What is AlphaDestiny's deal? Does the things he says actually hold water or is it another case of "Hey...

What is AlphaDestiny's deal? Does the things he says actually hold water or is it another case of "Hey, I'm talking very stern and calling those other guys faggots I know more than them buy my program."?

>manlet destiny
>how much do you deadlift 3 inches above the knee from behind?
fucking faggot

>behind the back deadlifts
>RESISTANCE BANDS

All I've ever seen form him is his video on traps and after following his advice I noticed significant improvement in their strength and size. I don't know about his other shit, but he knows what he's talking about in regards to traps.

He's got decent advice he follows a lot of what Westside barbell is all about

Btw behind the back deadlifts are the shit for quad gains

i think btb deads are safer than normal deads desu

Never done them. That sounds super dangerous though.

hes right about the back thing, u can round it as much as possible and wont feel and danger. the weight just explodes off the floor too

he's 5'5

even manlets on this board are taller than him

i'm 5'2

you're almost as tall as him

>99% less ROM
>shorter than 99% of men

makes sense

Traps grow extremely fast when you actually start targeting them. This man is not a genius.

really? i have super long femurs so i might get on this.

Why the fuck did he shave his head bald?

he looked better with hair

because being bald makes you more of a MAN. what, are you some kind of PUSSY sub 20% bodyfat girl with no traps? girls flock to me because they know they I don't care, I put on my tough guy accent and flex my traps in my wifebeater from babies R us, and my forearms just explode.

>tall

t. dyel

his other stuff works too bro. u should take his advice on cheat rows too just make sure u actually arent a weakling and have a base first

>he have a better body than anyone here
>he is more strong than anyone here

guess what then

WHERE'S THE OVERHAUL

Bloho once again btfo

And yet he is the size of a 13-year-old.

and the facial hair of a 12 year old girl

he's delusional. he thinks he looks like zyzz

Now here's a joke about alex. Why didn't alex do below the knee rack pull?

Because that's just a normal deadlift for him. Get it? Get it?

r u retarded he has a full beard

No, you don't, Alex.

lol hes had a full beard for the past 6 months as if ur that much of a delusional cunt to think OP's pic is up to date its like 2 years old

I just saw his latest video, "he" has patchy cheek growth, a shit stache, and pube hairs on his chin. It's revolting.

lol ur retarded. he just shaved

>his had a beard for the past 6 months
>he just shaved
which one is it Alex