Do any of you see shit similar to this when you close your eyes? Sometimes it's like this...

Do any of you see shit similar to this when you close your eyes? Sometimes it's like this, other times it morphs into faces or things, all with a dark purple/red/blue color scheme. I can sometimes will it to look like something.

I have my entire life and when I ask other people they say they just see black when they close their eyes.

Yes, I do.

Have you heard of visual snow?

Not even on acid or shrooms. On LSD everyone says they see that when they close their eyes and I never do.

Yeah never been able to describe it so well myself.

Notably, I have light hppd.

That's like when I do 4 dried grams of shrooms.
Can't even describe what 12 is.
I see faint things most of the time due to persistent hallucination disorder (Closed eye visuals, patterns on surfaces where no patterns exist, morphing and flowing, tracers)

You have a gift, use it as a muse, paint something or build something using your snow as a guide.

for me its colorless, lifeless hell-static

I have HPPD. Not even someone that's into drugs or drinking, but experimented with psycheledics in a short period of time and now have visual snow and patterns when my eyes are open or closed.

Dark lighting againsy white walls (as in a bedroom) or staring up at tuhe sky is when i see it the wordt. Be careful bros

Wait...there are people who DON'T see crazy colors/patterns when they shut their eyes?

I just assumed this was a universal thing...

It's a few specks of the sand that creates the fabric of reality, DMT gives you enough to build a castle.

It's 2c-b that did it to me.
20mg up the nose made cars leave tron tracers at night.
I did it a year ago and the cars are all still lightcycles

You are now aware that not all humans have a mind's eye.

They must have it, they just can't use it.

Wake up sheeple

Wait, are there actually people that just see pure black?
Is see kind of a blurred fuzy doughnut shape rolling from the inside to the outside and slowly changing colours between my central focus and where my pheripheral vision begins on top of like a colourfull imprint of what I last saw.
Also sometimes I see shapes amplified, for example dark trees to a uniform white cloudy horizon have this "line" surrounding them that is both darker and lighter than the background.
Also when I am close to fainting (basically only happens when i stand up way too fast) I see this like wobbly checkerboard only with grey and darker gray.
What do you guys see?

If I let my mind run with my eyes closed I usually go for space stuff, black holes, patterns etc. It's honestly very beautiful. I'm not sure if you mean purposeful visualization though, I think everyone should be able to do it. Like close your eyes in a room and picture the room.

I also have some hppd even though I've stayed away from lsd for a while. Lying in a dark room looking at the ceiling gets very psychedelic.

Totally normal, everyone has it to some degree or another, it's just your brain's pattern seeking circuitry sorting through best possible fits. Change your breathing pattern and you should be able to shift out of paying attention to it.

That's because your peripheral vision is nearly entirely rods and doesn't perceive color, only the fovea does.

What is because of that?

These are called hypnagogic hallucinations, p sure most people have them but since they occur just before REM sleep you don't remember them unless you are woken up while they are occuring

Ever since I was a small child...mine are less psychedelic though, less colorful, mostly reds and oranges. I've been keeping dream logs for a few years now, pic related. The images feel very familiar, as if I'd been there before or something.

I see stuff like this.

When I was younger and used certain substances, they were a lot more vivid /clear. Now it's just vague, fuzzy shapes but back then they were like extremely detailed, sharp, high resolution computer graphics.

Maybe a retarded question, but isn't that cool?