ton of heavy pull ups and dips with squats and see what can happen

low quality b8

get off my board dyel

Thanks bruh, I eat a lot. 4-5 meals a day and snack in fruit between meals. I also have a juicer that I use to make veggie shakes ever night. I know I eat easily over 3000 cals a day with a lot of protein (fish, eggs, chicken, nuts and a lot of milk).
I plan on joining a gym next week, is their any routine you would suggest? I was thinking of the parks begginer routine or ss with some accessories added.

get a load of these jealous, projecting little bitch boys. they can't stand the fact that their superior won't dignify them the way THEY want.

keep crying for me, bitch boys lol.

>cletus posting a picture of his family reunion

>PPL for builtfat mode

hahahahahahahahahaha

>thinking that is built

hahahahahahahaha

dude youre an otter at best go fuck off

Since his advice was bad apparently... What routine do you recommend? Can you post a picture so I can see what kind of progress you've made?

>tfw over bulked
6'0
93 kg
I used to look aesthetic shirtless I swear. Trouble is I like filling out my clothes and being a 'big guy' to normies to cut. What do

the pic you posted is more (small) bearmode than builtfat desu

if you actually want builtfat:
>bulk on a 1000-1500 calorie surplus pretty much forever
>cut when you look at yourself and go "fuck i'm a disgusting blob of fat", not before, and cut to 20% at most, anything more than that will hinder your gains
>then start eating at a surplus again

as for lifting
>do SS (and read the fucking book, all of it)
>then do TM with some accessories
>then read PPST, and kinda make up your own routine that best suits your goals, as well as accounting for any weaknesses you might have

cute

I disagree. bear mode requires a lot more fat or steroids.

no way you comfortably fit in a medium

Lifting stats?

Looks like 1.5/2.5/3/4

american medium is large for the rest of the world and extra large for east asia
i'm not even joking, look it up

highly doubt that is the case in countries like denmark and holland

Pretty close. 1RMs in kg
75/130/130(lmao)/210

what are you talking about? his shoulders are big enough. if anything he could use a little more lats and traps.

What's your bodyfat percentage? You have the bodytype I'm looking for.

Medium underwear?

thanks teehee
I'm and can fit into some medium shirts in Australia quite comfortably. Depends on the brand

only 3.3 years to go. im going to make it

>No diet control though: I eat pizza and tendies and junk food with veggie supplements.
I do the same but I have to do cardio to not become a fat fuck and you still look better. I'm jelly.

>thinking ppl is bad
Typical know-nothing trainer spotted. Show us some of your clients progress on a different program? Or better yet, post your body because 99% of trainers are dyel as fuck and I've never met one who didn't have an inferiority complex because of it.

This was my attempt last winter, felt like shit

Forgot pic

look everyone, a faggot who failed out of school and has a hobby for a job!
Kek every trainer I've ever met looks like absolute garbage and spews the worst fitness advice. Living up to those standards well with your meme shitposting I see.