Forgive me Veeky Forums for I have sinned

>forgive me Veeky Forums for I have sinned

Just ate half this cake raw.

It's fine bro. We all sin sometimes. I've been sinning for 3 days now but not leaving the house and just playing tekken.

Why did you do that?

kinda disappointed i didnt buy the new motorcycle i wanted mixed in with 3 straight weeks of super strict healthy eating 1000 calories below my TDEE

>1000 below TDEE for 3 weeks

Fucking starvation mode inbound

What does eating cake have to do with driving cars?

>starvation mode
nice meme

Fuck off faggot, go back to /pol/
So fucking sick of these shitskin low test betas coming on to my board
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'm assuming you're high on the marijuana joints.

Damn OP. How did it taste? You might want to throw that up. Raw eggs and will. Lucky for me I can regurgitate my food at will. I can eat 3 big bowls of cereal and regurgitate most of it into the toilet. Its a great way to control caloric intake.

not at all, just had the craziest craving for cake batter.

>he didnt see the photos from the /pol/ meetup

Nobody is white user

I want to throw it up because I feel sick from the sugar/calorie overload. And I am not a bulimic faggot, I will just make up for it the rest of the week in the gym and my meals.

This is the most fatass thing I have ever read.

Im not bulimic. I can empty my stomach just by controlling my abdomen muscles and breathing a certain way.

My stomach has already paid me back.

Just buy flavored protein powder..mix in eggs, almond mix, oil and beat that raw guilt free

Its in the fucking sticky.

The sticky isn't the gospel

what the fuck? are you autistic? why would you post a picture of your own shit?

you know where you are, right

leave while you still can newfriend

If sticky can't be trusted why live?

You must be new here

>super moist

Remember, you are here forever

Leave while you still can newfriend. This place is the toilet of the internet. You would be doing yourself a favor.