Where do I find the motivation to work out? Been going for 3 months doing SS, but I am not feeling it today, I am tired

Where do I find the motivation to work out? Been going for 3 months doing SS, but I am not feeling it today, I am tired.

You can't control motivation

You need discipline

Bruh do you even want pussy?
Think about your future wife.
Would you rather be the guy who doesent miss a day, or the guy who casually goes to the gym. This is the difference between a 7/10 or a 9/10 gf/wife. 10/10 are reserved for the richboys

What if I only miss a day?

How do I become disciplined?

Go to bed and wake up early
Set a morning routine that you always follow
Set a time for your lifting that is consistent and stick to it. It doesn't have to be like 6:00am or something it just has to be consistent.
Don't do anything for fun or leisure until your work is done, especially the work you do for self improvement

Sound advice. What is your routine?

I have no social life and no strong aspirations. Exercise has stopped me from killing myself and hopefully it continues to.

Me to

Missing just one day is perfectly acceptable bro. Just dont make a habit. Eat your protons, pray to zyzz, jack off at least once a day, try and find some tail, work on figuring out an additional source of income. Do all this and you will make all kinds of gains. All kinds. Inb4 nigger lover.

Good.

You're now ready to begin.

Suicide is too much of a hassle. But even though I say that, I still go to the gym which should be just as big of a hassle. Whatever, at least it helps me sleep at night.

Looking at people who go as a group and all the pretty girls leave me with mixed feelings. I like working out alone but wonder what more there could be.

I start a swimming class tomorrow, we'll see how it goes.

/blog

one day leads to another and so on

dont do it user

Too late

Take Vyvanse, I feel like I want to do everything when I'm on it

No drugs, I am straight edged

Just go. I've had some of my best workouts when I didn't even feel like going in the first place. Just bust it out and you'll feel great when you're done because you pushed through the laziness and did it anyways, as opposed to feeling defeated because you didn't. Think about your fitness goals? Are you willing to push them back because you'll inevitably have days where you're just not feeling it? Can you live with not maxing out your potential?

>lifting for women
>thinking the amount you lift is the biggest indicator of how hot of a gf you can get
>implying there arent piece of shit broke ass niggas with 10/10 gfs

what a stupid post

>short hair

throw it in the goddamn trash

You're a faggot and will never make it.
Commence oestrogen therapy now

>jack off at least once a day

y tho

>SS for 3 months
this is where you go wrong
pick any routine that makes you look somewhat good and you'll want to go every single day to fight the feelings of inadequacy