>look 10x better with a tan

But..
>increased skin aging/wrinkles
>skin cancer

Can't tell if its worth it m8s..

>call people shitskins incessantly on image board
>develop skin cancer to become a shitskin

It isn't.

95% of the people at my gym are darker than me. I really need to start going outside more, I can't imagine how vit D deficient I am.

anyone have experience with alternatives to sun tanning? For example pills or spray?
Want those aesthetics but dont want wrinkled skin and cancer later in life

>"get a tan"
>uses shitskin as example

your kinds water fountain is over there, nigger

You don't need to be dark or orange

just put some 15 SPF on and get a light glow

M E L A N O T A N
E
L
A
N
O
T
A
N

i bet ur one of those guys that looks like an orange and thinks it looks good

I don't need one, I'm hot already

lol

i inject MT2 what u wanna no

serial killer/10

>Zyzz's clothes/hair go more and more out of style every time I see him

why. it's not like a tan will fix my shitty facial features. and besides i'm a ginger. all i do is get freckles and they're fucking hideous

get the fuck out /pol/tardo

>Zyzz would have a hard part/undercut hairstyle today

you're gonna make that kid go over the edge, don't act surprised if he shoots up a bunch of people and blames this board for it

>2007 was 10 years ago

fug ;-;

I can't help it, its too funny to bully attention whores

Have any of you heard of eating 5 carrots a day to get a slight orange glow? Its scientifically proven to appear more attractive to the opposite sex. I know it sounds retarded but just spend 30s to google it before you shit on me. Is this legit? I dont want to waste 2 months eating disgusting carrots 5 times a day. Its supposedly proven to be more attractive than a brownish sun tan and also doesnt give you wrinkles or canser

>Its scientifically proven

Literally spend 30s to google it you retard instead of shitting on anything unfamiliar

Nah. He would have probably rocked a buzzcut like Chestbrah, or he would have had a similar cut to Skywalker's.

Enjoy your skin cancer

Don't overdo it. Moisturize regularly. Have decent genetics.