Fit tell us about your shitty non-lifting friends ill start with thing they tell me

Fit tell us about your shitty non-lifting friends ill start with thing they tell me
>when I'm on a cut "wow user did you stop lifting you look really skinny"
>when i bulk "wow user your really packing on the pounds there heh maybe hit the gyn too haha"
>when i say i'm gonna go to the gym instead of some activity "you cant lift all the time one day wont hurt"

>"yeah i know i tried dieting and exercising *takes bite out of chocolate bar* but it just didnt really work out for me or anything i didnt see progress *takes another bite* oh how long was i doing it for? about 2 weeks, didnt see any progress"

i shit you not this was a real interaction between me and one of my fat fuck "friends"

good stuff man good thread

>water fasting is a meme

>I'm doing really good and eating healthier now
>he says while buying $20 of chocolate
>I don't eat as many doughnuts as I did in the past
>he says while eating half a large pizza

His room is full of chocolate, candy and a heap of other shit food, yet he goes on and on about how he 'eats healthy'
He's currently blessed with a skinny bod but I know things will change and he'll end up being a lardo one day.

>lift heavily and commit to dieting for 3 years
>Lol user I could be that big if I ate steroids for breakfast

this has never happened to me but it makes me angry

DYELs will NEVER understand the physical, spiritual, and mental battle we go through every time we enter the gym. i would spit on someone if they said something so ignorant to me.

I hate when normies say they want to start exercising with you but every time you ask them, they make some sort of excuse and never end up going to the gym, ever.

At this point, I ask three times, and if they refuse every time, I never make the offer again because they obviously don't want to improve themselves.

>muh drama
stfu man u take roids and in 6 months u get shredded as fuaark

happened to my cousin, brought him to gym, he goes for about a month, gives up. Same with mom, same with gf.
Is it my fault? How do I make them commit?

spoken like a true noliftz, that or youre a chad who doesnt care that much about lifting

>You're getting too big!
>186cm @70kg

Sure. "Big".

I have a 5' 5" friend who gets really angry when i tell him i can't have McDonalds every week because i'm dieting (we hang out way too often), so he quite literally tells me that "dieting isn't worth it because it isn't going to work and you're always gonna be a fat fuck."

If it weren't for how much dirt he has on me, i'd have hooked him and fucked him off by now. Honestly though, with how much he's been trying to chest up to me, it'll happen soon.

I'm 6' 1" and 98kg, been trying to lose down to 85kg. I'm not even rude about it, all i say is "Nah sorry man, can't do it cause i'm dieting, we can still go get it if you want it".

this, fuck normies

>I don't like going to the gym. I'd rather be outdoors. You get better exercise that way.
Says my 6'1 125lb co-worker. Not even kidding, can't do a pull up to save his life and wants to talk to me about health. What is it with millennials?

>talking about going to the gym
You're supposed to pretend that you're just going for a scenic hike once in a while, or maybe going swimming.

>warm up with a plate, do about 15 reps
>add 25 lbs, do 10 reps

They do this every chest day and they wonder why they're not seeing any gains.

Remember, hes just another crab in the bucket. He HATES, and i mean -HATES- the idea that you can do better than he can. He'll do everything he can to drag you to his level of patheticness.

I'm starting to learn that man, though thanks for removing any doubts I may have had.

Remember to never stop improving yourself man, even after you surpass him. Get to the point of fitness where he wont dare make another snide comment at you again. its what arnie would want

>If it weren't for how much dirt he has on me, i'd have hooked him and fucked him off by now.
this is exactly why I'm stuck with one friend
he's got too much shit on me. I fucking hate him now (we've been friends for about 7 years now and shit just gets boring after that long) but I can't tell him to get fucked because he knows too much.

You sound like a true sperg desu

Thanks man, appreciate it, hope we all make it

>I go on a scenic hike for 60-90 minutes 4-5 times a week

Yeah, it's fucked, because if they're pathetic enough to want to play the whole
>"who would win if we both fought each other"
And constantly treat you like shit, they're fucking petty enough to bring up old shit and spread anything i may have said in the heat of the moment to everyone i know.

I dont care. I dont halfass it at the gym and im not afraid to show it off, unlike you DYEL weekend warriors.

>> have two room mates

>> one is a giant lifting viking

>> the other is a pizza and beer guzzling frat star

>> Each week, he often fills up an entire trash can with pizza boxes.. not the kitchen sized can. I mean the big cans that people bring to the curb

>> he and 2 of his friends frequently go through 6 boxes of pizza in one night

>> he's got a regular order at the only pizza place that delivers at 3 am

>> never pays his bills on time. he's currently 2 months behind on everything

>> actually has a decent paying job

>> spends most of his money on weed, beer, and pizza.

Honestly, I don't even think we're made of the same matter.

what does the viking think of the pizzaman?

>be me
>be a fatass
>female coworkers are also fatassess
>female coworkers believe lemon juice and water melts fat
>they're all over 40 and do not exercise save for walking up the entrance stairs.
>mfw I can't tell them about proper diet and exercise cause i can't adhere to it

>"packing on the pounds there bud?"
>"I can't wait to see that tiny head on a huge body"
>"lifting isn't even good for you"
>"quit being so vain and do something else"
Brah

Bruh, all my friends who don't lift are like "Ay bruz, you'll never be as freakin' juicy as BlG ol' Papa P-Didzo, so why even bother?"
They're kind of right though

We don't care about his diet. We just hate how he screws us on the bills every month.

If he would stop ordering god damned pizza for one fucking week each month he would be able to pay his share of the water and electric bill.

>having friends

i hate when peopel say this lol.

Lifting is a hobby, and unless you're a world champion or something, its not that hard. Getting to where most people would consider built or shredded is something most people could do with minimal effort.

This. it's like the normies that watch an inspirational Arny video before doing 10 pushups

>spiritual mental battle entering the gym

it's just a workout bro

>cardio burns muscle, that's why runners are all so skinny
>I'd lift but I don't want to get all muscly and bulky, I just want to get toned
>squatting with your knees past your toes will destroy your joints, I know because my dad did that and his knees suck
>c'mon, just one slice of pizza won't do anything
>nah, I haven't gone to the gym in a few weeks, I've just been too busy
>I know this one huge ripped guy who only does pushups, so lifting seems pointless
>I would eat healthy if it wasn't so expensive
>yeah I lift, today's arm day
>yeah I lift, I max out on all the machines at the gym
>deadlifts are horrible for your back, bro

on and on and on and

You cant forget these getting passed around like hot cakes on social media

i feel like this would work really well as a starting point for girls that just wants to get huge butts

I don't use social media. It just seems to be an endless tornado of stupid bullshit.

most women get scared when they see their legs start to hypertrophy and stop. need to start them doing romanian deadlifts with just enough squats to keep their knees healthy

>No matter what I eat I dont get fat
>The only way I could put on weight would be through muscle
This fucking high metabolism meme needs to die

Why dont you kick him out bro, fuck letting him leech off you