Basic training

1. your cunt
2. have you ever served your cunt?
3. if so, what was basic like in your cunt?
4. how did you train to prepare for basic in service of your cunt?

I feel like your .2 question should be your .1 question

1. United States
2. Serving, Chair Force
3. Two month camp where I learned lots of good habits that I forgot about as soon as I got to my first base.
4. I didn't

1. Germoney
2. 1 Year conscription
3. Average thing in every army I assume. Lots of running, push-ups and freezing outside in the woods because it was winter.
4. Not enough.
I was a scrawny kid so I wasn't really prepared.

i wish we had mandatory military service in my country. every country should do it honestly

What's your job

Ammo

Lmao what base

ramstein

1: Australia
2: 3 years infantry
3: lots of cardio but they expected you to have a good amount of strength
4: lots of running but I wish I worked more on strength

Did you get deployed often or at all?

Not him but depends on what base you're at.

Realistically how long does it take to get to PFT scores to 300.

Starting off with

>10-12 pullups/chinups
>22 minute 3mile
>70 situps

>murka
>USMC, currently in
>basic was typical USMC basic before it got pussified. Get fucked up, practice drill, get yelled at, get fucked up some more, do what your told and three months later you're a US marine. Congratulations
>look dude the biggest secret of boot camp is that it is not meant to be failed. But I wanted to be the best because it's just in my nature, so i trained pretty hard for boot camp (harder than necessary)

I ran 5 miles every day and by the time I shipped I was running 8 minute miles (x5) easily. I could only do 15 pull ups but easily got to 20 half way through boot camp. I also stopped going to the gym because I knew I would lose all my gains. But I mostly ran a lot. That's the best way to build your resistance to muscular fatigue. I was almost honor grad, got meritoriously promoted so I did pretty good. Boot camp will be the easiest thing you do in your career.

I did two tours of Iraq but being from Australia most of my time was spent in south east Asia.

1. Germoney

2. 9 months mandatory service

3. Easy

4. I didn't

is it anything like what muricans have to do? i've heard german military is actually pretty lax these days which surprises me

1. norway
2. >implying finns aren't going to save our ass from everything

Well I've never been in the US military, but I doubt it's as tough.

We didn't get yelled at very much. Shit was still strict, but no DI yelling in your face. The instructors also aren't allowed to touch you without asking for permission.

There is no mandatory service anymore and I've heard it's gotten a lot more lax since then. No one wants to join the Army, so they have to be extra nice to those who do to make them stay, since they can just quit.

First Germanon here.
These days there isn't any conscription anymore because they got rid of that a few years ago.
So they don't make the basic training as hard anymore because otherwise the little weak shits would drop the army within a few weeks and go back home.

Also the level of abuse you receive depends a lot on the Zugführer.
No physical violence or anything but they can grind you down with tedious shit just the same.

australia
no, got basic next month
lots of running/pushups/situps

What sort of background did you have before joining the Military?

I went to a private school and got a high atar etc etc and my parents expect me to go to uni but I've been dragging my feet on it pretty hard so I took the year off and my friend just joined the infantry. What was it like etc did you feel like you had 3 years well spent, were you fulfilled?

which battalion?

1. Norway

2. got drafted for a year

3. If anyone did a slight slip in routine and behavior etc, the quartermaster wrote points down into a log which we could only erase if we did push ups, pull ups and squats. 1 point 1 push up. One day we got 400 points lmao. We did erase it all before we were sent further. I felt sore in every muscle and was constantly tired. I was totally worth it and I got a lot stronger in just some months, added 20 kilos to my weight.

4. I was underweight, didn't even manage to do one pull up. I was living NEET life up until the draft letter came and I got shipped off.

1. Isreal
2. Im servin right now in the IDF (more than a year)
3. for me basic trainin was to be displine. It depen on your mdical profile.other that deisted to be fighters have much more workout and running.
2 month of same age commanders that serve 3 month erlier shoutin at you. give you times to do things and embarace you infront of everyone if you do wrong.
4. I didnt. and eventually was 3 times in the millitary jail for defections and refusing orders.

