Nattys of Veeky Forums, have you ever been accused of steroids? What was your reaction?

Nattys of Veeky Forums, have you ever been accused of steroids? What was your reaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/66109390
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. In real life, I ignore them. On here, I tell them truthfully I'm natty. I should feel flattered that people think I'm on roids when I'm not. It tells me I've been doing a good job acquiring this body through my own hard work. However, it also gives me the impression that people think I attained this body by cheating. It's an abstract kind of feel.

Is this Gabrielle??

Yes, best compliment you can get.

Yes

Yes, because I do use steroids. Depending on who asks, I tell the truth.

Yes

By my mother and father after they discovered I bought whey protein, they asked me if it was a tub of chocolate flavoured steroids. I kept a straight face and had to explain the process of cheese making and the nursery rhyme "Little Miss Muffet" before they understood it was just milk byproduct and cocoa.

Oh man that's hilarious, someone really has had these kind of conversations with their parents

Yes, and I'm an absolute dyel too. Normies have some really crazy notions about these things.

Yeah, everybody always says there's no way I could get this yoked without steroids. Pic related.

Just mum and dad. Changed my routine to hit shoulders hard and once they started growing every time I visited home mum would low-key slip it into conversation

>no reverse Google results

a-are you a real f-femanon?

Ya for sure. Especially coming home from college year after year bigger. Townies don't see you everyday and when you come back 20lbs heavier its always " Yo what are you on" "I can see you turned in that natty card" "your not on steroids are you?" no roids just rage

Damn I hope to hit that /natty looking like on fraud/ mode some day

Hi user :3

Timestamp

Retards

ylilauta.org/satunnainen/66109390

Yes. I'm not even big.
My reaction was to shrug it off, but context matters.

>Fat friend
>Clueless
>Always been unathletic
>Always says things like "he must inject steroids into his arms" for people with big arms, or claims people must be using steroids on whatever body part is big
>Literally EVERYONE who has a bit of muscle must be on steroids, even if they're DYEL by fit's standards
>Talking about shit, what we've been doing lately to stay busy
>Mention gym
>He claims I must be using steroids
>Know he's just an idiot, so don't take the bait

So now I don't talk about that sort of shit with him, because he's an idiot.

I'm in the military, and have a naturally low bf, so my striations pop pretty easily especially when I have a little pump.

One day I was in the base gym and some senior NCO who never talks to me introduced himself. And chatted with me a little, talking about how I was all muscle and asked for my name. Not just one name though. He wanted my full name. Seemed like a nice enough guy.

Very next day I'm notified to go take a piss test. They do test specifically for steroids if it's requested. The senior NCO never talked to me again after that, just waved occasionally when he saw me.

Why would you even care enough to WANT 'her' to prove she's real.

What does that do for you, one way or the other?

Yeah. In real life it's a huge compliment; on Veeky Forums I ask accusers if they even lift.

I'm not even big, people are just naive.

Yeah, it just started fairly recently so it feels good, will get old after a while probably. Sometimes it's a bit awkward cause I don't know what to say. I have a few friends that joke about me being on steroids or just call me 'steroids' and people that don't know me well probably just think I'm taking gear if they overhear it. I'm not gonna defend myself cause they'll just say it's roid rage so I shrug it off.

Feels good to be at that point though. The dude above me looks way better than I do, however.

u r big

Bruh everyone I know calls me a steroid user ... my reactions is like bruh I'm not even on creatine how u gonnna accuse me of steroid use

>posts picture of himself with a pump in thread where random guy in real life asks if you're on gear
The point is you don't have a fresh from the gym pump when someone accuses you, it's supposed to be out of the blue.

Yup.

Lining up to start our game when the other team's goalkeeper runs up to me and grabs both arms as if he's looking for something on them.

>wtf are you doing?
>just looking for track marks bro, you on dat juice

mfw 6'3" 220 lbs. DYEL by Veeky Forums standards, juicy by normie standards.

I've been "accused" when I'm out and about, but I take it as a joke.

dyels of Veeky Forums accused me of gear from this pic though. No pump first thing in the morning

I weigh 160lbs....size M shirts...not big

Are you like 5'4? I haven't weighed 160 since I was like 12 years old

Yes but always in a joking, yet complimentary manner.
To which I reply that I drank a bunch of milk as a child and that I still do.
Who else here /MADMILK/?

Yes, I went from 25kg to 50kg benchpress in 2months
He actually got mad and wanted me to tell where I got my roids

Never underestimate newb gainz

Post your god damn stats you bastard.

