Facial Hair

Is facial hair a beta feature today? Tbh the only people I see with facial are hair Jawlets, Chinlets, and 2Chinners.

a million insecure beardos are about to come and tell you that "real men have beards, u r not man if u don have a beard"

lack of facial hair usually indicates lack of testosterone.

It depends on the TYPE of facial hair.

1) If you have iron wool, go for it.
2) If you have facial pubes, shave it off.

I have facial hair because I look like an ugly 17 year old baby lesbian without it.

facial hair is as beta as having head hair

Any beard long enough to obscure the truth of your jawline is beta in this day and age yes.

Fucking this.

Betas ALWAYS have pubic-looking facial hair.

You know it when you see it.

it depends. I wear a beard so I only have to shave every month or 2. never shape it, obv, but I have a good natty growth pattern

an aussie shitposter on /pol/ once said that a shaped beard was like having "a gaydar sync device on your face"

>"a gaydar sync device on your face"
ded

and then I started noticing that shaped beards tend to accompany tight pants, pointy boots, earrings, shaped eyebrows, and all the other trappings of homosexuality

the pudgy white guy beard (shaped by trimming flush with the jawline) is an exception. I asked all my family who had that, and they said "it makes your jawline look sharper," but we're not jawlets so it just made them look fat

its fine for older men 30+

under that its just beta as fuck

neck bears, guys that are literally too lazy to shave, guys that are insecure about how old they look.

>2017
>not pretending to have leukemia

I like to keep a bit of stubble, just enough so that it compliments my jawline.

what are you even talking about?

YOU NEED STUBBLE GAME

Facial hair is good if its the 5 o clock shadow type

This
If you have a full beard or anything longer than this guy, you appear like a guy that wants to follow the "beard trend" and has poor facial aesthetic

I like the way I look with a beard so I wear one. I don't give a shit if they're considered beta or trendy or whatever.

h

>not realizing that guy would look good with any amount/lack of facial hair

It's all about the jaw and chin bros.

>Is facial hair a beta feature today?
>t. some low test fag who can't grow it

this guy looks like a really handsome tom hanks

>tfw good jaw and wear a moustache

>too lazy to shave

This is me. Why shave every morning when I can just spend 20 seconds using a #5? I agree if you have a pube beard but a full, well kempt beard is perfectly acceptable.

Thats not stubble. Thats a shaped beared he trims every morning.

You faggots are so stupid

My beard is made of strands of sentient adamantine, rooted to my jaw, feeding off the nutrients in my blood. I can't get a clean shave without ten thousand tiny surgeries. Feels gross.
I'm looking into laser removal. I like the clean look and feel.

Full on beards are for faggots, anything longer than is unacceptable.

2 - 4 day stubble is cash. Everything else that involves facial hair is nu-cuck.

Stubble or clean shaven are the only ways to go.
Never grow a a beard and mustache unless you're in your 40s.

>t.retards
A beard will not hide a deficient jawline, people can tell.

You're absolutely right. How do I maintain that perfect length of stubble though? Trim it down excessively short when it starts getting past that range?

No. If you're good looking, you'll look good with facial hair. If you're ugly, that facial hair isn't covering up anything

I have to shave my beard every fucking morning because it grows so fast, does my nut in

>Not growing a beard as part of winter bulk.

Having, or not having, facial hair based on if it is viewed by other people as beta is in fact beta. Stop looking for external approval, doing whatever the fuck you want and knowing opinions don't mean shit is alpha.

Having a job that allows you to look like a homeless mountain man and doesn't require a clean shaven appearance

>proletariat

wtf you look exactly like this guy I know

Do you feel like that was a valuable contribution to this thread?

Sounds like you're the beta who can't grow facial hair and you're trying to damage control the fact you have a face that looks like a child's

a beta exudes beta, and alpha exudes alpha.

if an alpha wants a beard, they will do it in an alpha way and it will not be alpha.

if a beta wants a beard, it will be done in a beta way, and everyone will further see their betahood.

you can't hide being beta, the only thing to do is change it.

give me example of both

t. someone who has patches of hair on their face

the majority of men are beta and the majority of men with beards are beta but that doesn't mean it's a beta feature it just means there are a lot of betas with beards.

I have a full beard and I'm sorry if you don't but it only makes life easier

I was the only one who had a beard in my family, pretty much the only in the city besides hobos and very old guys
Fucking faggots and their trends

>facial hair is a trend

lay off the meme juice

Worrying about whether or not other people think you're beta based on your hairstyle is beta as fuck.

Facial hair is only beta if you refuse to acknowledge you look like shit with it. Living with the illusion that your face pubes make you look manly is beta. If you look good with facial hair, than it's not beta.

You retards think everything is black and white.