>Finland
>1 year conscription + refreshers + few months peacekeeping in Lebanon
>pure hell in the middle of nordic winter, skiing long distances, sweating or freezing all the time
>running and lifting

United States
Marine Corps currently
Sleep deprivation is literally the only difficult thing about it
I ran and lifted
Boot camp is the easiest part tho. The training afterwards is way more strenuous.

Why is the finish Army so full of memes?
Are all of you actually autistic?

3 months

???

I was doing an apprenticeship to be a chef but after 9/11 i decided to join the army and fight the war on terror. I loved my time in the army but iam very bitter now that i carried a weapon for my county and Canberra has allowed the country to become infested with Muslims.
If you are thinking about doing it then just join it is a few years of your life and then you can go do whatever you want.

because every man has to serve in the army or civil service. including all the internet meme autists

1. I don't have a cunt :(
2. If I had a cunt I would serve it, lickeroo all day long desuu
3. Again, I'm male, don't have a cunt
4. Doing kegels every day

1. Funland
2. Six months in a jaeger platoon, pic related

>iam very bitter now that i carried a weapon for my county
You're jewish?

Estonia
8 months, reconnaisance company
Tougher mentally than physically. The worst is being out in the woods for long periods of time in the winter. Handling the cold and coping in that kind of environment is not something you can really prepare for beforehand.

>Egypt
>mandatory conscription
>drill sergeants are allowed to do and say whatever the fuck they want to us with impunity so it's a much worse version of what basic must've been like in the US during 'Nam a la Full Metal Jacket
>played waterpolo and lifted (strength training mainly) whilst at uni

>Serbistan

>9 month mandatory + 2 for misconduct

>Boring sitting around staring at a radar screen and waiting for god knows what in the cold, on the border between ButFuckNowhere and DickShitNoOneFuckingCares

>Went in right after high school. Pretty chill since most of the guys in my unit where unfit dads in their mid 30s catching the last train before they get jailed for draft dodging.

1. United States
2. Active Duty, Army
3. In retrospect it was easy (get screamed at, do what you're told, realize it's a game and literal millions passed it before you), but at the time it was the hardest thing I'd done in my life.
4. ~4mo before I shipped I began cardio and bodyweight strength training (i.e. everything I needed to pass our PT test)

>usa
>usaf
>poorly executed, was part of an instructor training squadron, had 5 different mti teams over the 8 weeks
>i didn't train before but did just fine
1A8 chinese op

2016/17?

Why didn't you just join the army?

Just join the army if that's what you want faggot

i am. i just think it shouldn't even be a choice

Will I keep my gains if I enlist?

Uncertain. How much cardio and bw shit do you do now?

a lot of good goyim in this thread

>US
>Got out of the Army at the end of last summer
>Really fucking easy
>Did no prep whatsoever

>cunt: South Africa
>no

>I was doing an apprenticeship to be a chef but after 9/11 i decided to join the army and fight the war on terror.
I love you already

You get yourself any of that sweet south east Asia strange?

1. United States
2. Amry
3. gay as fuck. didn't learn anything
4. i didn't lol

you must have been raised in a military family who taught you how to use a compass, shoot and maintain a weapon, build a camp and deal with combat stress if you learned nothing at basic

Do you think you may go to war with Qatar if Saudi Arabia leads a coalition?

all I had to do in basic was do what i was told and not stand out. I've been at my unit now for about a year and half and have retained almost none of what I was taught. then again I am a POG.

There is literally nothing wrong with Israel, Jews, or gloablism

USA
Still enlisted in AF
Basic was a complete joke, the pipeline wasn't.
No one trains for basic lol

Kek

>No one trains for basic lol
marines do. but then again our basic is actually challenging

For Marines? You could be maxing the pullups and crunches in 2-3 months. The run is the hard part but if you run your ass off and go full skelly mode you could do it in 6 months I bet.

>be me
>finna go 2 usmc boot in a month

I heard you get sleep deprived and shit. Is this true or are my friends just fucking with me?

Also, how do you get meritorious promotion? Buddy told me you basically just have to bust ass more than anyone else.

Wow 3 miles vs 1.5 so challenging

Just dod 90 days in a prison boot camp. Iv been out a week shit was cash. Im in the best shape of my life. PY every day ,good 4 U, good for me, ge spme PT

yes, that is the only difference