Ello Veeky Forums, Newfag here, how do I get a body like pic related?

Ello Veeky Forums, Newfag here, how do I get a body like pic related?

I am 18, 5ft 8, have a skinnyfat bodytype, weighing in at 153Ibs. I don't really want to get big or be incredibly strong, I just want model-like aesthetics.

So what do, Veeky Forums? Is it a case of bulking for 2-3 months to actually develop my muscles then cutting? Or something else?

Do SS+GOMAD

>I don't really want to get big or be incredibly strong
get out

Avoid incline bench like the plague, do core exercises every day, pushups every other day. Starve yourself.

Why would you want to look like that skelly boi

>not wanting to be a shredded fucking abominable snowman like pic related

Get outta here you twink

He's 5'8".

There's not much he can do. He can either be aesthetic but small like his pic related or he can be an overcompensating manlet people laugh at behind his back.

If I was short, I'd pick the former, as well.

synthol is one hell of a thing

Wolverinemode's a real rarity, these days.

Synthol will make you optimal.

>5 foot 8

When will they learn?

goal body but I have shit tier genetics, so I have to compensate by getting huge instead

Just come out and you'll live a much happier life

Sounds like you just need to drop about 20 pounds and have shit core genetics

Never touched a dick in my life, buddy, not even my own.

I'd imagine you've had plenty though. So get out of my thread if you're not gonna post any genuine encouragement, you fucking cheap little faggot.

wait 5'8 at 153 is skelly? i started at 5'8 120 and am now 145 and i think i've passed skelly status

Actual OP here, please fuck off.

As I said, I am quite skinnyfat, but not overwhelmingly so, I'm definitely on the skinnier side of being skinnyfat so it's not a disaster.

Still think this is true. I'm bulking while doing lvysaur's 4-4-8 currently, will probably do that in conjunction with some core work to strengthen those abs, then will cut after that to work on that chiselled look. Please correct me if there's something else I can do to reach my goals faster.

You need to cut first, trust me fellow skinnyfat.

Serious answer for op. Firts you need to realize that you probably wont get a body like that. This guy has this body because he's athletic and never eats too much. You are skinnyfat because you are not active and eat shit. Also genetics. That being said a skinnyfar fuck has two options to try to get this body: 1 workout for a year then cut for 6 months. 2 cut for 6 months then workout for a year. Wont happen though.

It's so fucking crazy to think that if I just dedicated I mean really dedicated myself to cutting out all of my guilty food intake I would look like this in 2 weeks tops.

Last night b4 bed: 2 slices of pizza and cheesy Doritos

Will power is not a joke

Every single manlet don't want to look "big and strong" because they will look like a nugget, so they choose a body like "brad pitt in the fight club" because those body are ripped and that's "what womans want".

Lift for yourself kid

Now to answer you question:
abs 5 days a week with cardio + regular workout + whey + dnp + healthy diet with only water = 2 months until you made it

Do cardio and eat a low carb diet. That's literally it.

>wanting to look like some middle school boy to a bunch of women who want a men

Never gonna make it.

153Ibs at 5'8 isn't really skinnyfat. Sorry to burst your bubble, but you're almost overweight

If he uses dnp he'll look emaciated in a month, tops

>5'8"
>overdeveloped obliques
>somewhat decent abs
>mediocre everything
>girls go wet over guys like these
F-face, frame, height. R-right, guys?

this natty?

>I'm a virgin who thinks my layer of fat makes me manly
This board has become so pathetic.

>Nobody in Veeky Forums look good
There are people with a 10/10 body in this board user, they are austistic but they look good

When ive finished cutting if my core ends up looking like that, ill be very dissapointed.

Op since you are a manlet it will be easier for you to make gains.

Workout for 6 months then cut, but by that stage youll be hooked and keep going, otherwise you could stop and potentially look like your pic because he is dyel. But your going to have to work your ass off with a decent routine, you could skip legs and focus on upper body, being short it wont be too bad

Good luck

Are you sure I should bulk for 6 months? At my current weight, I would risk becoming overweight for my height, r-right?

I'd like to reiterate that, for now, I don't want to get big. Maybe a few years down the line but for now I just want abs and a chiselled look. Is a 3 month-bulk to develop my muscles appropriate, then I cut?

You're the virgin here buddy.

The OP is only 5 foot fucking 8 inches. If you're 18 and only 5'8 and trying to get an ottermode twink body, people will legitimately begin to suspect you're gay.

If OP was 6'0 or above with good facial aesthetics, then maybe a ottermode body could work, but on manlets it screams faggotry.

>low carb diet
total meme

Enjoy having 0 energy at the gym

just do bodyweight for a year and eat clean. you have to eat at surplus to gain muscle or be fat and not cut at too high of a deficit

I look like this.

It's a bad look. Then again I'm 6'0 so it's not as bad.

Skinnyfat or not - if you want abs you're gonna have to bulk for another 4-5 months and work them very often to get them decent like the OP pic. Then cut. Simple as that.

Bro what? Thats what I naturally looked like at 15, I just boxed and ate at a deficit.
Boxing training was pretty much just calisthenics and running/jogging.

Lift for 6 months, cut for 2.

You'll be slightly bigger than him, and have a little bit fuller muscles, but I think will look pretty good. Don't miss a workout, and stick to your diet, and you'll get it

>dnp
>when he weighs 150lbs

He will die
Not as in, not making it, but he will literally die because he'll run out of fat storage and the dnp will eat his organs.

>Are you sure I should bulk for 6 months? At my current weight, I would risk becoming overweight for my height, r-right?
1lb/wk would lead you to being 180lbs
Which, while technically a bit overweight, wouldn't look that bad considering you'd be a relatively low (12-15%) bodyfat.
Though if you dirty bulk you won't gain as much muscle and you'll need to cut longer.

But that's the point silly user, OP doesn't want to be big or strong!

Why do I not want to do incline bench?

Doesn't otter mode generally have good chest?

Anyways, for bodybuilding in general, is incline press a meme or not? why?

How long does it take to start seeing abs in a cut starting at about 20% body fat 160lbs 5'9

12-15% body fat at 180 lbs? Please bear in mind I'm 5ft 8 and before this week hadn't lifted properly and with a routine. I'm probably above this already.

I know I need to bulk to develop muscle, but wouldn't 1/2 a lb a week be the best course of action? I could be wrong, since I've never been 5ft 8 and 180lbs after 6 months of clean bulking before but I just really don't want to get fat.

i was 180 pounds 17% body fat.
i am now 165 pounds, all fat loss and muscle gained and i still have only an outline of the ab area without actual abs to fill it in