>Wrists mobility

Foundation Handstand One

>Bicep Tendon Prep

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaH_HUMooyM

>Scooby teaches you how to do a pull Up

www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRznU6pzez0

>How to make parallettes out of PVC

library.crossfit.com/free/pdf/13_03_Parallettes.pdf

>Foundation series (4 books + 2 Handstand + Rings)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:39d3d785f7c6df583af2fa846646a74b3d256cac&dn=Coach Christopher Sommer Mastering Gymnastic Strength Training 2014&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.mg64.net:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://tracker.sktorrent.net:6969/announce

>Overcoming gravity (v1)

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:ad0739445c9cc5177e2b48c6f216521e8c8ddff4&dn=Overcoming+Gravity+%28gnv64%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fpublic.popcorn-tracker.org%3A6969

>Starting Stretching: phraktured.net/starting-stretching.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iN3sHkni1gI
youtube.com/watch?v=6XSWhXMzDPU
umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/creatine
manvsweight.com/calisthenics-exercises/
aworkoutroutine.com/training-each-muscle-group-3-times-per-week/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Left side is the exercise, right side is the mobility for that exercise, you do mobility after each set

FSAS - Fundamental Straight Arm Strength
FBAS - Fundamental Bent Arm Strength
FLS - Fundamental Leg Strength

the numbers like 5x60s means mastery for the movement, in this case you look at 60s/60rep template and follow that progression, once you hit mastery (can do 5x60s) you move to the next level

for negative movements, 5x5x10s means you descend for 10s each rep

>SL
SL progression seems to be different from PDF's

Foundation gives 3 routines:
>AxBxAxx
>ABxABxx
>ABABAxx
A: FL, sPL, HBP, RC
B: MN, SL, SLS

>Stretching

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4BCCD448B44C4B8233A2E9BD7388246306C47B3D&dn=Middle%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:48E4BFE7D564ABB65DF2D4408EDC2A271F860D77&dn=Bridge
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:D69E1D9C667B31244307E6E4FDD9E487EEC3AF48&dn=Front%20Split
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:07C5D57728C3D73B0C982063330C49729E9AF1E6&dn=Shoulder

I get a stinging pain in my back, left side ~6 inches above my glutes when I'm at the end of a hollow body hold. It doesn't feel like muscle soreness, but like something is in there and my body is tensing up on it.

Does this happen to anyone else? What the fuck is going on?

lack of stretching or mobility? post pic with area circled?

morning gals

Here, but on the "inside" of my back. It's a hard sensation to explain fully but it's a light stinging that I can work through. Not like regular muscle pain at all.

kidney stones, perhaps?

drink a shit ton of acidic drinks. Lemonade or cranberry juice

f-fuck. thanks guys. Never passed one before.

drink more water daily, you on creatine? age?

when i run it feels like someone is stabbing at the position i marked on the picture, i have SOF selection in 1 week and i need it fixed asap, someone know what it can be?

happend after i was jogging, been like this for 2-3 weeks now

Maltese leans are fun, anyone ever try them?

22. I stay hydrated enough that my piss is always clear. I sipp once day, but my diet is clear otherwise.

sciatica?

Most obvious answer is most probably correct, you've got either a low grade hammy or glute tear. Best way to deal with any muscle/tendon tear is ~3weeks to ~2months of light use activity, depending on severity. Which would mean no running and that youre shit out of luck sorry bud

have you tried foam rolling it?

Go to the fucking doctor

might be something else then, but kidney stone is best guess, see a doctor if you can, tell him you suspect a kidney stone, they can do some tests

Alright. Thanks m8. Hoping I won't be pissing rocks next week.

I got some old dumbbells/weights from my dad after moving out, and I'm curious if anyone else incorporates dumbbells into their bodyweight routine cause I'm looking to switch things up a little. As long as I'm keeping a variety of muscle groups being worked, there's no reason I can't do it, right?

I do BB rows and DB curls, along with HBP, Manna, FL and SPL progression

I do lat raises to work my deltoids.
I'd also do some squats and deadlifts instead of just bw squats & step ups if I had barbells.

how many times per week do you meme yourself?

about tree Veeky Forumsy

will this stuff get me laid?

yeah just bust out a one armed pullup or planche at a party and you'll get laid

No just be yourself

only with girls like pic related

I'd love a gf that could double as a training partner. The only girls who lift in my area are trashy single moms into crossfit

anyone have a good daily yoga routine to follow or am i better just doing starting stretching every day

depends on your goals, I guess?

I just do molding mobility and starting stretching once a week.

