New FPH/FPS Thread

I'll get the ball rolling:

Continued from:

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2017/may/17/obesity-health-no-such-thing-as-fat-but-fit-major-study
youtube.com/watch?v=Eoiml0Co50Y
youtube.com/watch?v=t1eYjDQ5en0
youtube.com/watch?v=0FxPthf3L0U
ilima.com/hawaiian-culture/artwork-on-display/
people.com/bodies/whitney-way-thore-gym-weightlifting/
youtube.com/watch?v=fqxoB-_A_zU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wonder biddy

Even though she's fat, she's not wrong

I'll just leave this here.

theguardian.com/society/2017/may/17/obesity-health-no-such-thing-as-fat-but-fit-major-study

Read the headline and was sure it was satire. Then I noticed it was Ms. Magazine.
Feminism becomes more of a joke every day

>Your general practitioner is the same person doing medical research at pharmaceutical companies and universities

How can anyone be this dumb?

>why anyone would expect a tumblrtard to know anything about how the medical industry or the world at large works

>Fat
Never, fat people simply don't look athletic, so ingrained is this image that our suspension of disbelief will extend to a (superhero)woman flipping cars, but not to a fat person (even a superhero) running fast and performing acrobatics. You will never find an example of a society having a warrior god depicted as a fat person.

>Femme
The entire point of WW is that she's from a warrior race granted power from Zeus and the idea of women being a weaker protected class doesn't exist, so yeah she's more conventionally masculine in our sense. Unless she means why doesn't WW seem physically womanly, in which case I suggest she gets her eyes checked.

>WoC
Amazon, she already is. Gal Gadot is Israeli and has pretty olive skin too. There are quite a few ethnicities she'd consider non-white from the name that have pale skin; it's not just everyone in western/northern Europe.

The arrogance paired with incompetence of these people piss me off

They better be sure to tell their doctor that they don't believe the advice they give them when they come to them from suffering health problems from being fat

i don't want to live anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=Eoiml0Co50Y

>be a fat American
>go to England to make a documentary about being fat while flying
>get paid by the English to be fat and take up airplane seats
>crush thin people to death
>cry about mean looks

>doesnt know wonder woman was created by a guy with a bondage fetish and that her original weakness was getting tied up
>doesnt know that wonder woman is literally a fancy golem

Well Renee isnt anymore if that makes you feel better.

>break our own civility based on standard lines of hatred

Was she trying to say "be rude"?

>You will never find an example of a society having a warrior god depicted as a fat person.
you're welcome

That's a cartoon character not a god of war that people believed in and prayed to and shit.

>jew actress
>casted to play a golem
intentional?

Because Disney cartoons are known for their accurate depiction of cultural deities/figures

Seriously. I've never seen any obeast Polynesian gods. They're all ripped as far as I remember.

>who were oceanians

MUH DICK

Pacific islanders pray to a Disney cartoon? I've never seen the movie friend, I'm an adult male not an 11 year old girl. I have serious doubts that that thing is an accurate depiction of one of their gods, if that's what the plot attempts to convey.

To be fair he is a crazy shapeshifter, he can look like anything.

She's 29 in that meme. How long did she make it?
And how many of these people are going to die before others realize how unhealthy it is?

Dont know, I only heard this recently so maybe 30-33?

I work counter at mcdonalds and I was taking orders for this woman. She's fat as fuck and her son was there. He couldn't be any older than 8 and looked to weigh around 200 pounds. It made me genuinely angry that someone would let this happen to a fucking child and I felt sickened that I was helping to enable this behaviour by taking threir order. It's one thing to let yourself be a fat fuck but when you feed a kid so much that they can't even run, youre either too ignorant to be a parent or a piece of shit that just shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

I know this lady in my poorfag apartment complex. She's skinny af and probably a meth addict. But her daughter. HOLY SHIT she is fucking fat as shit, and getting fatter. She must have been at least 200 pounds the last time I saw her. And every single time I've seen her she has a double gulp or a large slurpee. For fucks sake overfeeding your pets is considered animal abuse (I think) so why isn't overfeeding your kids considered child abuse?

