Sister was feeling my body today saying I looked muscular

>Sister was feeling my body today saying I looked muscular

Has anyone else experienced this feel?
What do.

this isn't /b/, don't fuck your sister retard

Do the same back to her, compliment her body and let her know it's nice. She wants to feel secure and comfortable with you.

disregard that faggot; fuck your sister

I second this, fuck your sister, she obviously wants you.

This

all my sister does is deride me

>15
>abs

>solid

Nah, his sister wants to take his dick in.

>not fugging her and then eating the resultant progeny for protein
do you even Cronus Mode?

>older woman starts feeling your chest or grabs your butt

wanna cum in my pants

The answer is right here

How old is she?

9, but already has a nice pair of tits and good ass

Fag enabler

Reminder that if you've never fucked your own sister you are a total loser, a beta faggot, and never gonna make it.

Upvoted for truth

Oh my

>tfw use to sit on my little sister and pin her arms down with my knees and poke her and stuff
>she started begging me to do it
> never did it again

>She starts feeling bad about herself and ashamed.
>avoids you and avoids physical contact with you.
>It would've been less awkward if you continued down your road of deprivety.

anymore interesting stories like that?

Should've raped her. She was asking for it.

I know but I wanted to ease him into it.

Relationships with sisters are weird. Mine simultaneously hates my guts but is desperate for my approval. I would never fuck her though.

see

Wew

>No sister
>Mother is unattractive physically and mentally
>WhyAmIAlive.jpg

>fell asleep at my aunt's place
>wake up to find her cute 7 year old daughter nestled between my legs, snuggling my thighs, laying her head on my erect morning wood penis as a pillow.
>She gets up, gives a cheeky smile, pokes my chest, and scampers away

W-what did my cousin mean by this?

LAD

kys

>not flexing a 'cep directly afterwards

Breh...

fuck her, fuck her good, right now, no matter what!
She's watching TV with your mother in the living room?
Dive naked down the stairs, bounce off your penis like a spring as you hit the floor, arching graciously towards her vagina.
Impale her midair infront of your mother and don't stop fucking her no matter what.

If a woman grabs your arm and I mean GRAB not brush like literally put their hand around your upper arm and give a slight forceful squeeze, does this mean they want your dick? One of my coworkers does this to me and they recently left a relationship and she always does this playful shit like pats my back and grabs my arm like that. The thing is im dyel and I read somewhere that girls will do this after recent break ups for confidence and validation. Please help I kinda wanna bang her

At least is was your sister and not your 57 year old, morbidly obese, smoker, coal burning aunt. S-she started feeling up my abs, counting them, then she asked me to go on a drive with her. When I asked where she just said she wanted to drive. Fuck this isn't what I wanted.

>coworkers
Don't shit where you eat, lad.

I'm scared she might tell her parents what just happened. They might think I was molesting her; 7 year old girls are terrible at explaining things, they might take it the wrong way.

We always snuggle whenever I come over, and it's always been pure and innocent. I'm practically her onii-chan by now, sitting on my lap when she plays with my phone, playing minecraft together.

Her dad is a nice big strong guy. I'm scared. pls help.

nonce

For fucks sake

Probably avoiding going over there might be the best plan.

>15 yo sisters friend walks in on me in the shower
>sees my pengis and starts to giggle
>tfw she keeps staring at me
what do?

how are you posting this in the shower?

MODS