TFW alphadestiny actually knows what he's talking about and the gains are coming

>TFW alphadestiny actually knows what he's talking about and the gains are coming

Other urls found in this thread:

outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/
youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I really want naturaly enhanced but 50 bucks is a lot my man

Who?

The black sun looks like shit and only pussies afraid of the swastika use it

someone post his meme routine

No one's afraid buddy. The black sun is a magnificent symbol.

The swastika is associated with WN retards ala stormfront.

Workout A

Box Squat 3/5×4-6
Floor Press 3/5×4-6
Pendlay Row 3/5×4-6
Overhead Barbell Extension 3×6-10
Barbell/Dumbbell Preacher Curl 3×6-10
Stiff-Legged Deadlift/Good Morning 2-3×6-10
Weighted Plank 3×30-60s

Workout B

Box Squat 3/5×4-6
Paused Overhead Press 3/5×4-6
Trap-Bar Deadlift 2×4-6
Close-Grip Bench Press 3×6-8
Weighted Chin-up 3×3-5
Weighted Plank 3×30-60s

AxBxAxx
BxAxAxx

No it's not. Like 7 hrs of US federal minimum wage my man

Isn't that his novice program?

So is it worth it?

Yes it's good.

it's not a "routine", it's a full book that helps you understand his philosophy and pick your own exercises intelligently. You could really do all the research yourself but that will take a lot more than five hours and he's done it for you.

>xx
Not gonna make it

SHUT THE FUCK UP you fucking shill.Why does every youtube cunt has to come here to spam thread pushing their shit constantly???Jeff seid,Kinobody,Buffdudes,Frank Yang,Chestbrah,The golden one and now this fuck????

>getting into a tizzy because people make threads about famous youtubers

never gonna make it

>telling people that they're never gonna make it
never gonna make it

Honestly, just try overloading those traps with rack pulls and powershrugs. Got the tip from alpha and bought NE straight after i saw the gains blowin up

Hello manlet destiny. Im not going to buy your shitty program.

:-)

Lel, dat compliment, but yea your loss

Stop shilling this insecure little man. How any well-adjusted adult can sit down and watch how a mentally unstable dwarf relates stories about smothering his face with minox to finally grow the beard he always wanted beyond me.

this is why I study chris sommer. he has his own forum to shill on, and probably gets hard every time someone calls him "coach"

Now are you also supposed to get the weight up by any means or do you use good form?

post before and after of traps

NE thread? how the fuck do I add a third day to it and do I keep doing the mini workouts the day after each session if I do

Someone got his pdfs?

betadestiny's virgin fantasies

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

He's right.

outalpha.com/why-girls-hate-the-dad-bod/

HomeFitnessWhy Girls Hate The Dad Bod
Why Girls Hate The Dad Bod Alexander Leonidas May 20, 2015 Fitness, Seduction 37 Comments
SHARES
VIEWSFacebookTwitter
dadbod
You can never, and I mean EVER ask a woman for relationship advice.

It is the equivalent of asking a deer for hunting advice.

The woman tells you one thing, yet they do the complete opposite of what they say.

Just like they apparently all want Mr. prince charming, yet they end up dating the biggest assholes of all time. (like me)

Does that make sense to you?

If they are this hypocritical, why should you trust them?

Why should you believe them when they say the like the dad bod?

They may SAY they like it, but in reality they don’t actually like it.

Let me give you an example.

I’m a strength and conditioning coach with a huge passion for fitness.

As a result, I’m pretty jacked and lean.

why women hate the dad bod

When I wear clothes, they look different on me than the average guy.

Shirts are usually very tight around the back and arms, and pants get constricted around the quads.

So when I’m walking down the street, you best believe that I am the center of attention.

Girls are staring at me left and right. They come talk to me. They giggle when they see me. They get turned on when I approach them.

I’m in control.

Mr 5'5 is really coping hard.

it's a fantasy obviously written by someone who has never interacted with a woman in his 5ft 5 life

virgindestiny for life

Go back to fitmisc

Fuck off and stop shilling your trash, Alex.

youtube.com/watch?v=eqf1WV8qTYg

the autism is strong.

The black sun is more aesthetic.

hes 5'7