What does one have to do to get a core as strong as this?

What does one have to do to get a core as strong as this?

Ask him. Hes holding an ama ön reddit

>core
wut? hes hanging with one arm halfway pulled up. Why do you think that has to do anything with his core

Do you even lift? Serious question

you... are you a nigger?
because that was the dumbest shit i've heard all day.

you clearly dont

lifting your knees up while hanging doesnt require much strength

Go do a pull up and/or a hanging knee raise with ab DOMS
You are retarded

>being this weak that a hanging knee raise gives you doms
lmao

I'm not him but are you guys really this weak? I've been doing one armed pull ups for years, raising my knees is literally nothing. I just five reps to test it out. Holy fuck it's no wonder this board has gone to shit when nobody even puts in time and effort.

yeah dude you probally could do like a 100

this board is infested with dyels

This guy did 1000, although from memory, he did alternate which arm he was hanging from.
I'll see if I can find the footage, it's unlikely though

Kill yourselves holy fuck

Stop doing leg exercises, focus on lowering body fat, and start increasing your curl weight. After 6 months you should be thin enough to pick yourself up easily.

What isn't easy is getting someone to take your picture of you doing this. That requires another kind of training...

thank you hungry skeleton

>stop exercising
no you should stop posting you fatfuck

I weigh 195 and can do twelve one arm pull ups with bending my knees consecutively. Stay mad or get on my level

Is bending your knees supposed to be difficult? I do that naturally whenever I do a pull up.

manlets, wwtl?

Same here
In fact I find it easier that way

post pic of you doing an one armed pull up half way, if you can do 12 it should be easy

If he weighed 195 as a manlet and could do one arm pullups he'd be even more jacked than SteamRolan

Dumbass

it changes your center of mass and puts it more under the bar thats why

if you weigh less than 200 you are a manlet

he's sitting on the dog you idiot

kek'd and check'd

>cheating your lifts

Pole dancing/fitness. I'm not even joking.

Why the fuck are people acting like this shit is difficult? It's basically a one armed hanging knee raise that was held long enough to take a picture. There is nothing to say that he didn't jump up into the hammer grip chin-up then lower himself halfway and raise his knees. I literally just went to my pull up bar and did this shit and was unimpressed. I'm still in my novice lifting phase and pretty DYEL. If you guys are legitimately getting ab DOMS from a single hanging knee raise you have some serious issues going on.