This is so disappointing...

This is so disappointing. The guy has been lifting for almost 2 years now and was personally trained by the P90-X guy for a while. How is he still so small? I looked better and lifted heavier in my first year and I don't consider myself a marvel of the human physique. I don't even think I looked too good back then but I certainly looked better than him. How can people work for so long and make literally no progress?

by not eating like a king

who is?

If you do a shitty routine for years you're not going to suddenly get better just because you've been doing it for longer, just look at the guy who wrote those two posts shitting on SS and cited his credibility as the fact that he's been lifting for 10 years doing retarded shit when he still has mediocre lifts and is DYEL.

Doing p90x certainly gets you in shape but doesn't build muscle. And curling some dbs won't either. Hes not gonna get swole doing that kinda stuff.

2 years even on a program like p90x should have gotten him bigger than what he looks like in that pic. From the looks of it, he barely does the routine once a week and he eats like absolute shit.

workouts don't matter
diet does
you can look ottermode sexy if all you did was cut low and not be an immobile blob all your life

Jacksfilms, a youtuber whose entire channel can be described as grammar asshole who is obsessed with fitness, except obviously he's not too good at the fitness part.

>workouts don't matter
>genetics does
there you go

Except he doesn't make YGS anymore, and there's almost nothing about fitness.

Well when the only 3 types of videos you make are grammar nazi, comment reading, and body glorification, there's not many ways to describe you.

probably didn't push himself, training was shit or nutrition
>just look at the guy who wrote those two posts shitting on SS and cited his credibility as the fact that he's been lifting for 10 years doing retarded shit when he still has mediocre lifts and is DYEL.
he never posted his physique
but I agree 'his' last posts were fucking retarded like he had suddenly unlocked the secret to building muscle that no one had ever thought about before, except it takes him 2+ hours and it has been done many times before
wouldn't be surprised if those last posts weren't him and it was a troll but could see either one as a real option
just looking at his uploads he seems like a massive faggot that wouldn't push himself anyway, he'd rather complain and make ironic jokes to his his self hate and I don't see any fitness videos so wouldn't be surprised if he gave it up

I've been benching 150 for over ten years. Can still barely do it.

> 5' 9.5" (literally statistically average burger-American)
> narrow shoulders constantly getting fucked up and aching
> thin torso
> fat thighs, almost like a girls - tops of them rub together and chafe, destroys my pants after a few months
> thin arms
> long, thin hands, fingers, and feet

I'm just not built to weight lift. Think I'll get a rowing machine instead - rows, planks, and stair running for the rest of my life.

tfw you will never not be a dexterity build

>I've been benching 150 for over ten years
did you ever consider switching to something other than bench for chest?

I know nothing about him, but will make guesses about him. You can tell this guy is a Reddit-type Peter-Puffer who would agree to literal cuckolding if his gf pushed it more than twice. No question that his parents were mediocre wasps that ignored him every step of his adolescence. His genes arent particularly shitty, but nothing too impressive. Maybe hes smart enough to be in a mediocre paying IT job or middle management for some generic corporation owned by a fat balding ladyboy-addicted ex jock in his mid 50s. He has at least 5 friends who are amateur hipster-folk musicians who work shitty coffee shop and quirky trinket artsy store jobs in places like Silverlake, Los Angeles.

One things for sure, he eats like an idiot and miscalculates nutritional requirements, and uses normie-tier nutrition and fitness tracking apps.

Poor bastard.

Not sure what else there is. If I could get a spotter for my entire bench I would push a lot harder, but it doesn't so I don't.

Lots of real fucking cunts at this gym too. The people who work there glare at me, and whenever someone talks to me I later see them talking to that person. That person never talks to me again.

It's a university gym, naturally. Only 2 squat racks, bench presses, and adjustable benches.

The dude constantly sponsors fitness shit

no dumbbells?

I misstated:
* 2 adjustable benches
* 2 flat benches
* Dumbbells
* at least 2 dozen saudis, nogs, pacific islanders, and dumbbell bitches on them at all times

If anyone is considering Western Oregon University, think again.

put 155 lbs on the bar

amazing, now you're lifting 155 lbs

I can barely do 3 reps at 155, plus my shoulder kills me after that.

Tried holding my hands closer together, keeping elbows tucked in.

Dumbbell bench press, there you go

Go for a wide grip. It hits your chest better and in my experience is easier on the shoulders.

these are true. haven't exercised for several years. ate like shit. skinny fat leaning towards fat

>10x3 pushups with 2 min rest
>20x2 situps
>20x2 squats
>10:00 jog 1/8mile x 2
>looking better than op

Get a good backpack that you can really cinch down tight, preferably one intended for hiking.

Now fill it with heavy shit. I like to use a 5lb whey tub filled with spent brass, a sock full of lead pellets, several pieces of chain and a few small AR-500 steel target plates. Shit comes out to 52 lbs.

Now do multiple sets of 20+ with it, to failure. Rinse and repeat as capable. Eat protein. Do these wide armed, and if your wrists hurt do them on your fists. As you progress add even more heavy shit, just make sure it sits high on your back. Boom, bench press without the shitty forced unergonomic motion and risk of killing yourself when nobody is around to spot.

He did P90-X when a ton of other YouTubers were just to promote p90. He looks wayy better than he did I don't think his goal was ever to get huge. And he never even makes fitness related videos? He might do an ad read for something fitness related but he features so many different advertisers.

He's never made a fitness video strictly speaking but he's always doing fitness bits in his videos like seeing how many pushups he can do while comments scroll by or this curling bit.

Why the fuck do you people dickride SS so much when it's just a stepping stone from looking like shit to looking like a moderately better shit? Nobody, not even rippetoe ever told you people SS was a routine for people with serious powerlifting or bodybuilding goals. It takes 2-3 years of lifting natty to attain a decent physique. Only the first 3-6 months of that should be spent doing SS/SL or whatever other bare minimum beginner routine is easy to find on the internet.