Redpill me on Kombucha

Redpill me on Kombucha

never heard of it

Sounds like something hipsters drink

It's tasty and probably better than soft drinks. That's as far as I got.

Yeah, I think that about sums it up.

Pretty much this.

If you want the benefits of tea, drink actual tea. There's even fermented teas like puehrs. Kombucha contains relatively little of the healthy polyphenols in tea. If you want the benefits of probiotics, eat fiber-rich foods and get "pre-biotics" instead, you can foster a healthy gut culture just by having a good diet.

That said, I buy a kombucha every once in a while because they taste pretty good

The ginger ones are good mixers for Moscow mules

Also forgot, unlike ginger beer they have a stupidly low sugar content.

I cashier at a Whole Foods, can confirm

The taste is something you'll need to get used to - like coffee or alcohol. It's got a pretty strong vinegar flavor. Once past that, it can be pretty good.

As for health benefits, it's a meme hippies jack off to, especially if they home brew.

will destroy your teeth since its usually so acidic.
it has the advantages of a probiotic with the drawback of tasting like absolute shit and making you look like a hipster faggot for drinking it

It's for faggots, liberals and hipsters.

the bacteria/yeast culture is healthier than in beer and wine, but has nowhere near the probiotic density of cultured milk products like skyr, greek yoghurt, kefir, filmjolk, etc

I like to keep it fairly sweet because it doesn't taste like vinegar that way. otherwise just eat fermented milk and put ACV on every salad. same thing but better

It's just probiotic food to help with digestion.

There isn't anything more to it than that, it's not anything special.

How's the job treating you? At least you're on your feet and moving around all day

Ever get the people who are too chatty and you're just standing there like really... today of all days you want to have a conversation

Delicious way to balance your gut bacteria if yogurt gives you trouble.

Good way to get a buzz on at work while seeming healthy.

It's for women who share Huffingpaint Post articles on Facebook.

I got the yeast/colony to make my own from a friend
I dont like tea and you need to drink/redo more tea in a week or else it turns into vinegar

I have a healthy gut so i dont miss it
The thing is still in my jar and getting bigger

Yep. Got some at a food show once. Had to ignore all the "muh health" shit the guy was trying to tell me, but damn was it tasty. Probably wouldn't spend the money on it.

Why'd you say the same thing three times?

Oh and since it gets bitter with time due to fermentation you can counteract it with sugar, but since i dont have sugar at home i lost interest

When i received him it didnt even cover fully the top, now its going all the way down

Some studies find it bad for your liver. What isn't though? Raw vegetables are not even recommended for liver disease.

imagine being this insecure