You ever dropped a dumbell on your finger tip?

You ever dropped a dumbell on your finger tip?

Any injuries you've experienced at the gym?

Pic related.

what´s up with the skin in your hand m8 ?
also, you should make a hole in your nail if you don´t want it to come off

Some idiot racked a 45lbs plate on the 25lbs slot and when I went to pull a weight from below it knocked the 45 off and it landed directly on my big toe. I was screaming so loud internally but didn't even flinch because I was surrounded by people. I hobbled to the bathroom to inspect the damage. Nothing broken but it looked nasty.

The next day in school I had a chemistry test and the period before I said that a desk leg fell on my toe so I could go home lmao. Like 2 weeks later my nail came off and it didn't grow back for about 6 months.

Dropped a 45lb plate on my toe with no shoes on :(

I'll try to find the bloody picture, but a 15lb dumbbell with those skinny ass plates fell and I tried to catch it. Straight to the goddamn bone.

home gym or just autistic?

>You ever dropped a dumbell on your finger tip?
never

Dropped 20kg (44lbs) on my face doing skull crushers and the weight slipped. Had 11 stitches and was really lucky I didn't knock my teeth out.

Where you using the death grip ? I do skullcrashers often and am afraid every time. I grip that bar like a bitch.

YUH

Shit I did something similar.

>Loading up weight on a machine with built in rack
>Notice the only weights on the racks are 45lbs plates on each side
>load first plate
>walk around to other side not paying attention
>did'nt realize there was a 25 in front of the 45 i pull off
>25lbs plate falls from about chest height onto my middle toe

Honestly it hurt so bad I didn't even notice it had happened for like 10 sec. Shattered my distal toe, fucked up the nail, and degloved half of it

Nope, standard grip. It was really hot, I'd just done a hour of cardio and sweating a lot. Weight just slipped from my hand.

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

The two significant accidents I ever had in a gym were m:
>when I was benching few years back witg 80kg or so I rack the weight bar and because the stand was fucked up It slammed in my forehead. Didn't hurt me at all.
The time I actually got crippled:
>get strong on seated overhead
>do overhead standing for the first time with my seated max weights.
>lift weight over my head
>low back starts hurting a bit
>couldn't lift or barely stand up in the 8 months

That's what you get for not exercising in steel-toed Timbs.

I crushed my finger between two kettlebells doing double high pulls, swelled up to nearly double size and was throbbing for a good 3 days. Other than that ive hit myself a bunch of times with club-bells but that was when i first started with them

The base of ny finger? That's where I took the plaster off. & yeah the nurse wanted to put a hole in it but the thought of it made me squirm so I decided against it lol

Holy shit 8 months is a long time! Did you herniate your disk? The lower back is a bitch once it goes. Laying down even hurts.

>doing pullovers
>tried a kettlebell of 40kg
>hands are sweaty (not spaghetti)
>on the lift feel my hand slip and try to readjust mid-lift
>hand completely slips and drop the kettlebell
>40kg falls down and be able to move my head to the side as I feel it scrape my ear
>survive
>ear bleeding slightly but OK

Could've fucking died

>Buy Skateboard
>Go skateboarding
>2 weeks later
>I can cruise and do a olie
>Go way to fast
>Hit the ground
>Try to stop myself from hitting the ground using my hands
>Both hands scraped the ground
>Both hands open