Want to reach otter mode. How far off am I? (10 and a half stone and about 6ft tall) what do to get there...

Want to reach otter mode. How far off am I? (10 and a half stone and about 6ft tall) what do to get there? More cardio or more lifting? And am I eating the right amount? I'm steadily declining in weight, but dunno how much till good otter mode. Help me out Veeky Forums

Unironically DYEL?

start a bulk. you don't have enough muscle to reach otter mode

Yeah, but I've only started working out 2 months ago, weighed 11 and a half stone with thin as fuck arms, now weigh ten and a half with only slightly more muscular arms.

Let's just say you're pretty far off. Don't go cutting any time soon.

Hmmm, I don't wanna have to bulk and have one of those fat bodies for a while. But I guess I might have to...

Have you read the sticky? You still look completely DYEL bordering on hungry skelly after two months of exercise. You're not gonna make it.

Depends on how large rocks youre talking about so how about you fucking use kilograms like everyone else. Brush your teeth, theyre fucking dirty.

Alright, amerifat

> stones

>Hmmm, I don't wanna have to bulk and have one of those fat bodies for a while
never gonna make it

Do a clean bulk. Eat +500 calories above TDEE and eat 0.8-1 g of protein/pound.
Start cutting after about 6 months of doing that. Only then could otter mode be possible

There we go, that's the advice I was looking for

okay buddy, I rarely visit Veeky Forums anymore, however, I'm gonna assume you really need help.

Just lift, dont change anything. Dont have to bulk, dont have to cut. You need muscles. Jump on any random 3day split or whatever and you'll see results.

GL

>just do whatever you feel like and you'll get results
terrible advice

You need to build muscle for at least a year or two then cut

We use pounds nigger

>fucking use kilograms
>amerifat
you're dumb and DYEL, go lift and eat more you faggot, you're nowhere near ottermode

I'm deeply sorry

You're not 10 and half stone and 6ft which one you lying about

Neither, that's legitimately what I am

D Y E L