Your god squatted 175kg for 5 today

bow before my greatness

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/448yc
bdfpf.be/index_htm_files/Res BK Squat UN 2017.xls.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=4q-kv6XNkqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is that supposed to be a lot kiddo?

Who cares. Post when you can bench 160 lbs, so you can lift the average American woman's balloon knot up and down on your pecker.

He thinks because he squats high bar his lifts are at least twice as good, but we all know that lowbar only adds about 10%

the best cue I got for that is

"make yourself tall"

if you want an exercise to practice it you can do muscle cleans

and in general just practice more, the form comes with time but keep that cue in mind and do some muscle cleans and you will get it down

I benched 225 for 5 today

pls be kgs

It's in keks
As in "panzer benches 225 keks"

Are you mad that outbenches you, then?

Projection

sean free disc for gdes
discord.gg/448yc

Why won't they let you in to their private party?

nice projection

>WAWTT Lads?
Bench 3s
Front Squat 4s
OHP 4s

Requesting pic with all the tripfags on the DnD personality chard.
Fuck you sean you fucking cuck piece of shit bastard blue shoed motherfucker ill kill your mom then ill rape you and your dad and then rape your moms corpse and then burn your fucking house to the ground and then when they scrape all off your fat out of the ashes and put it in an urn or some shit ill find it and give all your shitty fucking sean piece of shit fatgreese to a fat fucker and give him a mcdouble if he promises to rub it all over himself.
Fuxk you sean
Fuck you
And pls post the pic

>Requesting pic
2 threads ago in the archive, OP pic

I did 480 lbs (about 218 kg) for five sets of five. Webm is the last set.

I don't demand tribute, just obedience.

Congrats man thats barely outta dyel tier
Soon you will be a grown up

Fuck off raffy

Max log clean and press
Trying out strongman

deload week with 10s
>tfw peaking left me with zero work capacity

Spoto press
Rows
Db ohp

>that guy in the gym who thinks he's a steam train

Tell trappy to cum back please sean

>tfw its been 3 weeks since trappy posted on reddit

i-is she ok?

guys, I've been doing an intermediate routine, but I don't like it so far

what if I come back to simple routines like Greyskull with some personal tweaks and regular deloads? will I be able to get somewhere?

droppin little Norman khan pebbles into the toilet like plop plop plop

Stench factor of 5/10

Why are powerlifters so fat and ugly?

To scare off gains goblins

If my mixed grip feels more secure and tighter to the bar than hook does that mean I'm hookgripping wrong or something?

Statistically, it's suicide.

How is your powerlifting going?

It works. Just deload your maxes a few percents and take deloads every 6 weeks or wheen needed.

>Thinking that bench press prepares you to lift a woman up and down your dingaling

Try curls and lat raises with a ton of core

I did Sheiko today, it really wasnt as much volume as everyone always says it is

Thats pretty good. I maxed 425LB a few months ago and still need to remax.
Good shit dude

on a side note, why is it so difficult to breathe into your belly for squats??? I just want to breathe into my chest i'ts a lot easier

Stop taking the bar for a hike.

There's not a single retard that says it has high daily volume. It's the unrelenting and boring volume week after week after week. Try for a year or two and get back to us

Probably hook gripping wrong

>curls
>lats

Those muscle groups are memes. We would prefer to stay virgins thank you very much

you did the entire thing in one day?

You must have some kind of gift.

Who here homegym?

Just got a 12in pad york adjustable bench for 120 freedom buks.

Love a deal

>not doing texas method VD, LD and ID on the same day
Are you a gde or something? I always do my whole porgram in a single day.

Why is every raw faggot doing spoto press?
>new girl in the gym yesterday
>sets up in the cage next to me
>new romaleos, ST sleeves, lever belt
>front squats and spoto press
She hasn't even done a meet yet

>getting mad at people who enjoy themselves in the gym

"""""powerlifting""""" is trendy and cool now
being strong doesnt matter as long as you feel good about yourself :]]

>enjoy stalling on a stupid program
I doubt it

>powerlifting is trendy and cool
kek, no. Crossfit is trendy and cool. Most people don't even know powerlifting exists.

How is that your problem?

#girlswhopowerlift #gwpl #girlswholift #powerliftingwomen #thickthighssavelives #peachgang #upliftandliftheavy #curvyandproud #doughnutsmadethisbooty #loveyourself #loveyourliftingface #squats #bootygainz #fleoshorts #girlswithtattoos

I don't think you powerlift.
Raw is the new fitness trend, especially for girls who are too ugly and undisciplined to do physique.

exactly
you can be ugly and fat and weak and make no progress and its ok. love yourself!

And if they do actually compete, it's validation ego boost self centered overload. And then they quit once the linear gains stop and they realize they put on 10 lbs and it didn't get them a Chad BF.

gotta get strong

tfw vapid whores working towards a goal and achieving it

I'm just not from Freedomland.
Here, nobody even knows what powerlifting is, even people from the gym.

tfw belgian powerlifting champion in the 100 kg category has a squat of 200 kg...

