Limb Lengthening Surgery

Is it worth it lads?

>2-3 inches taller
>Wheel Chair for about 3 months
>Start walking again with crutches after 3 months
>Start to walk again without crutches after 6 months
>Slowly regain athleticism but never 100% back
>Can still go hiking, jogging etc. but probably can't squat or play too demanding stuff

One could go from 5'8" to 5'10-5'11. Still within manlet area but the amount of girls you can make happy in a relationship is insanely lifted

Height is afterall the most important first thing for women.

This is the only way to make height gains

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E04CIdkRYhI
youtu.be/ZohRmtcPEso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys are gonna think im retarded but I want to do this surgery as well. Im currently 6'0 WHICH I KNOW IS NOT SHORT IN REAL WORLD but I want to be tall so fucking bad. That surgery isnt even that bad, sure I may wont be able to squat 4pl8s and shit, but who cares about that? I will still be able to make solid gains, walk and run + I will be tall

dude

>You guys are gonna think im retarded
wow, spot on.

lol

You're only doing this to get women and deceive them. Your son is going to be short and he would resent you if he ever found out.

I was just thinking earlier about how some parts of Veeky Forums used to be good like Veeky Forums, but even now Veeky Forums is garbage because of shit like this, half the board taken up by heightposting shit

Why do you give a fuck about height. You have been on Veeky Forums way too long. Take a few months off and you will be thinking normally again.

It's a heavy price to pay. If you go from 6 foot to 6'2 you will go from being above 75% of population to above 85% of population.

5'8 manlet going for 5'10 will go from taller than 48% of population to taller than 60-65% of population which is a major gain

Yeah whatever

Like the lanklets who have kids with short womanlets and end up with 5'8 kids.

>be 5'8"
>get LL to 5'11"
>have kids with 5'9" grill
>Son is 5'11-6'0"

>Be 6'2 lanklet
>Have kids with 5'3 womanlet
>Son is 5'11"-6'0"

So you wan't to be 6'2 for the price of having legs made of glass ?
If so then height is the least of your problems.

Yea there's no point if your 5'5 like me. Not going to lie, shit sucks, but I have to play with the cards given to me. Besides, I have to work on making a better me. Granted I stop making any form of change for bit but will start soon

how about get a fuckin therapy instead of fuck up your life with this surgery.
if you are even considering about this, you are not better than instagram whores

Ask any woman and none of them will want to marry a guy who is 5'7-5'8

you had no gf, that's why you think that.
5'7 and had several gf and with my current gril we have been together since 2013.
keep lifting bro, you gonna make it

>never 100% back
it's not worth it

I don't see the point
height is only useful for intimidation in a direct confrontation, how often are you in a situation like that?
other than that it's useless

>you had no gf, that's why you think that.

>tfw you're right

do it fag, there isnt anything more attractive than being a mentailly ill insecure faggot. im sure girls will drop your panties. sluts love insecure guys and girls will want to have a kid from you
nice logic there many, keep it up

And you think showing up 2 inches taller with grass hopper legs will make them wet when you enter the room ?

Not wet, but not unselecting you based on height.

Huge difference between being 174 cm (5'8") and 180 cm (5'11") especially in tall countries in Scandinavia.

medfag here.
user, don't do that. there are serious consequences if even one thing fucks up.

Yea maybe but are glass legs worth it ? Why not just move to shorter county.

>tfw 6'5 but wish i was shorter
you faggots have it on easy mode..
being tall = slow gainz.
women dont even like tall men

When will they learn?

>glass legs
explain whats so bad about "glass legs".

it's basically osteoporosis but in one spot which is considerably worse. your bone just can't support you and is unable to diperse the weight equally

Hmmm what is wrong about deliberately making your bones more prone to breaking. Oh I don't know... how about how about your legs breaking for like no reason every time you try serious sports.

>Yea maybe but are glass legs worth it ?

That's what I'm not sure of.

Having healthy legs is great, but I just feel like I can never attract a qt blonde and make her happy / proud if I'm a 5'8" manlet.

from chadlet to insecure freakshow

Huh. It doesn't even look weird in that pic

ayy lmao nice meme, your childrens height is pretty much dice rolling

Because you're an idiot who fell for the malnet meme and think height alone is defining factor for attracting females.

Answer the following

>Am I in good shape ?
>Do I have a hair cut that matches my face ?
>Did I get rid of my acne if I had one ?
>Do I dress best my wallet allows me to ?
>Do I have hobbies that I can talk about ?
>Do I actively pursue a good social life ?

If you have all that then yes you can complain that your height limits you. If no sort those first then come back.

