Has anyone ever dated a girl they met in the gym?

Has anyone ever dated a girl they met in the gym?

If so how did it go?

Yes
Went great

I feel like gym girls would have the drive to be independent and less needy, maybe more willing to do things and go places.

ye i dated the slut in the pic
i fucked her up the ass

It was okay, until she stop giving a fuck about going to gym and got fat. In the beginning it was good though since she would go 3x with me to the gym. I guess after she got me, that's when her motivation went out, even though I kept nagging her to go with me, but screw it she's part of my past now and I stopped dating girls from the gym and dating girls, and taking them to the gym; but only after I get to know them better cause I don't want a random chick going to the place I get muh gains.

Dated a black qt I met at the gym. She was a slender babe and I helped her bulk. Went well, we only worked out together twice a week, other times we'd go alone.

Broke up after she had to move for a new job. She was pretty in the face, probably mixed up or something, but the sex was shit. She fucked like a whiny Asian girl it was a little cringey.

no
but I've seen other people workout with their gf and people who worked out and became a couple with the girl being younger than the man
and they look happy, especially the guy in his forties with his 20 something gf

>She fucked like a whiny Asian girl it was a little cringey.
Is it weird that this is one of my fetishes especially if she's black?

I mean, I can understand why someone would find it hot. But for my personal tastes, my ex was a bit too submissive.

>ex was a bit too submissive.

get bf instead and be submissive

Why don't you stick it up your own, ass hole!

T.virgin

Seriously, fucking utterly submissive bitches sucks. Only virgins find it appealing because they have no clue how much ingenuity it takes to find new, viable sex positions. Being 100% in charge means is also on you to not let the sex get boring and that's not an easy job when your partner never initiates.

I've been there. I talked with her about it and she improved a lot, but that took her a long time. Been on a dry spell of 6 months since I broke up with her, feelsbad

I'm dating one right now, and you are 100% correct. So much different than my last gf who hardly ever wanted to leave the house.

Yea gotta have those awkward conversations to really be happy.

Didn't really date her, but matched on tinder with a girl that recognized me from the gym. I had never seen her before. She invited me over and we banged every few days for three weeks after that. Stopped seeing each other after that, probably cause I'm not good at sex.

It went a lot better than it did for you,faggot

I would if I could, bitch!

Fucked a client for a bit. That's about it.

Damn. It constantly amazes me how slutty women are.

Good for you, user. At least some of us can make it.

Yes, 3 different girls.

Didn't workout with any of them, but one in particular broke my heart. I honestly thought I had made it with her. I've got a new one in my sights, though. A 17-18 old girl that looks just like pic related both face and body-wise, but her tits and ass are natty. I've caught her mirin a few times and I'm gonna move in for the kill.

Who is this?? That face is stunning

>black qt
Yeah and I'm a white hispanic

Is that Omar Isufs sister?

>Tfw the only girls who go to my gym are 8/10+ and way out of my league
>Tfw gym is one of the few places I socialize, so meeting girls who're actually IN my league is annoying as fuck

Anyone know this feel?

Wouldn't really call her slutty. I'm typical Veeky Forums autismo so I don't come off as typical Chad-style personal trainer.

I do also train both her parents though so there is a little extra guilt there kek

Okay but she still fucked you, her trainer.

Your relationship is supposed to be casual-professional, right? But she still decided to say fuck that and be a whore? It just baffles me how ready some women are to drop their pants.

Sorry man but I'm just really bitter I guess. I have taken great steps to improve my skin, hair, physique and personality over the past four years but I'm still nowhere near getting laid. I haven't even made out with a girl despite spending four years in college and graduating. I got to know several girls and I've become good friends with them, but no one has even once considered fucking me, even when they were drunk and giving me a lapdance. Maybe they think I'm gay and was doing it just for fun. Fuck.

Yeah, you're bitter m8. Just keep working hard in the gym or just say fuck it and get yourself a hooker just to get it over with. Sex is great but also not the ultimate thing you're making it out to be.

You really don't get a hard on for cute light skin girls? Are you a faggot?

>I have taken great steps to improve my skin, hair, physique and personality over the past four years

You sure about that last one? Because you come across as a thirsty, resentful, entitled beta, which is the last kind of guy a chick wants to bang.

I'm filtered and I keep this attitude to myself when I'm with others. I'm easy to talk to and I have a lot of humor in me when I'm with people I know. If people start talking to me I'm great at listening and reading their mood and body language. But I'm not good at starting and maintaining conversations with others unless they're doing something in return. Which happens to be most of the time and is why I never get anywhere.

Girls dont like it when you talk to the at the gym.

They feel unattractive when they are running and sweaty.

>unless they're doing something in return. Which happens to be most of the time and is why I never get anywhere

k buddy

>im good socially good personality except i cant stand anyone and have no friends

Maybe you have a shitty personality? Have you considered that? All of my ugly friends have had girlfriends/hook ups, and guess what... They're all genuinely good people.

Then it's because you're a beta, maybe you DONT DESERVE to get pussy

Thats me....thanks

How'd you do it, I'm eying a 17-18 year old right now, she trains with her sister or something, they're both hot as fuck, but I like the one that's quiet as fuck. She has an I'd stay buried in forever.

Tips pls.