Meet girl, get number

>meet girl, get number
>go on date
>good rapport, laughs at my jokes
>positive body language, lots of touching
>she compliments my body
>we make out at the end of the date
>few days later, get text from girl
>"Hey just wanted to be upfront with you, I don't see this going anywhere. The spark just wasn't there. Best of luck!"
>mfw

why the fuck did she so eagerly lock lips within 2 hours of meeting me if there was no spark?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IjCmO6WrIWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kissing doesn't have nearly as much significance as your Japanese cartoons would suggest.

The kiss was some internal test of hers and you didn't pass.

I wouldn't worry about it, the approval of a girl who gauges value around a single encounter probably isn't worth much.

>Kissing doesn't have nearly as much significance as your Japanese cartoons would suggest.

>tfw you've still never kissed a grill so no matter how magical it is for you it doesn't matter at all

Girls are like that, just Fuck them if you get the opportunity and then leave. That will actually make her desire you a lot more. Still, once you do that, don't text her back for a good while.

After a few weeks, text her for some casual sex and leave again, that's how it works and how you get casual sex like most normies do.

Keep the good work man.

user, just because others can't see the magic that doesn't make it any less real.
You should believe in the things that are worth believing in, not the things that everyone tells you.

Keep looking for a girl who feels the same way.

Did you text her at all after the kiss episode? Or she sent the 1st text?

Happens all the time man.

There's no rhyme or reason, girls are fickle by nature and will just jump ship randomly.

It's nothing on your end, just find the next girl who likes you and dont get discouraged.

>Kissing doesn't have nearly as much significance as your Japanese cartoons would suggest.
we need another war to straighten this degeneracy out

Makes me feel better, user.

yeah, still trying to figure it out. sent out a text the evening following the date

>hey, that was fun. we're doing it again.

and she sent back (after I went to sleep)

>oh yeah, we are? ;)

I sent over a joke the next day around 5 about how

>yeah, it'd be a shame for you to let such a good kisser slip away ;)

or some shit like that, not in a needy way. I was going to set the date #2 plans once she texted back, but the day after I got the message in the OP.

That's what's weird. There was interest during the date, major physical interest at the end of the date, verbal interest following the date, then hard stop. she was physically in to me and I wasn't being a clingy needy faggot over text.

Oh well, time to go smash some Tinder sloots.

>we're doing it again.
>implying you get to tell her what to do
>implying self respecting girls like pseudo alphas
>thinking being controlling is a good thing
And
>it'd be a shame if you let such a good kisser slip away ;)

Gee I wonder why she changed her mind?

Women are like that, went out with one 4 times a couple of months ago, made out a few times, pretty clear next date was fucking, sent same sort of text. Oh well.

She saw through your tryhard alpha attitude. Next time say "Let's do it again" not "We ARE doing it again"

stupid faggot.

Dude you got action and avoided the relationship trap its a win, too bad u did fugged her/=

shud hiv shown r ur beniss :DDDD

This shit happened to me and she told me I was a "player" or some shit. Don't worry about it OP it wasn't you. And even if it hypothetically was, the opinion of a passive aggressive whore who needs you to either A) beg for her approval or B) is too insecure to see where something goes

Literally does not matter. Ignore her and watch her text you in 2 months asking how you are

>Be 23 year old girl
>Been living that good, wild life
>Partying every weekend with my girls
>Slept with 40 guys just the past 3 years lol
>Decide to go on an actual date, tired of the clubflings
>Guys is really cute, abit too cocky but it works
>Plan to see him again, hoping for some romance
>Later that week, recieve text from Chad
>"my place?"
>Dump cute guy over text
>Ride chad raw until daybreak

Ugh why are men always making me do this, I just want to find love

This.
Made out with a girl at a party. Went on a few dates. Told me at the end she didn't see it going anywhere.

>few days later, get text from girl
>"Hey just wanted to be upfront with you, I don't see this going anywhere. The spark just wasn't there. Best of luck!"
chin up man, i'd appreciate it if the girls who curve me after a date could be upfront like this.

lol something very similar happened to me except she just dropped all contact after a few days after the date.

She was probably dating 4 other guys and still keeping in touch with her ex, 2 fuckbuddies and that guy greg who was gonna leave his wife for her.

A lot of women have no interests, dating and finding the next place to eat is their life. Just accept that you are Free Dinner no.231 and move along.

>recvieve kiss from grill
>She doesnt marry me

WHAT THE FUCKKK

youtube.com/watch?v=IjCmO6WrIWQ

>why the fuck did she so eagerly lock lips within 2 hours of meeting me if there was no spark?
she tried her best that night to like you, and you were probably attractive to her, but in the end, she didn't find you exciting enough. this happens all the time in dating, both for women and men. I've met lots of girls who there wasn't anything particularly wrong with, and I had a nice date with them where we both tried our best to make it a great night, but when I got back home I didn't feel anything that made me want to see them again. the whole point of these first dates is to see if both feel some kind of spark. it's not a competition that you either win or lose, it's simply a matter of two people checking if they're compatible or not. most of the time they're not.