That can't be accurate

Here in Norway it seems powerlifting is a thing most people know of. Just not by name, but people are aware of squat, bench, diddly competitions. It's fun, because you can talk about it to normal people in the gym.

My mom always said I was special

kek, you wish

bdfpf.be/index_htm_files/Res BK Squat UN 2017.xls.pdf

The results from the raw Belgian squat championship.

Powerlifting is popular as fuck now. Look around you at how much trendier and weaker this General has become

Every faggot with a man bun and every girl with low self-esteem and daddy issues wants to pick up a barbell now

What is your lads OHP 1 RM and what is your bench 1 RM?

and it has such a low skill entry barrier that they can all do it too

135 OHP, 205 bench

Note I'm not a powerlifter and I never post in here either lol

>it has such a low skill entry barrier that they can all do it too
Then why couldn't you?

Swiss bar clean and press- 185
Raw bench- probably 320-325 (don't compete raw)
Bw- 178

*whispers to you*

I was literally fine

>people post on Veeky Forums about it so it must be hella popular now!

Kek, go on the streets and ask 1000 people if they know it.
You might get 10-20 people saying yes and half of those probably think you meant bodybuilding.

I want a thicc gf. my girl quot lifting after I graduated and I resent her for it.

>fine
No. High school football players around the country hit your numbers within a year or two of lifting.

You tucked and ran from a basic bitch weightroom activity because you're a pussy.

ok now go to an actual gym
or check normiegram

you actually liver under a rock if you think powerlifting isnt exploding in popularity like crossfit did

Popular in the fitness community you idiot.

>athletes selected for their strength and size hit numbers similar to yours in the same amount of time that you had been training at the time

really makes you think

Never tested but it's probably around 165-170 for ohp, 315 for bench.

>his OHP is only 6kg over mine

somehow I doubt that if your bench is like 65lbs more

1. I'm an arch mage
2. My triceps are weak as shit

>athletes selected for their strength and size
High school football players are rarely "selected", they just show up and work.

>hit numbers similar to yours
No, they outlift you. Your bench is especially embarassing.

>in the same amount of time that you had been training at the time
As teenagers, who also do shit-tons of conditioning and drills. While you shitpost and save all your energy for not being good at trying hard.

>really makes you think
You're a bitch-nerd, and I can't wait for you to quit oly.

>High school football players are rarely "selected", they just show up and work.

"I never played a sport in highschool" the post
>No, they outlift you. Your bench is especially embarassing.

I'm so sure that the average highschool football player squats 180kg and deadlifts 240kg, also bench is for gay fags and has literally 0 turnover to athleticism

>As teenagers, who also do shit-tons of conditioning and drills. While you shitpost and save all your energy for not being good at trying hard.

projection

>You're a bitch-nerd, and I can't wait for you to quit oly.

show me on the doll where I hurt you user

>"I never played a sport in highschool" the post
The post.

>projecting

If I wanted to laugh, I'd be a woman, ask you to fuck me, be exasperated that you didn't, then I'd make you drive me to Chad's house.

how will panzer ever recover??

>bench is for gay fags and has literally 0 turnover to athleticism
Well while bench is not the most importnat lift for athletes, i feel like it's a good proof if you got the upperbody genes for strength sports. If you suck at the bench press, so will all your other upperbody exercises.

I don't bench much anymore, but when i did, i went to 140kg in less than three years. I've always had a very strong and rigid upperbody, and it really helps with jerks and snatches.

>he gives attention to brainlet thots with no life goals outside of becoming a high functioning alcoholic loser

Im very tired of this bench has turnover to oly lifting meme

Someone helped me out a bunch and I really want to write a thank-you letter but in struck for how to word it and what to say.

How can I show sincere gratitude?

I'm only a guest in these threads, but is there any benefit to using that weirdass bar for squats instead of an ordinary one? They're very uncomfortable for me

If you're just lifting to get strong and be fit, then you can use the safety squat bar in place of regular barbell squats and you'll be just fine.

Send pic of boipucci

But i didn't say that

youtube.com/watch?v=4q-kv6XNkqU

>heaviest squat was 215 kg at 106 bw
>it was a national record

Glad Jack Black (Izzy) is back from boozing and orgies.

His autism fits in well here.

Easier to hold for people with shoulder issues.

Tbf that's a lolfed. Our IPF affiliate (VGPF) is marginally better in competitiveness. They don't have a website though, results and records are on the fb page.

I have nothing against the guy, but why should I take his words for shit? What are Izzy's credentials? Is he just a stronk motherfucker?

>why should I take his words for shit? What are Izzy's credentials?

Why would you be so defensive? He points out some objective facts about safety bar squats. It's basic knowledge for anyone that has used a variety of squats.

>13 year olds laughing at me gassing out doing supersets