Asian squat thread

Asian squat thread
Can you asian squat comfortably?

Yes. Started practicing about 2 years ago. Can now do it with relative ease.

Something I've noticed is that the higher your general muscle tonus is, the more difficult this seems to be. It's much easier when I'm high, for instance; the hip and ankle musculature seem to be much more relaxed.

if you're not going low as a gook, its a cheat rep

>guy on the left not on heels
pagpag eating visayan

Ive tried to slowly integrate it into my life, trying to passively get it comfortable(not cutting off circulation). Maybe if im more aggressive with it, it'll turn around? Half hour each day?

Yes I'm fucking asian

Pic related, my calves
Fuckin bulky as hell and tight

Reminder that Western Europeans have a shortened achilles tendon which make it extremely difficult to achieve deep asian squat.

[citation needed]

(((academic integrity)))

Retard.

Is that even a question?

dont make fun of my butt pls, you naughty boys ;^)))

Lower faggot

i dont even think these guys are philipino cambodian maybe

If most Asians squat love me this all the time why aren't all their butts real nice?

It's called the third world squat for a reason. Asian-Americans or -Europeans don't have any social context to be squatting casually, so you wouldn't expect them to have big asses.

Who couldn't do this?

t. immobile fuck

no. It stretches your muscles, not builds them

i did the touch-butt guy 30/30 squat challenge. it's just sitting in the asian squat position for 30 mins a day for 30 days. hurt like a fucking cunt after about 30 seconds the first time but i eventually got to 30 mins straight on about the 5th or 6th day. really help my mobility and my squat and deadlift went up. was also shitting like a fucking champ so i think it aides your digestion also.

Can barely squat at all, my knees are fucked. Going to see the doc in an hour, hoping to find out what's wrong.

>having epsilon knees