Mfw some dyel is shoulder pressing 30lb dumbbells while I'm curling 35's in front of him

>mfw some dyel is shoulder pressing 30lb dumbbells while I'm curling 35's in front of him

but after his gym session he goes home to fuck his gf while you post here

>heh heh im so strong not like the new guy
>heh

More like suck his bf by the looks of him

lol dude that's actually really funny,

got any more funny stories?

Hehe

Hey man. Don't worry you'll get there some day

>mfw op is so insecure that he had to post on an anonymous norwegian holothurian mariculture symposium about seeing someone who hasn't spent as many years in the gym as he has and jerking himself off about how much better he is than that person for being at an earlier stage in the lifting process than him

Buddy 30lb dumbbell press is under what teenagers who've never lifted start with.

not him but i can do 5 reps with 1pl8 on bb but have trouble doing 5 with 55 dbs

>mfw some dyel is curling 35's while I'm overhead deadlifting 50's

>saw some dyel doing his 20th set of biceps this morning
>felt bad and decided to keep my warm up lighter than usual for my standing db ohp

>paying attention to other people at the gym
t. insecure faggot

>see some dyel curling 35's in front of some dyel teen while I'm lateral raising 50's

Seriously?
No one is gonna call out this guy on being proud of a 35lb curl?
Lol.

t. Weakfag

>Curling 35's
What are you, 13?

>No one
>literally three of the four posts above you

stop swinging them fag

>skinny manlet barely benching the bar
>rip the bar from his hands and curl it with one hand

lmao

I can do 12 with 65 lb dumbbells and I'm dyel as fuck

>not curling the bench with him on top
DYEL

IF you can try do more than 35 without swinging, it's your problem, not mine. Maybe try barbell of preachers to help yourself work up to past 35.

>curling
people still do that?

>wanting pathetic arms because rippetoe said only your lowbar squat matters

>implying I stopped there

>boasting about curling 35's
hahaha holy shit

Hey man don't worry you'll db press 35's one day maybe

No one who matters btch

*cowers behind keyboard*
For there to be bulls, there must be cucks.

> bragging about curling
Kill yourself

>bragging about being a t-rex
kys

>curling 35s
Lol who is the real beta here

>curling 35s
>calls anyone but himself dyel
Okay.

strength=/=size

Stop swinging fags

not OP but the average adult man could barely curl 25s with actual strict form

>I can't lift as much as teenage boys so everyone else must be swinging the weights

Lmao alright later

So? The average man is incredibly weak.

I mean more like the average casual at the gym, so what would be considered as "athletic" by normalfags. Friend of mine has a intermediate 4pl8 diddly but can't curl more than 30s lel

>mfw some guy with a busted face is lifting weights near me

i can get bigger but he will always be ugly (:

curling 35s would be impressive to normies but anyone who has been working out seriously for 6 months can curl 45's at LEAST

not with crisp form, no
if I really focused on 100.0% perfect form and time under tension I could probably get barely 45s, and I'm doing 65s strict lel

>see some dyel lateral raising 50's next to a duel curling 35's in front of some dyel teen while I'm reverse grip dick pressing 4 plates.

What's a respectable dumbbell curl?
I'm currently at 50s for 5-7 per arm

>shoulder day at the gym
>grab 30 lbs dumbells to warm up with
>suddenly I start to gag
>the stench of b o , bad breath , and unwashed feet waft over me like a cloud
>500 lb man child suddenly appears in the mirror in front of me
>smiles at me in the mirror
>cheeto falls from the side of its mouth
>It picks up a 35 lb dumbell
>has to use both hands for one
>does a snap back cheat rep
>drops dumbell
>I tell him to be careful
>he says sorry and shuffles away muttering something about alfalfa

35s are fucking baby weights

>tfw i curl 20's for 12 reps first set and the next ones i cant even get to 12 cause my biceps are already dead

Its just not fair

here's one that happened about two weeks ago

>be me
>6'4" 235 lbs 12% bf
>hanging out with my boys in front of the gym
>just wrapped up a killer leg day so we're smoking some cigs and shooting the shit (if you've never had a post workout cig you're a faggot plain and simple)
>bullshitting around and catcalling the sluts going into and out of the gym
>see a minivan roll into the parking lot and drop off a kid about 25 yards out
>minivan speeds away, check the driver it's a haggard, fat old soccer mom
>kid's walking over to the gym doors, probably like 15 years old, 250+ pounds, cokebottle glasses, acne all over, greasy long hair, the works
>just as he passes by us i call out "what's up shamu?"
>he stops and looks over to us
>"long way from sea world ain't you, boy?"
>my buddies and I laugh, high five each other, he just stands there and looks at us dumbfounded
>i sip my protien shake and say, "what you just gonna stand there starin' like a retard? we don't like fatboys like you 'round here"
>i flick my cigarette butt at him, he flinches and starts walking away looking for him mom's van
>my buddies throughout all this are cracking up
>kid realizes his mom has left, pulls out his cellphone i assume to call her to come pick him up
>walk over to him and smack it out of his hand
>it breaks on the pavement
>"nah, you look like you could use the exercise"
>my buddies lose it, the kid is shaking and staring up at me with tears in his eyes
>"go on now boy, get. 'fore you make me mad"
>he starts heading off out towards the parking lot
Never saw him there again.

Big p?

this is what skellies and hamplanets think happens when they go to the gym for the first time

i pretend im in the shadow realm from yugiyoh when i lift and theres no one around me

100lb x 5 is okish

I just started lifting and i do pretty much all my dumbell workouts with 25's and a couple workouts with 30s. im 5'8 manlet skinnyfat 150lbs, used to be really low body fat when i lived in the mountains with an active lifestyle but moving to the city has made me realize i need to start going to the gym and eating right.

tldr am i using way too little weight?

DELET

>be me
>go to gym
>see some faggot using clips on the smith machine srs.

I bet your ROM is a joke and your delts are tiny. I see half the kids in my gym doing half reps with the 70s and they all look like shit.

Well said, there will always be somebody stronger and weaker than you

>mfw some dyel is curling 35's while i'm squatting 800lbs in front of him

>mfw you think your 35 pound dumbbell curl is somehow impressive while I curl 55 pound dumbbells for 12 reps and don't act like a faggot about it

>see some dyel reverse grip dick pressing 4 plates while I'm shoulder pressing 30lb dumbbells

>one guy shoulder presses with good form, scapula pinched, full ROM, explosive concentric, 6-count eccentric with 30lb dumbos

>another guy with 35 dumbos swings his hips wildly to kip up the weight until it's parallel to the floor and counts "one", then swings hips back to lower the weight to perpendicular

Fuck you i was Auschwitz mode okay

So new please leave and never come back.

copypaste