Male - Female

>"The way you see this girl, the way girls see this guy"

What it's the "male version" of a girl like this?

What?

Jeff Seid

Who look like a partner or boyfriend of a girl that look like this?

I'm sick of this meme, he probably pee in his pants looking a girl like that

Oh like this?

probably

name?

steven kelly

Post girls and their male versions anons

He'd pee in her pants lookin at a grill like that

Jeff pls go, we already know you are autistic

LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THOSE

>tfw your name is s.kelly

Found your Instagram and reported it to the FBI. Enjoy Guantanamo

wtf are you talkign about

Here's what I see

This girl is objectively hot. She's got big hips, big tits, a fat ass. Here's the kicker though, absolutely no personality shines through. I know I'd pound her through the mattress, but I have no idea what we'd talk about over dinner. I don't know where she'd like to go on a date, or what we could do for fun besides screw. I have no idea what her hobbies might be. That's all I can tell from the picture: she's a hot girl.

Holy christ no shit, all you know about her is a picture wearing little to no clothes.

>thinking you can tell someone's personality from one single picture
no user, you are the retard

she likes drinking water. i can surmise that much

>making up hypothetical situations about girls you would be too afraid to approach

You want her, but you cant have her, so you protect your fragile ego by convincing yourself that she is a bad person

yeah she needs a band t-shirt and maybe a tattoo of her favorite movie, some quote, so that our autist detective can tell her personality from a single picture. A quirky expression also helps, so you know she's quirky

Jeff pls go

And lives in Hungary

My sides

>a spic who would give my future children subhuman genetics
The male version of that is a mexican multi millionaire.

Your autism is showing. You can't judge anyones personality from appearance and definitely not from one picture, as cliché as it sounds. And thats a good thing, only indicators might be shitty tattoos, obious dyed hair, over the top piercings etc.

This.

lol subhuan genetics.. you're genes aint shit compared to hers.

If you think that's subhuman you're a faggot. She'd improve your pasty ass genes.

whats the female version of this?