Egg eating hack

Hey fit, wanted to share a quick little hack i found with eating eggs

My original breakfast was 6 eggs, 1 cup of oats, and a protein shake (whey powder, 2 glass of milk, 4 scoops of peanut butter).

Well i got tired of the dishes (2 plastic bowls and a shake bottal) and so now i just put the oats into my shake.

well i took it one step further and now after i cook the eggs in the microwave, i just throw it in with the shake.

its not the best taste and the heat throws off the milk but its not bad

what other hacks do you guys want to share? thanks in advance

I have never seen a white egg in my life.

>uses the cancerwave
Enjoy the ultimate gain goblin known as chemo

ok...this really didnt contribute to the conversation? or maybe this is a Veeky Forums teamspeak or something that i dont know about

Yeah those damn microwaves being absorbed by the food.

How can you eat microwaved food when it now contains all the microwaves you blasted it with!?

i am sorry what do you mean by this?

I was just saying.
All the chicken eggs I've ever seen in my entire life were some shade of brown.

Are white egg shells and american thing?

i guess so i am not sure.

American fag here. Generally, all store bought eggs are white unless youre buying "organic" or similar.

Im not sure if its just part of the cleaning process, or if its purely aesthetic like how "cheddar" is yellow.

Has to do with the feed I think

Only white in Japan too.

When I'm cooking my porridge on the hob I crack 2 eggs into the saucepan and cook them in the porridge.
Nope has to do with the chicken for the most part. White chickens white eggs. Red chicken brown eggs.

It's in the chicken.
White-feathered chickens with white earlobes lay white eggs, and reddish-brown-feathered chickens with red earlobes lay brown eggs

You just looked it up too didn't you user.

>.this really didnt contribute to the conversation?
is that a question? kys.

wow where do u live

I even copied the text from the article

cancerwave = microwave. Took me a second too.

Enjoy your fucked up arteries.

Wow this is fucked. Maybe theres different types of chickens. Ive never in my life seen a brown egg... weird.

>what other hacks do you guys want to share?
Frankly I've gotten tired of drinking my oatmill-bananna-protein shake each morning, it's really hard gulping it all down, so now I just inject it intravenously on my train ride on my way to work, I don't even have to touch the IV pole most of the time unless someone mistakes it for a hand rest.

see thsi is what what i am talking about. i came here with an open and honest question and all you guys did was spout nonsense about chickens laying eggs and me getting poisend by microwaves.

i made a mistake coming here and maybe i should join a different forum. have a good day to you

>Not enjoying your meal as it should
>Mixing everything for faster consumption

Never gonna make it.

>The guy that makes a thread about adding his eggs to a protein shake expected to not have any shitposting
>On Veeky Forums

Top kek

I get smoothies but how the fuck do you get tired of eggs it's like the most versatile thing ever you would not doing this shit if you took the time to make deviled eggs and cinnamon protein oatmeal with a heap of meringue on top

>6 eggs
Ok cool, decent 40-50g of protein
>and oats
good, some good carbs, with some fiber and more protein
>shake (whey powder
What? Why? You already got proteins
>2 glass of milk
Nigga why do you even put milk with your powder milk (whey)
>4 scoops of peanut butter).
mfw

Seriously, you better not be an out of shape fatass or you deserve it. What are you even doing boy?

My thoughts exactly.

You can drink raw eggs? I thought that was guaranteed salmonella?

How do raw eggs taste in a shake? Pretty disgusting?

>get big ass measuring cup
>1 cup oats
>soak oats in 1 cup milk for 10-15 minutes to soften them to aid digestion (eating dry oats is a no no)
>add 2 scoopz protein powder
>add 4 tbsp wheat germ
>1 packet cream of wheat
>stir sludge
>add milk and stir till less sludgey
>eat/drink sludge with lots of water to get it down

not the most pleasent to consume, but it's filling and loaded with protein

Learn to read, he said he cook the eggs in microwave

Microwave does not fully cook eggs lmao

You can. Chances of getting a salmonella egg are only like 1 in 20,000 last I checked, but that was like 6 years ago when I read about it. The protein isn't as bioavailable though.

lol I didn't agree with you until the peanut butter part

man peanut butter is my most surefire way of undoing fatloss especially with the insulin spike of a carb source and whey

beef farmer here, but I have a small flock of chickens. egg color depends on the breed
brown egg layers-
>buff Orpington
>Rhode Island red
>Wyandotte
>etc
white egg layers
>Ancona
>leghorns
>etc
leghorns generally are the "best" egg layers in a commercial setting that's why most eggs are white in the store. However, buff orpingtons (and others but this is my favorite breed) are more capable of surging outdoors and in harsh weather, so they are more likely to be used by organic egg producers. Also they are pretty chinky birds and can be used for meat in a pinch

>surviving* outdoors
>chunky* birds
sorry I'm on mobile

tfw I only leave the house in a polarized film capable of filtering out specifically microwave radiation, but nothing else on the spectrum, because on microwave radiation is bad.

>science

Take your "hack" further by replacing the eggs and milk with egg substitute. Essentially using the egg substitute as the base for your shake.

You speak like some tumblr faggot
Get out

>6 eggs
whole eggs or just whites? i hope for your sake its something like 1 whole egg and 5 whites
fucking this...the eggs and oats are good enough for breakfast you dont need to add everything else...if youre trying to hit calorie goals just drink a shake a few hours after or something. This much in 1 sitting is retardedly over the top

thats interesting, a few of my friends and neighbors have chickens, but i have never known what kinds

>6 eggs
>Ok cool, decent 40-50g of protein

where are you getting 40-50g from?
6 eggs has 36g of protein