Drugs and gains

I know alcohol is shit and cannabis and mess with your sleep but can other drugs have an effect on my gainz like stims ket and psychedelics

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/cannabis-testosterone/
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-teenage-mind/200906/marijuana-sleep-and-dreams
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stimulants definitely can but it varies a lot from person to person. Even a little bit of coke (sometimes even caffeine) will fuck my sleep completely for that night and make me feel like shit if I take it after like 6pm. They can also be highly addictive and unhealthy and can lead to psychotic breakdowns though that's extremely rare. Stick to weed, moderate alcohol use and occasional psychedelics like mdma/acid/shrooms if you can handle them.

I take Adderall XR and it's a mixed bag. On the one hand, I definitely find it easier to push myself on stims as opposed to off them, but it can be hard to make my macros sometimes. I'm not like a lot of people who have almost no appetite at all on them, but it has an effect and I end up having to eat really slowly.

You could always die at 22 in a sauna full of ladyboys.

I smoke weed everyday.

Yeah but too soon before bed supresses parts of your sleeping cycle

does shit like codeine and diazepam slow your metabolism?

i heard downers make you gain weight, but i dunno if its cause it slows you down or just makes you hungry (as opposed to being so down you starve).

I don't get bad comedowns from coke and MDMA which is why I use them over speed and such I can get to sleep after em' too so I'm probably okay. My psychedelic use is probably worse for me desu cause it keeps me up a lot

I thought it was much the opposite and they can damage muscle tissue

it's better to stay away from drugs, but if you must just stick to weed, lsd, shrooms

Alcohol and stimulants are shit for gainz
You might as well sudoku if you're taking opiates, meth or other degenerate drugs

I thought it was much the opposite and they can damage muscle tissue.

>tfw LSD caused an epiphany to lift again.

wew

Thats the way to do it

me too

yeah dude, 6 monthes ago I tripped balls and looked at myself in the mirror and hated myself, now I moderately tolerate myself.

Stims fuck up your appetite big time

Take LSD each six months for forced introspection and therapy

Mental gains my man

>tfw I also saw very vague manifestations of a girl I want to ask out

I'm going to fucking do it I swear to god. I don't care if she rejects me, all that matters is that I try.

this one is gonna make it

inspiredme/10

stuff like speed has been in "legal" boosters so I guess it could help if you feel really tired but I doubt it's really worth it compared to simply taking caffeine. things like coke have probably a similar effect and it has been rumoured that some bodybuilders use coke to hype themselfes up before heavy workouts.

other than that I dont know dude if you want a replacement for alcohol weed is better for your body.

and to improve mental performance adderal helps you get hyperfocused on the most boring shit.

I kinda wanna take shit like LSD but I am fucking scared that I might do something very stupid. I am not really that aggressive but I am always tempted to do stupid shit you can get in trouble for and I am scared that giving control to a drug will make me go over the edge and do something I will regret.

Cannabis is one probably the least harmful substance there is. If you think cannabis is " bad", then don't bother with anything else, it's all worse. Even over the counter drug store shit is worse for you. Ffs you'll OD on vitamins before you'll OD on cannabis

stopped doing coke, i was on a really god fase of my life where i work from 10am to 3pm and got 4k a month, so all i did was lift, party and waste my money on drugs and pre workouts

On lsd, you are always completely in control
The only time you hear people go apeshit is when they're pre-disposed to mental illness.
Stay away from it if you have members of family that are bipolar, schizo, etc.

The first time is intmidating, but it's not what the media portrays it to be. Colors will be more vibrant, you might see patterns, but you won't see pink elephants running around

dude, you know what motivates me when i'm feeling like skipping a workout? i watch a video where people achieve their goals, i blast a heavy as fuck song on my pa system, i chug 4 scoops of pre workout, scream and go to the gym
try watching a connor murphy video, he always get girls so easily that it makes me want to lift, maybe he can motivate you to ask your girl out
he also motivated me to start roiding and it was the best decision of my life after breaking up with my ex

Coke is a waste of money. You'll be paying $100+ for half a g of coke and half a g of baby laxative

Meth too much, too fast for too long. Stick with a regular amphetamine like adderall.

