Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NCrR30u7Qcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

expensive AF

>your pic related
>140 cals
>14g protons
Where the fuck are you getting 100c 20p from

just grabbed the first image from gugol, stuff i eat has 24g protein, dont remember the cal but probly less than 200.

Just get the yoplait protein yogurt. It's 100 cal 14g protein for $1.

the only downside is expensive as fuck so definitely not something you could consume regularly

I buy the large tub of chobani strawberry.

>Lol at 5 bucks for 4 as being expensive

True
Anyone tried making homemade yogurt? Did it in highschool as a lab a while back and i remember it being pretty simple and the ingredients were cheap. only problem was u needed an incubator or something similar to promote bacterial growth

Oikos is extremely superior in taste and texture

dunno man 80 cents to a dollar for a small snack that I eat in 20 seconds

Not really cost effective

Probably eaten 1 or 2 of these a day for years, it does add up

This

that yogurt looks angery

It actually is. Lentils for example is 8.16 cents per gram of protein and this shit is 51.88 cents per gram of protein.

>eating yogurt

you know that stuff comes from the cows pussy right? How can you eat it with a straight face?

any /aus/ bro's wanna recommend me a good yoghurt similar to chobani that doesn't have fruit chunks?

I eat Red Top plain Greek yogurt. It's for the gods, basically. Tastes amazing and even I can afford it with my mediocre job and California rent.

Brewing a new batch right now. It's great except my house stinks of milk and it takes at least 24hours to make.

Get chobani plain fat free

Oikos zero is god tier, 4 for 4 at Kroger every day, 14g protien, 0 fat, a bunch of fiber, the vanilla and coconut are the fucking bomb. If you wanna add a little more protien mix that powdered peanut butter pb fit into the vanilla Jesus Christ it's fucking delicious

You need an oven and a cast iron casserole dish with a lid (dutch oven).

I like this stuff. Got a great texture.

Forgot picture

If you can't get this stuff then just quit.

>local man dies of food poisoning caused my homemade yogurt
>last thing the neighbours heard was him yelling "TAKE THAT GROCERY JEWS" and "LIGHTWEIGHT BABY"

don't these have a lot of sugar?

>50g protein/tub
>300 cals

Literally no downsides.

tastes like ass and is way more expensive than non-fat quark or protein powder.

Expensive as shit per serving

Out of my way, chump

Don't forget your spoonani!

youtube.com/watch?v=NCrR30u7Qcg

>tastes like ass

If you have the palate of a 5 year old, maybe.

>way more expensive than non-fat quark or protein powder.

2 tubs/100g for £2.50 in my local Tesco.

Seems cheap to me but then I'm not a poorfag. Also means I'm getting shitloads of calcium so happy to pay more.

Downside is the factory owner is a muslim and he brings in muslims and Somalis to work there.

Made by Jews

When I was in Iceland this summer I bought a fuck ton of skyr for $1 each. It was something crazy like almost 40 protein for $1-2

>Muslims
>Jews

Well, which is it?

I wish those existed in my country

It's Muslims. Got my semites confused.