Facial Aesthetics

Why is face the most important thing when it comes to a person's attractiveness?

Can one actually make face gains through exercising?

Less bf% helps
Maybe high test aswell

>high test aswell
How do I into natural high test?

Here's some tips for improving facial aesthetics.

- Decreasing your body fat percentage will be reflected in your face. You will look sharper and more mature.
- Drink lots and lots of water, and don't drink sodas or binge alcohol.
- Don't smoke
- Moisturise your face twice a day with a good natural cream. I use 'Aveeno'.
- Get enough sleep!

its all genetics mate
i think the jaw is the most important thing on a persons face, after that is the mouth and eyes

Why? Well, it's the first thing we see. It's what we see when we communicate with one another. I'm no biologist but it's probably a good indicator of good genes etc.

Let's turn it around the other way, why wouldn't it be?

Also, it's the most important for a first impression, but if you have an "ok" face and a great personality, you can still be rated as a more attractive.

If you want to improve your attractiveness, get low bf and don't be a sperg,

This is unironically true.

hip drive

Why is everything genetics?

It's not. Not being a fatass helps a lot. Also, a suitable haircut.

Have a lot of sex.

evolution

it really depends where your ancestors came from
i am tall and i have a roman nose, like my ancestors
There's pretty people in every race or subrace

source on this fact?

It's not fair bros

Whenever im out in public now I always chew gum, been doing this for about 2 months now and I can tell my jaw muscles have gotten slightly bigger

Start mewing

Yup yup

To add:
>get a good haircut (longer on top than sides works best for 90% of men)
>either keep a tidy beard or go clean shaven, no scraggly frat dad shit

>get a good haircut (longer on top than sides works best for 90% of men)
it fucking sucks for me and i have an oval face type

My facial comes in slow as fuck on my jawline and cheeks but grows super quick on my chin and upper lip, this isnt fair

honestly this is the average sort of girl i wish i had been having one night stands with in college

nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal. i'd almost rather bang her than someone objectively prettier because at that point you're like "ok you're banging me but you're out of my league, what's your angle"

with this girl you're like "ok shes just horny like me, we're both average. cool"

anyway whats this thread about?

What to do when I have Canditoesque eyebrows?

>nothing really noteworthy about her but it would be a good night of feeling like you're normal.

What? She's hot as fuck, way above average.

This pasta was never fun to begin with.

Maturing will help for a man.

>not posting prime Cavill

Are you me?

Maybe, is your facial hair just a few shades too light?

Because this its on your eye level. With our face we communicate, show emotions and can immediately pinpoint based on the facial features alone whether the person we look at has good genes. Its a much more reliable indicator for genetic health than other, less apparent physical features.
Just observe when a person comes around a corner or enters a room. Within the fraction of a second you can tell whether the person is attractive or not. There's no conscious evalution, no cultural filter we apply knowingly to assess the person's appearance. It happens near instantaneously, and yet it does not fail us.
The same applies other parts like bone structure, muscle insertions, height, width. But the face is the most telling part when it comes to judging attraction.
Now, what we infer is a different topic and gets shouted down on Veeky Forums for obvious reasons. But all you need to do is be observant of your surroundings. All will fall into place once you get an understanding of the basic premises

No, mine is dark af. Just takes ages to grow on the jawline...
>mfw i have to go clean shaven all year round

I just shaved mine as I realised it looked so shit

This is me after 1.yearsish of learning to lift. I think I made facial gains but it's mostly because I grew a complete "beard" instead of the stupid chin thing and my shoulders match the size of my head now.

Great progress dude!

That's amazing progress for a year, and definitely see some face progress

1.5*

Wow, keep it it your pants buddy.

How fucked are you if you have bad facial aesthetics? Be honest.

Why?

His face, as in nose eyes mouth aren't that special, not ugly at all but not amazing, it's his head shape, jaw and hair which makes him

natty?

Idk man girls straight up ignore me when I'm with a buddy of mine who's short and skinny but has a decent face, but then a friend of his who's not the best looking to say it lightly but friendly and energetic as fuck can probably get any girl he talks to.
I just don't know man, just be the best you can and see where that takes you I guess.

go vegan
no fap

mirin them arms

>nofap
You have to be 18 to post here.

I can't see the difference in your face. What changed?

>Tfw giant Roman nose

I fucking hate it

holy shit it's robbie rotten

It's pretty kill.

Because face is beautiful?

Mine isn't :(((

Why not?

Idk...my eyes are always bloodshot and tired looking. I get 8 hrs every night. Probably have fucking lymphoma or some shit.

