Pretty sure i tore my bicep tendon. thoughts? It doesnt hurt. just feels sore in the area...

Pretty sure i tore my bicep tendon. thoughts? It doesnt hurt. just feels sore in the area. Anyone have any experience with this?

That doesn't look good at all

It looks like a downscaled version of synthol man's bicep after the explosion.

What excercises do I have to do to get two biceps OP?

looks disgusting, go see a doctor

Yeah. put me in a pretty shit mood. Probably not going to be able to lift for some time if this needs surgery.

just a bactrian bicep, nothing to worry about

get it checked up and dont worry too much

will do asap. thanks user

Top kek

IIRC a fully torn tendon/bicep would hurt like fucking hell, right?

Did it hurt when it happened? Or have you just noticed?

It's not torn. If you tore your bicep you'd fucking know. You'd see a shitload of bleeding under the skin and you'd be writhing in agony.

That said, I have no idea what this shit is. Go see a doctor. It's probably nothing major.

Noticed it last night when i was checking myself out in the mirror. i never heard a pop or anything. did shoulders earlier in the day . Just feels sore/tender in that area of my bicep.

Im thinking it might not be fully torn but obviously injured. In my minimal research it seems there are degrees to how torn it can be.

The lack of pain is odd though. will head to a doc asap

You probably just stretched it out and injured it. If it was torn you'd see bleeding. I'd ice and rest it, and go see a fucking doctor.

you going for the muscles on your muscles look, op?

did you just workout before that picture? Because when I get a pump I have bicep split that looks sort of like that.

Nope

TWO BICEPS COMON

Yes massa. thanks