NO FAP SUCKS NO FAP SUCKS NO FAP SUCKS

NO FAP SUCKS NO FAP SUCKS NO FAP SUCKS

I WANNA JERK OFF TO THICK JUICY BRAP HOGGS

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

here you go OP

so do it

Lol dude

Dude, she's hot as fuck. That's not average. Average college girls are overweight.

i think some fags on the interwebz call it a meme...

Enjoy your depression

If you consider this average, you probably should reevaluate your standards.

you better look like brad pitt if you consider this to be average

truth is, i kinda look like brad pitt lol

this guy looks like my dad