Can we all agree that Asians on average have better facial aesthetics than anyone else? On average.

You probably look fine.

>on average
nice bait.

Why is it bait?!

no chin
shit jaw

After surgery you look average
When I was starioned in Seoul 99% girls looked like deformed fish

idk i think she looks okay, some asians do look bad (any asian country, japan/china/especially korea) but i think the international basis for good looks (symmetry of face) holds with any race

Except black women, The more european features black women have the more attractive they become.

>tfw jawlet

Suicide? y/n

healthy fats,vitamin D.

>the international basis for good looks (symmetry of face) holds with any race
Averaged faces are not the same as average. They are very attractive by objective standards since all deviations are corrected out. When you take 100 people and one has a hideous nose, the averaged face is not displaying this one nose of the ugly guy.
Symmetry isnt genetics, racial or otherwise. Its indicative of your development and upbringing, most notably absense of stress. Death of parents, relentless bullying, transfer, illnesses that wreak havoc on your immune system. Symmetric shows healthy levels of activity, good diet, lots of sleep. There are no genes that program your face to become asymmetrical. The tedious nature vs nurture debate. Its both.

Pic related, averaged faces. All of them are more attractive than your average guy walking down the street in each respective country

I'd say no bc you could always get jaw implants instead of offing yourself

Be honest.

It it all about the face? Like 80%?

Lel more like 99% face

Starting facegains:

>moisturizer 5x5
>Solar blocker 5x5
>Shave 5x5
>Haircut 1x5
>Lose bodyfat 1xf

Optional lifts:
>Sunglasses

This. How on earth is this even a question. Millions and millions of people get plastic surgery every fucking year. If its your looks that make you depressed, get surgery for fucks sake. But the low test high inhibition losers are too afraid of even that. So yeah, kys before trying everything that is in your power
You fucking aspies, its not a mathematical equation. If you have a great frame and height, you can get away with a less attractive face. It really depends on the rest.
Face is most important though, very short guys with stellar looks get away with it.

Should I shave my shit?

>very short guys with stellar looks get away with it.

Well, some do to an extent. As in, not being a virgin, having cute gfs. That being said, since the upper echelons of looks are super rare, there won't be any here that could possibly qualify.

Jesus christ Pedro, yes shave it

Pontid here

the guy laughing is the prime example

Gracias amigo.

Get thicker neck, actually achievable through exercise

>- Drink lots and lots of water, and don't drink sodas or binge alcohol.
>- Don't smoke
>can't drink soda, can't drink beer, can't smoke
no, thanks, i'd rather do the basics like once every two weeks exfoliate my face then i hydrate it with an almond hydrating cream, at least twice a year i go to a dermathologist for a blackhead removal and thats it, lots of girls compliment my soft skin while miring my chest gains

You post this thread every day; does something bother you, user?

You should try lifting, it does wonders to your mood.

Which face routine is best? You know, with water and creams and shit.

oval face shaoe master race,

that's all that matters

RIP to egg heads, squares, and rounds

No I don't.

T. Bluepilled
Having a big penis (low 2d4d ratio) will give you a symmetrical face. Recieving large amounts of testosterone will do this. A big penis is a Nordic trait and has nothing to do with "the way you were raised" it has everything to do with genetics.

Good looks and symmetry is genetic not environment. Same thing with IQ.

The sexual characteristics A mother passes down to her son what a father passes down to his daughter.

>recieving testosterone in the womb

shut up

>A big penis is a Nordic trait

>tfw I already do all of this
Except I still have issues falling asleep from my past insomnia days so I usually have 6-7 hours of sleep instead of when I'm at my prime of 8 hours
I don't like women with long faces tbhqh
I think the woman of the Chad races (squareish) here look best

Just because you don't belong to the 7.5+ inch Germanic race doesn't mean it's not true

>t. Big dick Germanic with big dick Germanic friends

I have not a drop of nordic blood in me, but I carry that club between my legs.
Nords like to pretend everything manly came from their bloodline

>>t. Big dick Germanic with big dick Germanic friends
You spend a lot of time looking at your friends dicks?

No but we openly talk about our penises with each other

Yes and I'm sure that you're all very honest about your dick size when you're blowing eachother

No but I go to a big public university, it's actually pretty common for the guys to well hung

>it's actually pretty common for the guys to well hung
You know this from all the dicks you've taken right?

the only real answer

WE

it isn't OP. Your personality is the single most attractive thing to women. And that is something you CAN alter, and make gains!