It's like Tumblr as a whole is clickbait

She can be as unobtrusive as she can by losing some fucking weight

>thinks people need to know it's a feminist
Bitch we can tell
>aware that it's hideous and all it's personality comes from a bullshit meme cause
Subhuman trash

>winiPIG
kek

>s a t i r e
How dumb are you? Fucking retard.

>ratings disabled
>comments disabled
She knows she's a worthless sack of shit, hated by everyone, loved by no one.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1eYjDQ5en0

youtube.com/watch?v=0FxPthf3L0U

Disgusting.
Fat women look like newborn babies with fat round body shape and big bellies.

I cracked up on the "i am the ocean" line in the first one.

>asks for proof
>posts a fucking made up disney character

>implying all gods aren't made up characters

Hes as real as any god. In the myths he died trying to give humanity immortality by turning into a worm and crawling through a goddesses body. She killed him with her vagina muscles.

In Hawaiian mythology,Maui was actually skinny. They just made him big for the movie. I did enjoy the song reference in your post though.

>Maui
Hmmmmmmm

ilima.com/hawaiian-culture/artwork-on-display/

So, did she actually lose any weight in the four seasons?

if she lost weight they'd cancel her show tho

No, kek.

Jesus fucking Christ
people.com/bodies/whitney-way-thore-gym-weightlifting/

>The My Big Fat Fabulous Life star works on her push presses in a video she posed on Instagram on Monday.

>She did eight full reps — with some grunting noises in between — with plenty of weight on the dumbbell.

>Thore hasn’t always had the best relationship with the gym. She used to go regularly to work out with trainer Will Powell, who helped her lose 100 lbs., but her visits eventually lapsed, and she regained the weight plus another 50 lbs. Thore got up the courage to ask him to train her again after a health scare put her in the hospital, but just a few months later, in July, he fired her as a client for hiding food in her car.

WHAT THE FUCK

>plenty of weight on the dumbbell.
>crossfit gypsy plates on a barbell
>such an inspiration
I'm not saying women were a mistake, but women were a fucking mistake.

Are those 45s?

M A S S T H E T I C

Can't unsee John Travolta.

Definitely not, light bumper plates probably. Kudos for even being able to get the bar up though, I wouldn't think she'd even be able to put up 45lbs

And then tons of people bitched that Maui was fat. You can't please SJWs.

How does this pig, or anyone it's size, life with itself after squeezing into shoes every day.

Just get some fucking horseshoes and be done with it. You'll lose the feet before you're 40 anyway

It screams satire but since it's tumblr... God only knows

>you're welcome
I see what you did there, user.

>child abuse is a-ok!
RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-

>censoring face/info
>protecting a fat fuck who posts that shit online
This isn't plebbit up fucking kike

The fat progression pictures hurt me more than anything.

1/2

2/2

Jesus Christ she is actually spherical.

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=fqxoB-_A_zU

>that filename
No belly button in sight.
>correct

throw everyone over 300 pounds into a fucking meat grinder
force everyone between 200 and 300 to go on a diet

Fucking postmodernists, they don't want to create the things they want, just ruin everything else.

> force everyone between 200 and 300 to go on a diet
Manlet detected

Strongmen BTFO

Strongmen usually only get fat for comp time, just look at Thor's body on and off season.

Gotta eat big to get big, Veeky Forums

Muh fukkin dick

Poe's law, faget.

God that must have felt so shit going down her throat.

Kudos to girls who deepthroat

>""""NO CHOICE BUT TO TAKE MORE THAN THEIR FAIR SHARE""""
>NO CHOICE

I'm losing my ability to remain calm here.

her thigh is bigger than my torso

>fired her as a client
They can do that?!

Fit BTFO. It's all about genetics.

Yes.

Only retards and the committed would do it though.
Fat clients are permanent and easy money.

>Not having 4 tits

How can women even compete?

Fat privilege is having a wizard thyroid that violates thermodynamics
Thin privilege is not being strapped to perpetual energy machines to harvest your powers

Hey now, I bet she does eat the same food as the next person, and the next person, and the next person.

>55lbs
>push press

I know everybody starts somewhere but if you're push pressing less than 1/5th your bodyweight something's wrong.

Al Bundy died this death every day.

Goal body on the right