Is the "Exercise each muscle at most twice a week" the biggest meme ever?

Is the "Exercise each muscle at most twice a week" the biggest meme ever?

I've been doing biceps triceps and delts every day for the past few months and they've exploded in size

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com.au/Squat-Every-Day-Matt-Perryman-ebook/dp/B00CE5BCFG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump because I'm curious for info

That rule only counts for compounds you moron.

For accessories you can do them as much as you like

Moron here, explain further?

What about rest

That makes two of you. It depends entirely on your ability to recover as well as the particular movement and how heavy you go. Elite weightlifters can c&j and snatch heavy every single day. By contrast most people can only max out on deadlift about once per month.

This book is quite good.
Shows you can exercise muscle groups very frequently if you keep volume at sensible levels.

amazon.com.au/Squat-Every-Day-Matt-Perryman-ebook/dp/B00CE5BCFG

I've never heard that rule before. Obviously if you work a muscle more often it will give you better results

3x a week is more like it

Could I do like 5 sets a day of biceps and see results? My biceps are lagging a lot.

Frequency + recovery = muscle size. Legs usually takes longer to recover than delts.

Yes you can and should

Let's be honest here...

The maximum recovery and growth period is roughly 72 hours. If you ask any pro bodybuilder about how to improve a body part, they don't say "do this lift " or " eat this". They tell you to hit that body part more often. Because increasing the amounts of growth periods and not just hitting it harder is key.

Scwartzennegar hit each body part 2 or 3 times per week while using like a fourth of the amount of sterons they use today and his coconuts were still jumungous.

Use supplements and sterons to increase the amount of times you can hit a body part and recover (aka: grow). Don't use them as magic potions that make you huge by working each muscle only once per week.

yes

That makes three of you.

Deadlifts are much harder to recover from than the olympic lifts (any of the powerlifts are, because they are inherently loaded more heavily and tend to be grinders that can last a few seconds), it has nothing to do with elite WLers

those same elite WLers can't max out on deadlifts often either (see clarence0, he has a hard time recovering from weekly pulling)

idiot

why am I an idiot?

>max out on deadlift once per month
Fake and gay

There is opinion that small muscles can handle more volume. So you can work delts, rear delts, neck, biceps, triceps, calves every workout, 3-4 times per week.

And soon they're gonna literally explode in a sense that you'll tear a muscle.

He's Fagetti

>Is the "Exercise each muscle at most twice a week" the biggest meme ever?
Yes. Do a full-body routine 3 times a week.