Also this after running:
youtube.com/watch?v=iN3sHkni1gI

And a buddy recommended me this, since I always suffered from bad shoulder mobility, you might also like it:
youtube.com/watch?v=6XSWhXMzDPU

So I'm a dumbass and could use some advice. I have a pull-up bar with brackets and screws, but I don't own a drill. Is there any way to get the screws into my door frame without fucking up the door beyond all repair with just a screwdriver and hammer? Should I just bash the fucker a few times to get each screw started? I've been doing OHP with resistance bands in place of pull ups but it's time I finally got off my ass and got this bar installed.

If you don't mind buying another bar and have the doorframes for it you could use something like pic related.
I have a similiar one and it's very solid.

Otherwise I'd guess you'd have to drill that fucker.

buy some drywall screws and use those. They are easier to screw into wood by themselves. Careful to not strip the heads off. If your hands get tired, stop and rest. That is how you strip the heads.

While you screw in, push hard on the screwdriver.

You do not need a hammer.

also use a good screwdriver. If the tip is all chewed up you increase your chance of stripping the screw.

You would know if you have a kidney stone. I've had two and both times went to the fucking ER because it felt like I was going to die.

I'm scared now will taking creatine increase my risk of kidney stones?
Never read about this before.

Anyone have the "Body By Rings" program by Daniel Vadnal? Even just the ebook?

I can't seem to find it through my usual avenues. If it wasn't $67 I'd just buy it but it seems overpriced.

>buying fitness programs

not all cases are this severe

> Creatine causes muscles to draw water from the rest of your body.
So yea, how do you think kidney stones are formed?

Side effects of creatine include

Weight gain
Muscle cramps
Muscle strains and pulls
Stomach upset
Diarrhea
Dizziness
High blood pressure
Liver dysfunction
Kidney damage
umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/creatine

My budy used to take it, fucked up his stomache now he has acid reflux.
Just do Foundation rings? Yea don't shill money for ANY program.

Anybody have any experience with pic related?

Most street workout stars have no idea how to program, they just keep hitting skills untill they get them, or they take from gymnastics coaches who do know how to program like coach sommer and his foundation program. With foundation you get injury prevention and a better look at what programming should look like for body weight training.

>taking advice from street workout people

Hannibal for king can't even iron cross lmao, and everyone in street workout have elbow tendon injuries from not training back lever properly.

bump

thanks f@m

how fucking cute is Kristina Baskett?

Dont do it. Never tried myself but I know All KavDlo is a scam
Kavadlo brothers aren't even street workout.

>All KavDlo is a scam
I just grabbed the book off libgen, so I'm not out any money. Can you elaborate on this?

Personally I never use dumbbells but I'm sure they will help your training. There's no reason to avoid them unless you are some elitest autist

Well I just think for someone who hasn't even been training that long or has that much strength shouldn't be writing books like he's some guru. He got into calisthenics later on his life, progressed to some basic strength then rushed into writing books like he's a master. Imo you shouldn't write books about a subject if you have limited knowledge in it.
Would you buy a math book written buy a calc 2 student? I wouldn't.

I've been working out for 5months~ when I flex I look already a bit ripped when I fully relax I look like a dyel blob.

How comes, am I too high bf%? When will my gainz be noticeable?

I don't want to drop more weight because I'm afraid to enter skelly, I'm 5'7 and 145lbs (173cm / 66kg)

enlighten me /bwg/ friends. ;_;

>5months
Try a couple years. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

I've been at it for like 1.5 year and I still think I'm DYEL. It's a never ending quest to greatness

Eat more protein, sleep more

I'm okay with this

When are you ready for muscle ups? What kind of strength is needed for it?

You need to start attempting and training for it once you reach 15 pull ups, but just because you can do 15 pull ups doesn't mean you can do a muscle up.

So I should work on endurance then? I can do 3x6 pull ups with a 35lbs plate and weighted dips with 1 pl8 but I only go for about 6-8 reps never more

You are ready my son. Begin.

If you are natty, you will look DYEL without pump for a LONG time
Also, body dysmorphia

On unrelated note, started lvl 4 last week, but Manna requires you to hang from a bar, which I don't have, so I skipped all the way to lvl 10, Half L-Sit, physically I can do it, I think I could even pull off a normal L-sit, while on p-bars.

He didn't write the book, Paul Wade of Convict Conditioning wrote the book. The Kavalados are just his models and fuccbois.

Oh never mind then. I dont have a strong opinion on it. The Kavadlo guys are fags though.

this
Pail Wade has shit form on body weight movements.

Paul wade is still pretty cool tho, but hes a little ill informed on some training aspects.