Idk mate girls can flake/become disinterested for the smallest/most irrelevant/weirdest reasons. Maybe she wanted you to fuck her on the first date. Maybe she was just horny on the date and when she texted you, maybe she met someone else. It could really be anything. It's fucking annoying, I can get over being blown off by a girl but damn it fucks with my head if I don't know the reason.

wrong

>be me
>gf is my oneitis
>fuck her
>she orgasms multiple times
>she stops responding to texts
>blocks me on fb

inb4 she faked orgasm, she was literally begging me for more and thanking me

yeah sure you cuck

(You)

why the fuck would you text her again?

Fuck this gay earth.

Kek

Dude, it doesn't matter how good the date was going.

What's freshest in her mind is what will guide her decisions. There is zero room for mistakes when it comes to this.

Your texting game sucks and that's what was fresh in her mind. A good date turned into a disappointing encounter for her. Your little demands screamed fake alpha and the ;) screamed needy beta. You're not ignoring her texts or making her come to you. When it comes to fucking (but nothing serious) between men and women, one of the two always wants the other more and the man who wants the other woman more than the woman wants him NEVER wins in superficial hookups.

The rules are completely different when you're trying for something serious but you sperged out, my dude.

Reddit dot com slash r slash the red pill

She's probably been dating other dudes too, and saw one of her potential suitors actually going somewhere, whereas she just met you. Don't take it personally.

This. Don't pay their way and don't get attached.

>hey, that was fun. we're doing it again

>yeah, it'd be a shame for you to let such a good kisser slip away ;)

Oh yeah gee i reaaalllly wonder why she didnt want to go out with you a second time.

>she was literally begging me for more and thanking me

Lol yeah sure thing champ

>"thank you so much for the orgasms, i really enjoyed them"

Lmao get a life.

Okay so I know you are a troll, but as an actual female who empathizes with that situation, Chad alludes to the possibility of a relationship but after riding him raw, he ghosts me. Then how am I supposed to go back to the other guy that I'm dating with my dignity intact? I wish men wouldn't lie and screw over women

It actually does, it's just that Western, specifically American women are a fucking meme

>laughingwhores.jpg

The onus is on you to be realistic about your options. Chad is of higher value than you, he knows it, and deep down you know it. Stop deluding yourself, and be faithful and trustworthy to someone on your level.

>but muh dignity?!
You don't have any, slut. Problem solved.

>I wish men wouldn't lie and screw over women
When you offer yourself up as a fucktoy, don't be surprised when you're treated like one.

why can't man and girl just be gf and bf without any childish games man

Because sex & love are enticing to us only as a challenge and a struggle between power and comfiness.
Ultimately we want the other person to want us to own them.

Kiss better

How am I supposed to get better at kissing? I'm garbage at it. My first kiss outright told me so. The girl I kissed this weekend laughed and said we'd work on it. I don't have any idea what I'm doing.

Stop using your tongue, that's mostly a meme.

You should only be talking to and screwing one guy at a time you degenerate.

>Chad alludes to the possibility of a relationship but after riding him raw
Lmao, obviously he using toehold bait and switch, the possibility of a relationship is the bait and what he really wants is to pump and dump.

Don't listen to this guy.

Op, just fucking youtube it for christ's sakes.

If you can objectively interpret data you find in this world without willfully distorting it to protect your little feelings, then you should be able to pinpojnt what you are doing wrong when you watch and listen to several videos explaining what to do.

You went for Chad because you know he is of higher status than yourself, problem is, he knows this too, you drop whatever you're doing for him, indicating he is of higher value, so while you are "upgrading" he is lowering himself, so obviously, you're just a cock sleeve not relationship material.

Similar story.

>meet grill
>go on dates
>they all go amazingly well
>text all day every day
>make out and give her a nice back rub
>texts me how amazing it was after I leave
>drive to her place at 1 am during a blizzard
>more making out
>eventually eat her pussy and make her cum like 5 times with ease
>asks me why I'm so good at everything I do
>tells me she gets attached easily to which I respond "so do I, so it's perfect"
>wake up in the morning her classes are a cancelled so we hang out in bed talking and watching movies all day
>make her cum 5 more times
>continue to text everyday
>fast forward a month
>get outrageously drunk and text her that I'm starting to get feelings for her
>she now wants nothing to do with me and won't even talk to me
>want to die

so, you ate her pussy, did she ever blow you or fuck?

LMFAO you stupid fucking retard enjoy your oral herpes

Kissing sucks is for fags

Girls like kissing bc all girls are whores. Fuck bitches