>Am I in good shape ?
Yes
>Do I have a hair cut that matches my face ?
Yes
>Did I get rid of my acne if I had one ?
Yes (Didn't have one)
>Do I dress best my wallet allows me to ?
No.
>Do I have hobbies that I can talk about ?
Yes.
>Do I actively pursue a good social life ?
No.

There's no point in spending a ton on clothes are going clubbing as a manlet though.

All women want a tall guy, they don't even care that much about looks beyond that. They'd pick a non-good looking 6'3 guy over a 5'8" manlet with model face.

youtube.com/watch?v=E04CIdkRYhI

It's not just a meme, lots of science behind it. Low percentage of women consider someone 5'7 - 5'8" dateable

pls shove me research behind this picture
otherwise you still had no gf, just talking about shit that you dont know

>There's no point in spending a ton on clothes are going clubbing as a manlet though.

Yes there is, no matter if you're tall or short. Good clothes that are the right size make a tremendous difference. Now I'm not saying you need to wear top price, high street clothes. But a pair of jeans and a t shirt / shirt that fit you will go a long way.
You want to know why ? Because of of the crowd of the below 6ft guys you'll be the one who dresses well and thus stands out. And that's definitely easier and safer to do then getting a fucking surgery.

Try dressing better and being more social, if that don't work go ahead and get yourself the surgery. But try without risking your health first.

I'm surprised that woman is still with him after the amount of insecurity he's shown her, probably going to leave him soon.

I'm from Scandinavia and 165cm at 28. It's your fucking insecurity.

Everyone laughs at you behind your back for being a manlet fyi

Kek'd and check'd

Bruh you would look way better as a swole 6' rather than a weak, lanky dog at an absolute max of 6'3".

> Because of of the crowd of the below 6ft guys you'll be the one who dresses well and thus stands out

Wow

How amazing

That's like an obese person being nicely dressed. I'm sure he will attract females over the other obese men in the group too.

In the passed, 80% of women mated with only the top 20% of men.

The only way for men to make it into that top 20% is to take chances.

Don't go quietly into the night

seek mental help

>How amazing
>That's like an obese person being nicely dressed. I'm sure he will attract females over the other obese men in the group too.

Except you idiot loosing weight doesn't not require a surgery that fucks with your bones

it's one of the most retarded cosmetic procedures currently available and it's bad for your health in so many fucking ways it's ridiculous

5'5 here, thinking about it b/c I would be taller than girls in heels if I do it. Still manlet tho.

All the people scared of being manlets are just looking for an excuse for never getting any pussy when it's just their autism in reality

>Except you idiot loosing weight doesn't not require a surgery that fucks with your bones

No shit

But it doesn't change the fact that clothes mean close to zero.

A well dressed obese man is still an obese man.

A well dressed manlet is still a manlet.

Women will pick a poorly dressed 5'11 guy over a well dressed 5'8 guy anyday.

Why not just date a short girl? Not sure where you live, but in britbong 5'2 girls are in abundance

You are just trolling now but I'll take the bait.

Do not fucking believe a word of what women say about what they want. They don't know it. Ask them and they'll say the first thing that pops to their mind which sounds good. In reality, they'll settle for far less. Yes, settle. I'd love to fuck just perfect 10s who graduated from Harvard and have a trustfund but in reality all 5 of the girls I'm banging right now are, while average to good looking, lacking in some other area. And I'm 5'5", I should be lucky to have 1 lay instead of tons of girls 10 years younger than me trying to lock me down.

Just to disprove that picture - look at how huge the percentage jumps are between some of the key heights - 5'9" and 5'10" for example. Now asj yourself, do you seriously think that such a huge amount of girls (20%) can detect 1" difference in height accurately when people's shoes, posture and actual height varies all the time? If you do, next time you go to your highschool (because you are obviously underage), ask 10 different girls you do not know estimate your height and laugh.

this

Who cares, what are you guys competing in pro football, what do you use your perfectly healthy bones for anyway other than squats. 6' guy will get more puss than 5'10 guy who squats. Hell a 6' guy would get the same as a 6' guy who squats more, leg training is a meme.

You stupid niggers realize you wont ever be able to squat again? Maybe not even run.

>Impying 5'2 girls don't want 6'3 guys

Yh lol all you need is to not be fat and have good chat and you can fuck pretty much any horny girl

I'm weird, I never thought of myself as weirdly short before becoming a fitizen so short girls look like children to me, also they probably want a 9'2 dude to "compensate". I have only attracted taller girls, probably b/c they are insecure about being TOO TALL and don't get hit on that often.