Weeds nice for recovery and bulking but will kill a cut like nothing else.

Ecstasy is great will you're rolling, but the crash is fucking terrible. You can take certain supplements to mitigate the suicide tuesdays, but if you take it anymore that once a month you'll seriously fuck up your brain.

Shrooms are safe and tons of fun, especially outdoors with a group of good friends.

LSD is fantastic. You'll feel like less of a goofball than with shrooms, but the visuals are awesome and you can get introspective while maintaining your train of thought.

Lol I meant that it can fuck with your sleep not that it's dangerous

Get a better coke dealer lol

This, exept I am on the flip side and find the appetite loss beneficial. I can loose a ton of water weight and basically fast for a weekend which in turn lowers my appetite, while completeing a ton of school work. One downside among several others is that I dont really like to work out on it as it raises my heart rate at least 10 bpm.

If I was /fat/ or had to reccomend somthing to help a obese person loose weight I would definetly reccomend adderall as a option.

That's the spirit my guy.

I won't fail you, Veeky Forums.

This might be a dumb question but where do you even get the drugs from ? usually I only have dealers coming up to me near/in clubs in big cities but all they wanna sell me is Speed and MDMA or stuff like that.

Where do you get Weed or Shrooms from ?

To add to this, get a better mdma dealer lol. I've never had a bad comedown, in fact you feel fucking great the next day (afterglow)

Pretty sure codein just makes you very lazy and addicted to it, just look at chief keef and fredo santana ( even tho they are nig nogs) they drank lean everyday and where just laying around eating and they gained massive amounts of fat

I know man, but there's too much shadiness when shopping around for dealers. I've had some success with the dark web.

I used to have a guy that had pretty good stuff up front, or so it thought. Then one day me and a buddy are over at the guys place and had to wait for the stuff to get there. It got there completely uncut, but the fucker wanted to cut it before he sold it too us. I told him that was fucking bullshit, I'm not paying for baby laxative. we ended up settling on higher price for an uncut 8ball. it was a shit deal but i didnt want to get into it with a shady dude that owned automatic weapons and kept them in his drug house.

Price points aside, that shit was un-fucking-believable. best cokes experience I ever had. didnt get a chance to buy from him again because he's a scumbag that mixed fentanyl in his heroin and got popped for it.

i take dexamphetamines before both study and gym... feels great and is cheaper than pre-workout

We're all gonna make it brah!

true
Mac Miller is another example

Yeah I never get comedowns, most people only do if they do it too much

That's sofucked man some dealers are cunt, luckily most my dealers I've known I knew before they started so I get friend prices and I trust them but as a rule I only really use dealers for weed and get most stuff of the DN

Cannabis use can lower testosterone though. At least it's reversible.

anabolicmen.com/cannabis-testosterone/

That's just a meme that high school gym teachers tell you. It's never been proven. Many bodybuilders smoke

care to back up that statement? first time ive ever heard of it

I mean not that cannabis isn't an fucking great drug I won't stop smoking it.

As a self taught lucid dreamer I can tell myself you bun before bed stops the REM phase of sleep where you dearm.

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-teenage-mind/200906/marijuana-sleep-and-dreams

>tfw took 1050mics of lsd
i was tripping so hard i couldnt even piece my thoughts together, the fractals were so intense that i could only see a couple of meters in-front of me

>1050mcg
Holy shit. Anything else happen?

>10x a normal dose

mushrooms+weed

watch out for alcohol, dunno how common this is, but psychedelics give me the alcohol tolerance of a soviet drunk on refined motor oil

Anyone that does drug more than once a month should consider necking themselves. Degenerates scum. Same with alcohol

weed not making you dream is different than suppressing your sleep cycle

a lot of people already know that you seldom dream when you smoke a lot of weed, the OP made it seem like you actually lose sleep when you smoke before bed

not even trying to be an lmao fag but saying weed suppresses sleep because you don't dream is misleading

I am OP, maybe I'm wrong but I thought that most muscle growth druing sleep occured during the REM phase, which weed supresses correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks for that