Ok Antanik you Reddit faggot you look like shit faggot eat a dick.

I asked in the other bw /thread/ but forgot to check replies, i've been doing some bw for the past 3 years(high rep pullup/pushups), i consider i have some decent strenght(i can do 2 OAPull and 10+ clean mups), but i feel i'm lacking size and i may want to learn some basic feats(maybe planche and lever though it's not my main concern).

The question is, what routine can i do/ how can i structure my routine?

Maybe this

manvsweight.com/calisthenics-exercises/

And this

aworkoutroutine.com/training-each-muscle-group-3-times-per-week/

Is what you are looking for?
>just make your own routine from as hard excercises as you can manage and keep eating, sleeping and training?

You want to gain mass?

the first link i useful, i'll check the second when i have time but looks good, what i'm looking is a way to have a proper routine that targets certain muscles and can combine some mass gaining exercises with some skill work, my workouts have always been a mess, i was mostly doing pushups/pullups/running splitted in disorder throughout a week.

mosty but not quite, as i said above, so many years of doing just pullups, pushups, and some running made made my body look unbalanced and i stopped growing early on for not progressing, now i want to train properly but don't know what to do and in what order. Also it'd be good if i could combine some skill work, last time i tried to i did some planche work after HPU but i was worned out and failed.

2 years BW progress 115-150lbs

>certain muscles
Look here
maybe you should do full body routine and be done with it.

Also you should be doing 1 day workout until you cant continue and have 1 day rest so the muscles can grow. You want your body to hurt 1 day later, but be ready to new workout on 2nd day.

Looks good. Do you have gf yet?

No GF, I just pump and dump sluts

Well, maybe one day you will get tired of casual sex. Just dont catch aids!

Looking good.
Currently at 140lb 5'9, just started with BW fitness every second day but damn 2 years is a long fucking time.
Did you do cut/bulk cycles?

I'm not autistic about it. Just work out and get a nice pump to pick up sluts

>maybe you should do full body routine and be done with it.
>Also you should be doing 1 day workout until you cant continue and have 1 day rest so the muscles can grow. You want your body to hurt 1 day later, but be ready to new workout on 2nd day.

That already happens to me, except for legs that i started training them seriously a couple of weeks ago, i used to do 1000 pushups a day now no ammout of push training gets me sore, same with pullups but i did 300, the thing is after 1 year my gains stalled completely

>1000 pushups
Wow. Time to do some advanced variants like planche pushups, using one arm or try to clap between pushups or just consider joining gym.

If you cant get sore, it is time to level up. Either by adding weigth at gym or doing advanced stuff.

when i say pushups i mean every push movement, that involves dips, and certain variations, mixing grips etc, i did them really fast but with good form however, i believe i can do about 10 OAPush with feets 1.5shoulderwith apart, but if i do low-reps and and low-sets then i dont get a pump or sore, and about the gym i do bwg because there's no gym closeby. I'd like to do Planche pushups but i can't do the planche.

Well, this might sounds like stupid idea, but since you have progressed so far, maybe, just maybe
>build your own gym
?

I mean, it obviously is your hobby so why not spent some ¥ on it? Also
>cant do planche
maybe because you ignored certain muscles. Try other excercises so you can do it eventually.

Have fun :-)

Planning on buying a dip belt online, but im a skinny dude (like 120ish lbs?). Should there be any concern that belts will be too lose for me?

loose**

If you're that skinny just do bodyweight dips until you put on some weight

planche is straight arm strength. 500000 pushups is bent arm strength

I already do 3x15-20 for dips and pullups. I feel like they arent building much mass anymore, so Id rather not just keep upping the volume

You'll be fine. Put it on properly and the weight will tighten it around your waist.

thank you

I maxed out today and both my chin up and pull up are at an exceptional level. Pull up was at 80 for 5 and chin up was at 90 for 5. I did Chin ups after the pull up so maybe it couldve been higher but overall im pretty happy with it.

Is there anything I can do to help with my unstable elbow? When I do advanced frog stand with fingers pointing forward my (left) elbow is okay but my wrists are not great. If fingers are pointing a bit outwards there is significantly less pressure on my wrists but my left elbow is shaky as fuck - its as if I am doing it on rings instead of the floor.

I saw Nile Wilson recommending Bicep curls to thicken the tendons around the elbows to help with stability. Any tips?

>frog stand on asphalt
that's a brave grill

wow, post body please

Congrats, very impressive indeed.

Seconded

maybe dial it back to frog stand for a week or 2 focusing on form
bicep work is good, as well as resistance band work