I'm sure the women in question would be proud to stand next to you being 5'5" in a church asile getting married in front of all known family and friends.

Especially when her friends come over to take group photos with their 6'2 husbands

not in my experience, I'm 5'7 and all my gf's (8) have been 5'1 - 5'2

Pointless comparison, so many other things affect mate selection beyond just height and style. Sure height might dominate fashion sense, but what about face? Physical fitness? Wealth? Charisma? Social standing? Attractive hobbies? Rare skills? Voice?

That's just few things that play a major part. You guys talk like if a guy is if average or less than average height, he has no chance of getting a girl, yet I don't think most guys die virgin...

I don't give a shit about how they feel about that. Considering divorce rates I have no intentions getting married ever - and even if I did, their feefees about my height are irrevelant to me. I'm just stating the fact that in past 5 years I have had consistently a girlfriend or multiple sex friends.

I saw a video of a leg lengthened dude running and it looked pretty weird. I can't find the original one but this is kind of similar.
youtu.be/ZohRmtcPEso
It just doesn't look right..

Social standing is the only thing your list which is relevant.

Being with a tall male will give a woman a lot higher social standing.

Unless the manlet is a superstar there's no way around this.

You can have sex with a girl as a manlet yes, but you see, they will still be embarassed to be seen in public with you, to be seen by her friends and their 6'2" boyfriends.

You will always embarass her.

Who cares, squats won't give you girls, squats actually give you nothing other than homos miring you at the gym

Have you ever actually had a gf?

Well there you go.

You can have sex with a woman as a manlet, but she will always be ashamed to be seen with you in public, especially by her friends.

If this doesn't bother you then kudos, but then again you don't want to get married and have kids, a dog and a house.

>he actually fell for the memes
absolutely tragic

Not worth it at all. No one cares about this shit except for weird internet losers. It's trolling.

Most women prefer to be the shorter one in the relationship. average height is like 5'3-5'5, so you're good. People come in many sizes, height is the least of your worries. Work on your insecure personality first. I know many friends who have shorter boyfriends and more commonly men who are the same height as them.

Surgery to lengthen your limbs.. All that down time to sit and think more about what you think is wrong with you. Fuckin calm down son

Forever alone aren't you? First, have a reality check on how many people that tall exist, then consider how many of them aren't disgusting slobs, have gone to university, aren't bankrupt, have a decent job - all common criteria for women when choosing guys. How many % of all guys are there left for all the girls to have a monogamous relationship with?

I haven't had a single girl that I've been with ever want to hide "us" in the public - and that's from sample size of 50.

There's a lot more that matters to girls than just height.

Dont you'll just look disproportionate with short arms.
And that's fucking retarded anyways.
t.6'3" jacked virgin

im fat and was a chadlet, probably im gonna make a thread about it and dump my gfs pictures

I'm mostly short because my mom fed me a lot of soy products and fast food with no nutrients, and I didn't sleep enough

my kids are guaranteed to be several inches taller than me no matter what because I'm going to actually be a responsible parent

There you go, don't be morbidly obese, be resentabe and hygenic and have good chat then - even more reason manlet fags who are scared of their height are pussies and autists

>there are people who will put themselves through excruciatingly painful surgery with life-long consequences because of Veeky Forums memes

wew

Modern world eh

>Height is a Veeky Forums meme

if only so

>having kids

You made your biggest mistake

its the exact fucking opposite though? hookup is about looks while marriage is more about whats inside
holy autism

>Height is afterall the most important first thing for women.
I've only noticed fatties give a fuck about my height.
Every time I've met a hot bitch taller than me (5'9) they start flirting like mad because I've got a handsome face.
Bitches don't care about height as much as the internet says they do. Face and personality are the keys to success with bitches, and if face is ugly than have style and be very personable.
Fuck I married a chick who's taller than me

>falling for the marriage meme

This thread needs to be documented and made public for researches to study autism and its effects on the human mind

>Veeky Forums memes
saying that height is a Veeky Forums meme is a meme

>not making your kids play football and sports as young as possible
>not waiting till before they hit puberty to start pinning them with hgh so they can grow to be 6'+
>not raising your kids to be chads so they can fuck your wife

Newfag here, why do you guys care about what women think about you so much? You want to be a few inches taller to get recognized by someone who only really cares about your money in the end. And if they wanted taller guys they'd juts date a black guy who you'll never be taller than anyway.

SOMEBODY POST THAT COMIC WITH "LOOKS MAXED" WITH THAT GUY COMING TO RUSSIA TO GET OPERATION