/RPG/ - Rich Piana General

Rich destroys the protein meme

youtu.be/p1iymAM0twM

In the past his word would perhaps have carried more weight, but now that he himself has a stake in an opposing part that would benefit on people getting off whey, that makes him a fucko who is once again looking to jew teenage boys out of their money

>destroys protein
>coincidentally sells alternative

Good goy

Viral marketing plz go

idk why people hate on rich
he is like super super successful desu

How can anyone hate the guy? He's a good entertainer and has a lot of knowledge.

>protein powder is trash
>buy my carb powder though its great
all powders are trash

Did Louis Theroux take on an assumed identity to sell protein?

just inject pmma instead guys

REAL NATURAL MUSCLES

100 FUCKING REPS

I don't think anyone actually is hating on Rich himself, like you said he is good entertainer and what not, the problem is that he can't see he's ruined his body to the point were he looks like a joke

Protein powder is literally food.

a natty guy doesn't really need more than 120g of protein a day, no matter his weight.

I'm cutting and carb cycling now.

Non-Carb days: 240g protein
Carb days: 180g protein

60/20/20 - Protein/Carbs/Fats

It works, scrub.

I don't take lifting advice from nattys

you're just retarded
I've never said 180g wouldn't work. It gives a decent margin of error, but it's not any different than having 120g.

That's expecting someone doesn't carry more than 120lbs of lean mass. Rule of thumb, backed by studies is anywhere from 0.8-1.2g of protein per kg of LEAN bodyweight. If you're under 5'4 or have been training for less than a year, yeah, 120g probably is more than enough at, but unless you're an ultra manlet you will reach a point where you will require more.

>hates protein powders because of additives
>spends years researching an alternative
>doesn't realize you can just buy 100% whey protein

>"this guys a fucking genius"
it's just egg whites but more expensive, you can already drink and cook eggs, they've just dehydrated them so you have to add water
>rich now sells dehydrated eggs with additives
>literally doing what he claims to hate

some of the shit he does is retarded but he's entertaining

Except RICH PIANA because he's a MUTANT who's going to LEAVE HUMANITY BEHIND and has to OVERDO EVERYTHING CMON

>60/20/20 - Protein/Carbs/Fats
thats retarded

post a pic of your shit body so we know what shouldnt be done

>being this retarded
1.2g of protein per KG, he stated, you really doesnt need more than 120g of protein.
so 120g / 1.2g = 100kg of lean mass.
100kg@5% body fat would be 105kg
105kg@5%=110.25
106@5%=111.3
So unless you are really a pro bodybuilder of the likes of cedric, zane or branch you really dont need that much protein

YOU FUCKING TWAT

oh sorry i forgot
probably you are 7' 400lbs lean mass monster.

>lbs
>then kg
>then confuse both
lol