>20
>look like 15
>can't even grow stubble
>side burns reach a few millimeters in just a day
>rest of face stays babyface
fml

Actually, I'm a full time engineering student, but keep crying about your fave pubes bro.

I might be that guy you know, where are you from?

same boat user, life can be cruel ;_;

Stubble is the only acceptable "beard". Anything else is tryhard beta shit that hides weak chins.

>regularly visiting the fitness section of a Tuvaluan rock arrangements forum
who's pretending?

so what do we do if we arent blessed with good jaw/chin?
i literally look awful without a beard. i am incredibly low bf% and there is nothing i can do sans surgery.

>so what do we do if we arent blessed with good jaw/chin?
You literally aren't genetically fit enough to acquire a mate, that's how natural selection works. Deal with it desu senpai.

Well I guess a beard is better than nothing.

>board about improving yourself about being fit
>lol just give up and kill urself XD
dumbass. by that logic people who are more predisposed to weight gain should just give up and be a fatty.

I pin test and don't have a full beard. You dropped out of med school did'nt you brofessor?

>people who are more predisposed to weight gain should just give up and be a fatty.
no, they should kill themselves

People identify alphas quickly, whether they have a beard or not.
The same applies to betas.
A beard or a lack of it won't make the beta hide its betaness, so the argument of "beards are beta" is irrelevant.
People with a lack of character to defend/justify their lifestyle choices jump to the next """new""" thing that alphas carry around in order to feel they fit and be accepted.
Chad can wear a fedora and WILL still look good doing that. Eugene, on the other hand ...

Is Minoxidil legit for beard growth or a meme?

>what is shaving
brah.....

its neither beta nor alpha, it suits some people and doesn't suit others.

Legit. Made massive gains with it and they keep coming (althought at a reduced rate now). I recently started using peppermint oil too.

Before minoxidil. Even if it is shorter on the second pic, you can see the difference.

How long for those gains?

Those pics are around 3 years apart (currently 23). Started using minoxidil 5-6 months ago. It has accounted for at least 70% of the difference you see I think.

Personally I've gotten good reactions from chicks that like beards when I was bearded and good reactions from chicks who don't like beards when I didn't have one.

So idk.

Beards run in the family though. So I guess at most it will make you achieve your natural potential faster.

Wow, Tom Hanks lookin' good!

if you think that is stubble and not a consistently trimmed beard you have a fucking vagina.

noice, any side effects brah?

I'm still amazed every day how many insecure bitches pollute Veeky Forums.
Reading opinons like these, a normal person would assume there are only either skinny or morbidly obese guys with glasses behind these keyboards, people who haven't seen sunlight since 2010.

"Will people accept me if i cut my beard?"
"No they never would, because i wouldn't and i'm totes average popular guy, without any nacho crumbs stuck between my nonexistent fat rolls."

No you fucking faggots, you don't get the fast and easy way. You fucking have to work your MIND, earn your OWN respect for yourself, stop trying to please others. BUILD your personality, and you can look as trashy/beta as you want, you will still get respect.

Pathetic losers, your fathers will never love you unless you stop being a good-for-nothing judgmental little prick.
You're barely above /r9k/ level, do something about it.

I have the same beard. Working as an engineer and nobody cares.
Feels Good

you buy into far too many meme-based insults to be considered a valuable source of advice

Being clean shaven is just a sign that somebody doesn't allow you to grow a beard. i.e. a little bitch.

stay pathetic then.

Dude you look like such a fag not even joking. Stop making such stupid faces and please gain weight

I'm not that guy but what meme based insults are you talking about? He's right that a normie would assume we're all a bunch of weirdo nerds, and he's right, this place fucking reeks with insecurity over inane shit like that.

if you grow a beard its because you have an ugly face and have to hide it

t. too much neck beard

Nope. But it dries skin a little. Rhat is good for someone with oily skin like me.

>leukemia
>not alopecia
Kek, get on my level newfag

A beta with a beard will still look like a beta, nigga

Have hair past shoulders, and a long goatee+mustache. Thinking about going clean shaven, been a couple years since I've seen my chin. I love my long hair though, as does my wife. Take very good care of my hair, suspect better than most women do their own since the compliments keep coming.

I can grow decent facial hair everywhere except for one bald spot on my left side, 1-2 day no shaving looks fine but after that and its just weird.

Haha. Came here for this.

Guy looks gay no matter how you slice it. He tries to fake the "no effort" look and it just comes off as trying extremely hard, he also clenches his eyes.
He looks way too attentive to his outside, someone who really is good looking and hetero doesnt put in all that effort.

DHT stimulates beard growth but also stimulates balding, so if you have a full thick beard and a head of luscious hair you hit the genetic lottery.

if I can grow a decent beard(which is somewhat rare) while having shitty chin/jaw genetics, why wouldn't i?