This is the only equipment you need to be aesthetic

This is the only equipment you need to be aesthetic

Depends what you mean by A E S T H E T I C

i know this is a bait thread, but honestly, this thing plus a dip belt is soo comfy for home gains

Well let's see;
-pull-ups
-chin-ups
-dips
-abs stuff

What else?

air rack pulls above the knee

bicycle for legs

squats

You forgot the fedora.

Can you do push ups there?

Bicycle? That falls into ab stuff
I don't see any barbells, unlesa you wanna squat the whole machine

Well if you add weighted push-ups, OHP and squats

you have to to heavy high bar squats in olympic weightlifting shoes at least 5 times a week to be aesthetic

you mean planche pushups, handstand pushups, and pistol squats

No, I meant what I said. Progressive overload is a thing.

>thinking you can only progressively overload through weight

o-ok t-there buddy

I already have a power cage setup at home, but if I can have a do over I would get this plus a bench and a pair of plate loading dumbbells.

Please google the term before continuing this conversation.

>progressive overload when the weight doesn't change
[PENSIVE THINKING EMOTICON]

done

>increase the resistance
>decrease leverage
>increase time under tension
>increase reps
>decrease rep time

weird, it seems like google brought up multiple ways....

that's possible for a certain time range. Not that OP is right though, it's fucking retarded to restrict yourself to bw only if you want to get bigger.

Still, you can progressively overload without necessary weight increase by taking e.g. time under tension into account, worth a read if you are invested in bodybuilding as a way to further overload without increasing weight

>one arm pullup is just as easy as two arm pullup

kek. They just repeat soundbites but have no understanding of what it means

you act like you can make an exercise harder by changing the leverage. Of course if you have access to weights, fuckin use em, but you just sound uneducated.

The only equipment you actually need is your own body. You don't need a PullDip to do squats, burpees and pushups.

Increasing time under tension is just increasing overall tonnage, doesn't help anything. It's like going from curling 10lbs for 90 reps to 100, it doesn't actually increase how strong your curl is. If you go from 90 pushups to 100 pushups it's the same thing.

>get good at two arm pullups
>go to one arm
>get good at one arm pullups
>I've run out of arms

Dear Fit,

I was a fitizen 5 years ago but I fell off the wagon. I got a career, bought a house, etc but failed in my aesthetics. Instead of looking good, i look average as fuck (non-fatty, probably too skinny). I building a simple home gym in my garage. peacemeal. Starting with:

Olympic Bar and 150 lbs in weights (45s, 25s, 10s). I'm gonna have a wrack with a pull up bar and a bench for bench press. Is there anything else I need other than more weights? My budget right now is only $400, but I can probably put in another $400 in a few months. Should this be enough equipment to get back on track?

Increasing the volume will give you muscle growth, but you will max out if you don't also increase the weight/resistance. Preferably you want to increase both volume and weight over time.

Do you switch to half an arm afterwards?

Get 5s and 2.5s. With the weights you've got the smallest jumps you can make are 20lbs at a time. Other than that though you're set with pretty much everything you actually need. Adjustable dumbbells and bands and shit are nice but not completely necessary.

You could have a solid gym with just:

Platform
Squat stand
Bench
Bumper plates

Fuck safeties, just bail if you fail.

gracias amigos, and the plates I got were bumper plates because I don't want to fuck up my garage, its got a finished floor

>he can't do one arm muscle ups

If you plan on having the weighs hit the floor you should look into getting a lifting platform. Basically a square covered in rubber tiles. You can deadlift, oly, and generally slam bars to your hearts content without damaging the floor.

This shit costs like $400 and requires thrice the effort to look good versus $200/year at the gym to be well on your way to looking like a freak.

Just get one of these stupid pull up bars for door frames for 20 bucks at amazon. And you can replace the dip bars with two chairs or table edges.

>Bicycle? That falls into ab stuff

lots of cyclists have muscular legs

>This is the only equipment you need to be aesthetic
>Meanwhile, over in BodyWeight General...

Forgot pic, lel

>he can't squat 300 pounds

In only 10 months, you too can be a Chad! Thanks, Calisthenics!

what are troll posts?

the bars at the bottom can be used, if the floor is too dirty for your frail fairy hands

Rings are much better for bodyweight gains, are cheaper, and saves more space.

overhead press since you could lift the whole set up and down