What are your bench to overhead press to weighted dip ratios ?

What are your bench to overhead press to weighted dip ratios ?

105lbs × 10/ 85lbs × 5/ bodyweight x 10

Bench / Press / Dip
110kg / 85kg / BW + 40 kg

Whats your bw user ?

Strong af press , bw ?

I'm just shy of 90kg right now. All time PR for press is 87.5 when I was north of 93kg

>bench 15 kg more than you
>press 10 kg less
wut

Bench 110/Dont ohp/BW+70kg at like 77kg

save my binch pls

bench is historically my worst lift. I bench a thumb's width off of the knurling on a rogue bar, can never get used to going wider

candito

A bit better than 4:3 in favor of OHP, and that press is BW+ for reps

As for dips, I don't do them regularly. I can knock out sets of 10 @ BW, but like pullups they fuck with my elbows too much for me to really test.

i'm not even sure that my dip is correct. that was just a bullshit number i put out there. going back through my training log, I hit a 1RM ring dip with 48kg five years ago. no idea what i would hit right now.

Bench 100kg (1RM)
Incline bench 70kg (5RM)
OHP 47,5kg (4RM)
Dips 25kg attached, 10 reps

As you can see my OHP is lagging behind, which I don't understand since my incline is pretty good

Lol thats weird

Bench - 245 x 5
OHP - 175 x 5
>weighted dips - 45 x 5

I could probably go harder on the weighted dips but it's not something I'm really concerned about. I can do 30+ standard dips though

that post doesn't make sense, repeat it in a non-autistic manner

You should focus on nailing down form and really get used to the movement and pressing above your head

youll get better in no time, god speed user

I press more than my BW for reps
My 1rm bench to 1rm press ratio is about 4:3
I don't dip much, nor push a 1rm on that.

And since you're going to bitch, my last tested 1rm was 240@170. My bench sucks for me bc I train homegym and getting a good liftoff is harder that way.

Pressing off the rack is fuckall easy. I'd rather have a solid mid-300 bench, but pressing was always easy to me

so 180 for reps press and 240 bench it is? Your wording is quite confusing/unprecise in your first post

You are probably a gifted presser and your bench and dips sucks because of your bad pecs insertion most likely or just bad elbows

This reminds me of a friend of mine who weighted no more than 160 lbs, dude couldnt do pull ups for fuck sake due he almost had no lats but his bicep strenght was oustanding

Usually use something between 165-205 for pressing reps. Bench is between 245-285 for reps.

Last tested 1rm on each was 310/240.

Since some fidget spinner DYEL is going to ask, that's a steady diet of 8*3, 2*4, 3*8-10 for pump, and the occasional 1*20 because I like to puke. Short rests, hit a lift 2-4x/week in some capacity.

No reason anyone can't hit 4x/3x/2x/1xBW for some reps if you actually stop doing beginner & brosplit routines

All that at just 170 lbs ?

State PL records in open raw are about 600/380/650 @ 181

I'm nothing special

crazy press, gj lad. but yeah, that bench is really low compared to it - you probably know what you're doing though and likely working on it atm, right babe?

What surprises me is your press, its world classs

Some 400 lbs bench cant press that much

Bench:360 lbs 1rm
OHP:225 lbs 1rm
Weighted dips: BW+25 x4 don't do them often
Weigh in the 270 lb range @ 6'5

Very nice

Do you practice pull ups ?

2:1.1:5

225lb bench
140lb press
175 weighted dip (500lb body weight)

You trolling right ?

A total weight of 675 lbs dip would make you a world class lifter

Bench=unknown (probably shit), overhead press=62lb (definitely shit), weighted dip BW + 15lb(shit?)

Whats your bw ?

I wouldnt call shit if you are a beginer, your cns needs to inprove its just that

" I'm fat "

>92kg BW
>Best bench 90kgx5, dumbbell 40kg each arm x4
>Best OHP 65x5
>Best Dips +25kg x5

Deloaded most of them and don't do bench anymore due to shoulder impingement.

How did you know you had a shoulder impingement

It's literally impossible to not know after you have it. The pain becomes unbearable after some time and you can't do certain motions anymore

Ohhh

Maybe its just tendonitis bro

How did you get it ? Too much weight ? Or bad movement

bench 110kg
ohp 55kg
dip + 60kg at 80kg

Bench: 205 lb x 4
Press: 110 lb x 8
Dip: BW+55 lb x 8

I'm 180lb and fatter than I'd like. I've fucked around with lifting a few times for a few months at a time then got lazy and lost any small gains I made. This time I've been lifting for about 2 months.

bench/ oph/ dip
120/ 72.5/ bw+50 (kg)

Bw ?