Fat people are laz-

>commemorating a sedentary achievement with that first sip of the day
never gonna make it

Can't wait till this fat fuck blows up his Frankenstein stomach in a couple months

>4 million!!!!

pounds?

Explain this thread to me as though I was a child.

Diet has no calories so he's still eating pretty good. He has a long journey but watching him recently has showed me this one tough sumbitch has a lot of potential.

some fat youtube who eats mayo out of the tub got 4 million other youtubes to watch his video after getting a stomach reduction surgery. having learned nothing, he celebrates with a diet soda.

The fat guy in the picture is about to drink his four millionth calorie of the day

Mirin dirty bulk

Thanks bud.

he actually survived the surgery???

>4million stupid fucks paying for my healthcare

Fuck that's disappointing

Isn't that fat sack of shit on ObongoCare?

np dood

no clue, I just know him as the "pay my healthcare" meme. at this point I hope he and sara's kitchen don't die on camera

i fucking hate you newfags

>3,999,999
>4,000,000
Pick one you fat fuck

Fat guy who knew the healthcare changes would make him lose health insurance realized he had to lose the weight immediately instead of just continuing to be fat and have others pay for it.

He's not had it yet afaik. Think it's a month or two away.

What's changing about the healthcare?

ok, kid

I went to school with this guy's nephew and he wouldn't shut up about his YouTube famous uncle, I hope the best for this guy but I think he's too far gone

wasn't the pay my healthcare meme fake?

He's going to finally lose weight by shoving more food in his stomach. Fuck this fat ass. I hope he dies.

it still spikes your insulin, but you are right in the fact that it's better than regular soda

I love Galaxy Quest!

not anymore thanks to Trump

Inb4 he eats 100 eggs per day then complains about why he isn't losing weight

boogie trascended fatness