I just say, "Yep, I'm on the 'roids", then proceed to name all the steroids I can think of at ridiculous quantities and threaten to rage if they keep asking. Agreeing and amplifying is better than the truth sometimes.

Yes, many times.
I love it.

This is Gabriel

You're not roids big though. You just look like you go to the gym and casually lift.

That guy in the pic is definitely on roids though

You sound like a fucking retard

Tren, dianabol, winstrol, anavar and test blast MY WHOLE LIFE

Retarded questions get retarded answers.

Yeah quite a few people have brought up roids, sometimes I try to convince them that I am for luls and sometimes I just say thanks. It's pretty nice as a compliment anyway.

i have been asked twice if i take anything, but one was from guy that had no clue.

Im dyel as fuck by fit standards tho
just 6'2

LMAO thats exactly what I do

I love how nobody noticed the file name.

Fucking great considering hey used he stretch marks on my biceps as proof... I used to be 270 lbs, idiot!!! Those are stretch marks from being fat and now here I am getting accused of rounds!!!

Honestly was a great day!

Yes, but it only hit me later. Was high at a festival, some hippie comes up to me and asks if I know "anna vera" and laughed. I don't know a lot about roids so only later I realized what he was trying to do

i always took it as a compliment.

i also would bet that the guys that got the most butt-hurt about steroids accusations were actually on, because they are insecure about it. like this one guy used to tell me how hard he worked, and how much food he ate, blah blah blah...looking back i can tell that he was using and was just insecure as fuck about it.

He's a jealous little shit mate by the sounds of it. If it's any consolation, imagine the fucking complete and utter rage he went through when your test came back negative and he looked like a fucking arse.

I have been accused of steroids and Photoshop here on fit lol

Also my older brother thought i was taking steroids when i was bulking big time because i was "hostile" and gained a lot of wieght and strength

looking good, how tall are you? Assuming no more than 5'8 if you're 160lbs?

>user are you on steroids?
Nah just Wii fit and Zumba
>I can see you got bigger
I'm just a lucky guy

jesus i have 40 lbs on you and I think I look shit sometimes...body dysmorphia plssss

You're probably no where near 12% you fatso.

>F-feeling Veeky Forums, b-buddy?

No and it's really starting to piss me off

It is ABOUT FUCKING TIME that I start getting accused of steroid use a little more often.

I've worked too hard for too long for people to just assume that I'm natty

5'9" or 175cm

This is hilarious

Yeah dude I'm 22 and live with my mom and I fucking hide the protein pack because she thinks it's steroids and I just can't be bothered explaining. So every time I consume some if feels like I'm trying to get high away from my mom

Yes. Was from some smaller guy that kept prodding me about it in the locker room, like he was trying to shame me. I got pissed and just told him if he wasn't so fucking lazy and actually put in work, he could look good too.

kek

Wow that NCO seems like a real asshole. That's the kind of shit women do.

What was he trying to do desu?

I noticed the filename cause it's my birthday but what else about it?

ig wilmajosefiina

You're pretty juicy man. I can see why some people would think you're on steroids

What's wrong with the file name? That's whatever my iPhone decided to name it

I'm nearly the smallest guy in my gym.

Like 4 or 5 times, always by complete normies.

I say "thanks for the compliment, but if I was on steroids I'd be a lot bigger"

So you were a fat kid. Why would you brag about this desu

/Lactose Lad/ here as well

His response?

How many scoops can u have and still b natty?

stay mad bruh

Yeh. I always tell them that Im still making consistent gainz so I dont need them yet and that they would know if i started roiding

this.

haven't been on Veeky Forums for over a year...

is /fraud/ gone or not allowed now?

Anyone know the effects of Finasteride on a test only cycle? Will it negate gains?

are you indian?

God no, black.

All steroid talk belongs in /fraud/

I'm not big by any standard, but I've had people ask. I usually laugh.

One time I told a guy I got that body after 3-4 years of lifting/swimming 45-60 min a day and he said that's considered "exercising religiously".

To which, I laughed at, but then realized he was serious. Then, I felt sorry for him. The minimum recommended amount of exercise is ~30 min a day. The fact that there are people out there that thinks 45/60 min a day is excessive is just fucking depressing.

Not surprised though since im in america.

>it was just milk byproduct and cocoa

Wait is that really what whey protein is? I thought it was just like purfied protein.

i understand your frustration,

like how desperate can you be that simply knowing that a real female might be behind a post is that much of a thrill.

you don't seem very black from here. what are you, quarter-caste?

who would have thought whey protein would have contained the dairy byproduct whey?

The proper term is "quadroon"