Hey Veeky Forums so I am an IV drug user and my water was cut off recently...

Hey Veeky Forums so I am an IV drug user and my water was cut off recently. I was really fucked up last night masturbating and I jizzed in a spoon. I don't know what I was thinking, but then I mixed dope in with the cum and injected it. Should I see a doctor?

I think you're onto something...

Your going to get pregnant.

How much do you bench?

what the fuck just use spit you fucking idiot.

What does the water being out have to do with this story?

Yes a fucking psychologist you sick fuck

wtf did i just read

Your blood cells will get pregnant and you will become a living homunculi host.

blackpill as fuck

Hopefully it kills you.

There are much safer ways to get testosterone user, like getting fucked in the asshole perhaps,

Semen is mainly water so you're good senpai

I'd still recommend getting some psych help you disgusting fucking creature

Do it faggot

"Should I see a doctor"

Veeky Forums is mocking you, and they're right to. Treat it as a low point and get real help. To answer medically there's not that much that's worse about semen than the tainted shit you normally inject in your arm, although I guess I'd worry about the chance of some sort of cum embolism killing the part of your brain that knows your name and remembers things that felt good before dope.

You need to go to hospital immediately. Right now little babies are starting to grow all over ur body. gl
>source am doctor

What the heck

bleach is mainly water so you're good senpai

This. Or go outside and find a puddle. Or open the back of your toilet.

I hope it infiltrated and you die from cum-sepsis you piece of shit

pls be bait

Can you give proof w/ timestamp, I'm just curious if real. I need to know if filth of such nature exists.

I've seen some shit but that post was truly disgusting. Bravo OP you utter degenerate.

I've been injecting semen for years, its nothing to worry about. Might get an abcess if you have any STD's though

W-what's your arm look like?

Not OP but if I had to guess I would guess it is covered in sores and scars and track marks.

Fuck off normie I want to see the cum arm

>implying OP isn't dead in a flop house somewhere

OP if you even have a shred of fucking decency left you'll call the news before you die so we can see your cum arm. Your family doesn't fucking like you anyway so it's not like they'll care.

OP is hopefully dead of sepsis and/or overdose

I am 95% sure that OP is shitposting, what troubles me is the remaining 5%.

go back to tumblr homo

Today on things that didn't happen...

See this is why net neutrality is a fucking meme and needs to go. People like OP need to be held accountable and forced to go through with their plans.

there seem to be a yellowish tint of semen on the left side, why is that?

Please stop inspecting semen