University Megathread!

go dawgs

Rutgers anyone ?

Couldn't get into Georgia Tech?

Anyone ever go to their university gym? what's it like?

>Graduated from Rutgers
>Now taking a certificate program at the university of Georgia.

Huh

War Eagle

WMU Broncos anyone?

It's pretty nice. Lots of well maintained equipment and like 5 curl racks. It's always overcrowded though and annoying to get to in the winter.

Not horrible, but busy as shit during the school year. During the summer there are still 5-10 people milling around at any give time.
I'll never understand grills who bring fucking books to read while using the ellipticals.

Georgia Tech's was glorious.

A few powerlifter types. A few young dudes doing 3x5 and 5x5 routines. Tons of cardio bunnies. Not a single person capable of putting weights back properly.
Not sure if they were incapable or extremely lazy.

Former Armstrong fag, we've been annexed by Georgia Southern. I guess I'm an Eagle now.

Usyd

>megathread
shoo shoo, back to r*ddit

Ni hao ching chong to you too.

anyone?

Kek. Not chink tho. Still international
Wbu boi

Wrocław, Poland
GTFO Burgers!
Europe here!

>Newcastle
>austria
WTF? I thought NewCastele is in Britan LOL

Anyone?

Yes but I moved away. It's an alright place and the gym was good until they hired some shoe+towel nazis.

Any buds going this September?

How is the dearth of females? Comfy southern belles here at UGA.

Former BU here. You'll have a good time bro. Check out the anvil if you like heavy metal / rock.

THWg

Europoor riportan

Will do man, I'm really pumped to go BU. What gym did you go to when you went there? I'm not sure whether to use the campus gym or one in town.

WE

Dutchfag reporting in.

Close enough?

>austria
...Australia mate

Chinks get out.

>burgers unis are 50 years old
top kek

>tfw graduated and no more ARC

KEELE

Sorry we only needed 200 or so years to establish complete dominance over the entire world m8.

Can agree here. Shame I only started working out seriously my last semester there.