sticking plaster

Don't run.

Tape.

Wear a red shirt

Don't wear synthetic based materials.
Go with Woolen tops

how does this even happen user
are you a demon spawn?

Dumb question, but how does one get this?

NOFAP

Gyno

holy shit it's the manlet from the CBTs!

Put plasters over your nips /thread

Bodyglide

Tape. And take of your shirt before it fucking gets that far

If they aren't shitting themselves or breaking their ankles they're bleeding from their tits. Such a beta and pointless sport.

Having soft bitch tits

t. No stamina

Bandaids.

Your shirt moves while you are running creating friction. Do it for a long time and nips start to bleed.

wat?

people run so much they start to menstruate trough their nipples?

Not him but I agree. You can work cardio/stamina without doing all that shit.

Ride a bike, play a sport, do bjj/muay thai... So many other things than running like a girly man for hours...

Nipples are the only skin that can't form a callous, so when irritated from salty sweat will just bleed.

Don't wear shitty clothing.

Although I might just be an user with steel nipples, as I never encountered this issue in any of my long runs, regardless of what I was wearing. (2 halfM's per month)
I only run marathons in early/late winter so cold-ish weather has me wear a long-sleeved shirt with polar on the inside.

If clothing doesnt help it:
>treat yo gyno
>band aids

And all those things you mentioned are devoid of physical injury?

No but you don't shit yourself while bleeding from the nipples

SS + GOMAD

I've seen plenty of guys shit themselves on the bench press. I've seen a few shatter their knees on the leg press. Bleeding nipples and shitting myself are easily recovered from.

How the fuck is it beta? Long distance running and endurance sports in general require the most willpower out of any sport, and you have to deal with all the fucked up injuries and pain you're causing yourself

you may call it stupid, but it's the exact opposite of beta

why people do this

This has happened to me once and to stop it from happening, i started wearing a tight tank top underneath my running shirt, tucked into my shorts/pants.

>the exercises i like are manly everything else is for GIRLS lol

You're a child mentally

Evaporating sweat leaves salt crystals in your shirt and the movement makes it grind your nipples bloody like you're wearing a sandpaper shirt. Also, once your nipples bleed it will literally rub the salt into the wounds.

Happened to me once. Never again, anons.